May 10, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to add some ggp using the console, yet it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried

SugarCube.State.variables.ggp = xxxx
and
SugarCube.State.variables.ggp + xxxx

The console shows the new number involved, but when I check the inventory, it's still the previous amount. Usually when I cheat, I go into the html to make small changes here and there to amounts earned or things like that, I only really tried the console the other day, but all the other games I've tried using it for, have worked just fine.
As far as I remember, the patreon version has a cheat menu

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, sorry if this was already mentioned, but I got a bit of a weird error message trying to get changes for Jess (for both fertility and lactation):

Dunno if it's gamebreaking or anything, but I just figured I'd point it out :)
Hi youngethan ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, I've been very busy trying to catch up with the newest build and had fallen behind on my forum responses pretty badly.

Thank you very much for the bug report, they help me a lot and are greatly appreciated. I've looked into the issue and fixed a variety of Jess pregnancy related errors for the next Patreon build (hopefully I'll have the next build out a lot sooner than this one has been). Thanks again :)

Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to add some ggp using the console, yet it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried

and

The console shows the new number involved, but when I check the inventory, it's still the previous amount. Usually when I cheat, I go into the html to make small changes here and there to amounts earned or things like that, I only really tried the console the other day, but all the other games I've tried using it for, have worked just fine.
Hi anonjoe ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, I've been very busy trying to catch up with the newest build and had fallen behind on my forum responses pretty badly.

I'm not actually too sure on this one, as I don't use the console. When I do additions I write them in the manner of <<set $ggp += xxx>>, but not sure if that helps too much. Maybe because it's a javascript execution at its core you might need to do a semicolon (;) at the end?

Hope that helps :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: youngethan

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Thank you for your patience on the long wait. A new build is up over on Patreon (and all the other usual sites), and it's a pretty big one.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you jpmaggers for your response. Apparently, all that was needed, at the end of the sugarcube...etc... was a colon at the end of the number I wanted to set it to.

Had to try a few things thinking it might be <<set $ggp stuff you mentioned, but when I reread your post and saw the bit about the semicolon, said "to hell with it, I'll try it" and it worked.

If anyone else is curious, the command would be something like SugarCube.State.variables.ggp = 5000;

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Is there a way to be forced into chastity?
Hi davemanster ^_^

You can't get forced into chastity in the public version, however, the Patreon version (which is one build ahead of the public) has the ability to be foced into chastity by either the Chess Man by losing to him, or on the Sissy Trainer path.

Hopefully it shouldn't be a long wait until the next build :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
When does the patreon version go free?
Hi mlurker ^_^

The Patreon version goes public when a new Patreon build is posted, so effectively the public build is one build behind the paid version. Normally the wait shouldn't be that bad, but lately I've been getting builds out more slowly. Fingers crossed it should be much less of a wait this time :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi mlurker ^_^

The Patreon version goes public when a new Patreon build is posted, so effectively the public build is one build behind the paid version. Normally the wait shouldn't be that bad, but lately I've been getting builds out more slowly. Fingers crossed it should be much less of a wait this time :)
Sometimes I have to wait for years for a game to come out and that's if it comes out at all so compared to all that it's really not all that bad.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

A bit of a quicker build this time.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

and

When I use the f12 Console (FireFox), this works for me: SugarCube.State.active.variables.ggp=25000
Notice the 'active' in there. Should work for you also.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Call me weird or whatever but I love how much chastity content there is in the update!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Nothing wrong with that. I get a decent amount of request for chastity content, so that must mean people enjoy it as a fetish. Glad to have it finally properly implemented though.

Hope you've been doing well :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Haven't played this, but I'm surprised it has no 'slave' tag based on its description. Catching people, training them, selling them. Seems like pretty cut and dry slavery.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Haven't played this, but I'm surprised it has no 'slave' tag based on its description. Catching people, training them, selling them. Seems like pretty cut and dry slavery.
I imagine JPmaggers would if he could but unfortunately he’s not the one who started the topic.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I imagine JPmaggers would if he could but unfortunately he’s not the one who started the topic.
You can suggest a tag by reporting the first post with the reason "other" and in very brief words tell the mods why a tag should be added.
I don't feel it would be right that I did so simply because of the description when I haven't played it though.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You can suggest a tag by reporting the first post with the reason "other" and in very brief words tell the mods why a tag should be added.
I don't feel it would be right that I did so simply because of the description when I haven't played it though.
Well you do get to own your own slave in that game or alternatively you can make her your roommate though I won’t get into it because of spoilers.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes