Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Nice to see this game is still being worked on.

I commented on it back on tfgames in 17, since I liked the brainwashing and bodymodding a lot. You kinda lost me when aiming for a consensual stay at the center after that, tho, but then few games ever stick to their guns with a pure noncon/forced route.

I still remember that I used to answer the form when you enter the center with my name as "Fuck You", and would intentionally lie on the form, since I was 'never' going to cooperate with the scumbags in charge there... But then they never detect anything weird with that, and you automatically mellow out so much and become cooperative by default that any resistance and hatred early on dissipates into thin air. Like, I'm still fully intending to injure or kill the inhabitants of the center to try to get out of there once they set me free into the place, like a tiger still with its claws out, but alas - I guess my character isn't sharing that point of view anymore.

Still, I can appreciate taking a stroll through the game again to see how much it's progressed, even if it's not really for me. You're doing good work here. Keep it up!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nice to see this game is still being worked on.

I commented on it back on tfgames in 17, since I liked the brainwashing and bodymodding a lot. You kinda lost me when aiming for a consensual stay at the center after that, tho, but then few games ever stick to their guns with a pure noncon/forced route.

I still remember that I used to answer the form when you enter the center with my name as "Fuck You", and would intentionally lie on the form, since I was 'never' going to cooperate with the scumbags in charge there... But then they never detect anything weird with that, and you automatically mellow out so much and become cooperative by default that any resistance and hatred early on dissipates into thin air. Like, I'm still fully intending to injure or kill the inhabitants of the center to try to get out of there once they set me free into the place, like a tiger still with its claws out, but alas - I guess my character isn't sharing that point of view anymore.

Still, I can appreciate taking a stroll through the game again to see how much it's progressed, even if it's not really for me. You're doing good work here. Keep it up!
We can safely assume most of those changes are due to the evil minions at Patreon... quite a few games had to change non-con, rape and other fetish/topics just to survive. The game is still quite fun and can be involved if you let it be. Enjoy!

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
We can safely assume most of those changes are due to the evil minions at Patreon... quite a few games had to change non-con, rape and other fetish/topics just to survive. The game is still quite fun and can be involved if you let it be. Enjoy!
Well it seems like to me, the game needs to have an alternate platform in case Patreon decides that they don't like the content of the game. I've seen one or two adult game makers getting removed from Patreon before.

As for what platforms that does subscription, I know of SubscribeStar and Guilded.
Subscribestar works very similar to Patreon.
Guilded works very similar to Discord where you can create different levels of subscribers and allow them access to different channels based on that. They are competing directly with Patreon there as they undercut Patreon's rates.

I dislike having games be changed based on the whims of a select group of people who have nothing to do with the game.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ahh, the things we have to give up for the sake of making a living. Part of why I could never do this for money, I guess. I'm too much of a degenerate to ever settle for less when it comes to the wondrous pleasure of properly dark fetish delights. Likewise, I require harder fetish fuel to get me drunk with a kinky experience anymore, and so I have to seek that kick elsewhere, I'm afraid.

Spent a few hours playing the game again, but when I never intend to "voluntarily" change, the game doesn't push me hard enough to change my mind for me. Tried having the femininity trainer (?) around during the game, but even after 40 weeks she never had enough and started punishing my character properly. Even if I change settings to intentionally made it harder for myself, the place itself reeks too much of everyone being "okay" with something horrible for me to suspend my disbelief. I want my character to hurt and destroy things until they punish her so hard that she breaks and actually loses her will to fight back. Everything in the game now is too soft and nice to dare to bring a baseball bat through the illusion and make it hurt real bad.

Ack, don't mind me. I'm just venting a bit. Nothing personal to this game. Without a certain sado-masochistic kick to it, it just won't really do the trick for me.

If only more games would come with an "unofficial fanmade" noncon patch that would solve all these awkwardly cooperative vibes in slavery-based settings.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ahh, the things we have to give up for the sake of making a living. Part of why I could never do this for money, I guess. I'm too much of a degenerate to ever settle for less when it comes to the wondrous pleasure of properly dark fetish delights. Likewise, I require harder fetish fuel to get me drunk with a kinky experience anymore, and so I have to seek that kick elsewhere, I'm afraid.

Spent a few hours playing the game again, but when I never intend to "voluntarily" change, the game doesn't push me hard enough to change my mind for me. Tried having the femininity trainer (?) around during the game, but even after 40 weeks she never had enough and started punishing my character properly. Even if I change settings to intentionally made it harder for myself, the place itself reeks too much of everyone being "okay" with something horrible for me to suspend my disbelief. I want my character to hurt and destroy things until they punish her so hard that she breaks and actually loses her will to fight back. Everything in the game now is too soft and nice to dare to bring a baseball bat through the illusion and make it hurt real bad.

Ack, don't mind me. I'm just venting a bit. Nothing personal to this game. Without a certain sado-masochistic kick to it, it just won't really do the trick for me.

If only more games would come with an "unofficial fanmade" noncon patch that would solve all these awkwardly cooperative vibes in slavery-based settings.
Yea - it can be kinda soft even if you go out off your way to do exactly the opposite of what they want. I tried also. Have to see if the author invents more substantial 'punishments' or tasks to push us further down. (one can hope, right?)
In the meantime I will play as new updates come out (and enjoy it also!) and check out the other 8000+ games on here... hehe. Might be something that gets our hair to stand up a bit. :>)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Well it seems like to me, the game needs to have an alternate platform in case Patreon decides that they don't like the content of the game. I've seen one or two adult game makers getting removed from Patreon before.

As for what platforms that does subscription, I know of SubscribeStar and Guilded.
Subscribestar works very similar to Patreon.
Guilded works very similar to Discord where you can create different levels of subscribers and allow them access to different channels based on that. They are competing directly with Patreon there as they undercut Patreon's rates.

I dislike having games be changed based on the whims of a select group of people who have nothing to do with the game.
He already has a Subscribestar account dude. ;)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Crossett, Zephea, and Elona ^_^

Seeing as you're all talking about the same topic I thought I'd include you all in the response. Also, sorry for the slow reply, I've been slightly snowed under with work the last week with a big new game addition.

So, to start with, thank you for your compliments. It's always great to hear that people are enjoying my content, and to see familiar posters who come back and play it again (even after all these years of developing it) :)

The game development situation is kind of complex. But, yes, partially the reason why I scaled back on the original non-con content was because of Patreon and their policies. It's not the only reason, but I now do this as a job, and developers need to eat too.

There are other reasons though too for the change in tone/intent over the years. This was also partially caused by requests from players. You see, I get a lot of people who play for the fetish content, but aren't after a non-con focussed slave experience, or who weren't into the original feminization theme.

I've always wanted to make it a sandbox experience, so I never had minded too much about offering the option for players to avoid the slave/feminizing content, however, it kind of took the focus away from the player experience. My hope is to counteract this with the Trainer content, with the in-depth Fem/Sissy Trainer content helping create a play-through with a greater sense of progression (and with detailed plans for a Slave/Submissive Trainer). I also intend to overhaul the in-game punishment system to be way more interesting and involved, forcing the player towards selected fetishes, etc.

Hope that gives a better explanation of how things ended up the way they did, and a little about what I have planned :)

P.S. If you want to read more about my short-term plans for the game you can read more here ->

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The game development situation is kind of complex. But, yes, partially the reason why I scaled back on the original non-con content was because of Patreon and their policies. It's not the only reason, but I now do this as a job, and developers need to eat too.
I don't like how platforms like Patreon are clamping down on creators and not letting them fully express themselves and their visions. This is just like YouTube and their policies regarding use of music, language, and original content creators.

• Red Heart
Reactions: n1ck and Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

A brand-new public game build is now up over on Patreon.

If you're interested you can find it here ->

Happy gaming everyone ^_^

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
If you add in manticore girls with glorious tailpussy you'll have a subscriber for life.

On the topic of unusual body anatomy, being able to customize the body that the AI inhabits adding stuff like tailpussies, cat ears, nipplecunts, foot orifices etc would be extremely cool and would cater to basically everyone.

A menu option to disable feminine or masculine transformation would be nice. I love the idea of my dick being transformed into a horsecock etc, but I have 0 interest in being turned into a woman. Being able to gain money from being a lab rat without having to save scum to avoid being turned female would be a huge quality of life improvement. Any sort of menu option to disable the stuff you aren't into is going to make this game palatable to a far larger audience.

A final suggestion is addictions, both ones that the player can acquire and ones that the player could give to NPCs. If you go into withdrawal you'll end up acting against your will and seeking out the first person to satisfy the addiction e.g. if you are addicted to feet you grab the first feet you can find, or if you are addicted to milk you chase down the first person you encounter that is lactating. I beleive there is already a scene of a similar nature in the game already. If you want to get a NPC addicted to something you'd find a serum to make your cum or milk or saliva addictive, raising their opinion of you each time you satisfy their addiction, and make them more submissive when you hold out on them. You could make a NPC a yandere if you get them addicted but never satisfy them, resulting in you waking up to them extracting the fluid they are addicted to.

Great game so far man!

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you add in manticore girls with glorious tailpussy you'll have a subscriber for life.

On the topic of unusual body anatomy, being able to customize the body that the AI inhabits adding stuff like tailpussies, cat ears, nipplecunts, foot orifices etc would be extremely cool and would cater to basically everyone.

A menu option to disable feminine or masculine transformation would be nice. I love the idea of my dick being transformed into a horsecock etc, but I have 0 interest in being turned into a woman. Being able to gain money from being a lab rat without having to save scum to avoid being turned female would be a huge quality of life improvement. Any sort of menu option to disable the stuff you aren't into is going to make this game palatable to a far larger audience.

A final suggestion is addictions, both ones that the player can acquire and ones that the player could give to NPCs. If you go into withdrawal you'll end up acting against your will and seeking out the first person to satisfy the addiction e.g. if you are addicted to feet you grab the first feet you can find, or if you are addicted to milk you chase down the first person you encounter that is lactating. I beleive there is already a scene of a similar nature in the game already. If you want to get a NPC addicted to something you'd find a serum to make your cum or milk or saliva addictive, raising their opinion of you each time you satisfy their addiction, and make them more submissive when you hold out on them. You could make a NPC a yandere if you get them addicted but never satisfy them, resulting in you waking up to them extracting the fluid they are addicted to.

Great game so far man!
You can turn off Involuntary TF in the Options Menu -> Other Options section on the Tablet.
That is what I did. You still get heavily feminized, but not turned into a female unless you want to.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Anyone got patreon version changelog? This last public version has some really nice changes (fem trainer expansion, very welcome addition), which worries me before unlocking patreon because chances are those are things I don't care about.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I don't like how platforms like Patreon are clamping down on creators and not letting them fully express themselves and their visions. This is just like YouTube and their policies regarding use of music, language, and original content creators.
Yeah I miss old YouTube back when they knew what fair use was.... And how everybody could have copyrighted songs in their videos without fear of getting copyright claimed and the only thing people complained about was how the layout changed every 2 to 3 weeks and the most controversial thing on the entire platform was the fact that Fred pitch shifts his voice heck I even miss everybody those tutorials with the unregistered bandi cam watermark with people typing into notepad on windows XP with let the party hit the floor blasting in the background while you’re trying to concentrate on the words but you can’t because of how obnoxiously loud the music is even though all you want to do is download mods for the sims 2 because apparently nobody knew what a microphone was back then.... It really all went downhill once they decided to sell their company to google....

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
not sure if it's been fixed now but:
- contact lens graphics don't work (even though the images are definitely there)
- ear piercing descriptions are bugged because they try to look up the current ear piercing in the ear bar piercing index
- dragon and demon wings missing too?
- udders seem to not have graphics
- same with freckles?

(some of them may not be implemented yet and thats ok but others are definitely bugs)

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I found the patreon build off some website I would just link to the website instead but unfortunately not everybody is as chill about these things as JPmaggers is anyway here you go.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes