sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
Hi Jpmaggers,

Thank you for continuing to develop the game. May I know what is the status and how to access the various female chastity content? I believe there is only the fem/siss route available? Additionally, where would you be taking this sort of content in the future?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Found another update that was released not too long after the new public release build got out again would just link to the website but not everybody is as nice as JPmaggers is when it comes to these sorts of things besides if you’re on here there’s a high chance you know about the website I’m talking about anyway even if you think you don’t anyway here’s the link

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Jpmaggers,

Thank you for continuing to develop the game. May I know what is the status and how to access the various female chastity content? I believe there is only the fem/siss route available? Additionally, where would you be taking this sort of content in the future?
Hi sep ^_^

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying what I'm developing. Thank you for your kind words :)

Female chastity (and male chastity too) content is probably going to be more in-depth on the Submissive/Slave Trainer path (which will come after I rework the existing Trainer content), though there will likely be some other instances of it too. For example, there has long been plans for Mistress Sarah too have content where you can become her submissive, including the player potentially ending up in chastity.

I don't like talking too much about my plans, as they are prone to change, but hope that explains that there still is chastity content to come :)

Hi HeresTheCumShot ^_^

When playing on a mobile device it's much harder to get the images to work. There are a few ways to solve this, but the easiest is to find a hosted version of the game. One can be found on TFGames (Linked ---> ) but you'll need to make a TFGames account. I believe there are other hosted versions out there if you ask around for them though.

Hope that helps :)

HeresTheCumShot

Jan 21, 2021
Hi sep ^_^

You're welcome, glad you're enjoying what I'm developing. Thank you for your kind words :)

Female chastity (and male chastity too) content is probably going to be more in-depth on the Submissive/Slave Trainer path (which will come after I rework the existing Trainer content), though there will likely be some other instances of it too. For example, there has long been plans for Mistress Sarah too have content where you can become her submissive, including the player potentially ending up in chastity.

I don't like talking too much about my plans, as they are prone to change, but hope that explains that there still is chastity content to come :)

Hi HeresTheCumShot ^_^

When playing on a mobile device it's much harder to get the images to work. There are a few ways to solve this, but the easiest is to find a hosted version of the game. One can be found on TFGames (Linked ---> ) but you'll need to make a TFGames account. I believe there are other hosted versions out there if you ask around for them though.

Hope that helps :)
Thank you so much

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Jpmaggers
I was wondering when more hucow content would be added
Hi Warden ^_^

I don't normally like to talk about the time-frame for content, as plans can/do change, and sometimes health issues cause delays. Generally it just makes people disappointed (as they have expectations on when content will be delivered), and makes me stressed. Don't want to sound like I'm lecturing, just trying to explain why I generally refrain from answering questions like these.

However, what I can say is that work on the Industrial Dairy job's plot encounters is planned to resume now that I've finished my revisit of content for the Degredationist Brothel. Within my current build scheduling technique I've been trying to get; 1 scene related to the Trainer content, 1 scene related to the dating content, and 1 scene related to job content, added to the game every build. So, in theory there should be a slow trickle of content into that job over the upcoming builds for the foreseeable future.

I've already had some of the artwork produced, which also makes it a more solid plan.

On top of that, I have plans to add in hucow options to the reworked Pet-Play Trainer content, which will be the next Trainer content section I overhaul after finishing the Fem/Sissy Trainer overhaul. This too already has art produced for it, and is a piece of commissioned content, so is a pretty solid plan.

The last thing related to hucow content I have coming up at some point is more hucow themed clothing options. I've had the clothing artwork ready for a month or two, and have just been waiting for the right time to write them up into the game. So, that will be coming at some point too.

Hope that answers your questions, and happy gaming :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I can tell just by looking that that’s a Android device of some kind so I recommend downloading Joiplay here so you can not only play it but also have a custom icon don’t bother downloading it on the playstore I don’t think it has the version that works on Android 11 yet though I’m not 100% sure so take it with a grain of salt I also recommend downloading Fabularium which you can get on the playstore because not only is it compatible with this game it’s also compatible with diaper quest and unlike the iOS version the visuals won’t glitch also make sure you download all the plugins for Joiplay so you can play any game it’s compatible with.

Last edited:

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
Hi Warden ^_^

I don't normally like to talk about the time-frame for content, as plans can/do change, and sometimes health issues cause delays. Generally it just makes people disappointed (as they have expectations on when content will be delivered), and makes me stressed. Don't want to sound like I'm lecturing, just trying to explain why I generally refrain from answering questions like these.

However, what I can say is that work on the Industrial Dairy job's plot encounters is planned to resume now that I've finished my revisit of content for the Degredationist Brothel. Within my current build scheduling technique I've been trying to get; 1 scene related to the Trainer content, 1 scene related to the dating content, and 1 scene related to job content, added to the game every build. So, in theory there should be a slow trickle of content into that job over the upcoming builds for the foreseeable future.

I've already had some of the artwork produced, which also makes it a more solid plan.

On top of that, I have plans to add in hucow options to the reworked Pet-Play Trainer content, which will be the next Trainer content section I overhaul after finishing the Fem/Sissy Trainer overhaul. This too already has art produced for it, and is a piece of commissioned content, so is a pretty solid plan.

The last thing related to hucow content I have coming up at some point is more hucow themed clothing options. I've had the clothing artwork ready for a month or two, and have just been waiting for the right time to write them up into the game. So, that will be coming at some point too.

Hope that answers your questions, and happy gaming :)
it does and thank you for your hard work on this game, and please take your time

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
So I have an announcement to make. I have opened a commission with Jpmaggers to have fox Pet-Play content added to The Repurposing Center. Also, if all goes well I will keep paying into bunny and otter Pet-Play into the game, though I will try to keep the bunny stuff between Jpmaggers and I unless Jpmaggers wants the community to help on bunny that is up to them.

So As for what I want fox pet-play content to be is hmm to sum it up in one line "horny party pets". The fox trainers are to train people to become Horny/slutty (not as much as bunnies but in the same playing field), not as bratty as cats (though in the right up there as brats but not super bratty), a fox though is not right off the bat loyal as a dog you have to earn their loyalty but when you have it they will be as loyal as any dog.

Something that I am having made for foxes though is a unique type of non-malicious thieving. This is meant to try to get people to have sex with them. It is mostly though to be very playful, while mostly done to friends, lovers or a way to show off like a party trick.

What I am getting with this is some artwork fox player image, a fox-play outfit or two and some fox-play accessories. Trainer content split over two different branches. Along with non-malicious thieving.

Now onto why I am telling you guys. I don't mind paying more into the fox content if anybody in The Repurposing Center community have some great ideas to add to this.

Edit: Jpmaggers gave me permission to share this and ask for ideas

Last edited:

RadiantFruit

Dec 10, 2021
Not sure if this is known but if you get Jasmine and Alice pregnant, once they give birth they just remain pregnant without having to get them pregnant again. I tested it and it did this to me on new save files as well. I was playing on mobile though so not sure if it is corrolated. Also, is Villin able to impregnate or be impregnated?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Not sure if this is known but if you get Jasmine and Alice pregnant, once they give birth they just remain pregnant without having to get them pregnant again. I tested it and it did this to me on new save files as well. I was playing on mobile though so not sure if it is corrolated. Also, is Villin able to impregnate or be impregnated?
I don’t see why they would considering they’re the exact same file but who knows maybe it does I highly doubt it though.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah it shouldn't but they might be processed in different ways due to power and capability differences but that's just my uneducated guess
Trust me dude you don’t have to do much optimising to get a html file to run on a Android as they’re honestly pretty light weight I mean the hardest part is of course making it, it’s pretty much more or less like a website that’s not run on real servers but instead your own computer or android if that makes any sense.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
its too bad the rubber content is never gonna go anywhere. furries and diaperists have all the moneybags :cautious:
Maybe near the end of next year I will add some stuff. I am a person that likes furry, pet play, child play (7 to 9 years old), rubber content. Right now I just paid into a few things for pet play, but I will be paying more into other things for the next 6 months (all pet play 3 different pets.). After I pay those off those things I will be putting more money into other thing. Poke me if I have not done anything for rubber content by Jan 2023.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes