undeadsylveon

Oct 26, 2019
I started playing this game around about 3 days ago and super quickly became super obsessed! I already knew I was interested in ageplay, but I didn't think diapers appealed to me. I have seen the light now. Thanks, Jpmaggers. And an extra thanks for separating wetting and messing - I never would have even considered enabling diaper content if I couldn't disable messing.

I love basically everything about Little Land Nursery, but I especially love that you can get more clothes as prizes! My main character doesn't wear dresses which means the content for what he can wear is fairly limited, so I was super excited to get more onesies for him. I'm not particularly attracted to women, so I was also super excited to learn I could send Hannah to the nursery and become playmates instead.

Some bugs I've since noticed:
  • When showering as a Permanently Poor female, Alice deducts 25 points but claims to have deducted 50. I'm assuming it's female specific because either I can't read or this didn't happen to my Permanently Poor male character
  • When trying to purchase the Pastel Pink Sweet Lolita Headpiece from Maid for Service, 600 points are deducted but I don't actually get the headpiece
  • The Diaper Racing announcers keep referring to the character I'm competing against as the names of other Littles seemingly at random. I think they need glasses

Other issues that might just be me being an idiot:
  • I wish it was more clear that the Diaper Racing championship title match isn't implemented. I spent an embarrassingly long time going through old changelogs trying to figure out how I was supposed to challenge Malus
  • The scene where a Little gives you a leaflet for Little Land Nursery mentioned a lot of sexual content which given how nonsexual the nursery seems convinced me there was a separate, more sexual Little Land Nursery job. I spent hours looking for it and still didn't catch on they were one and the same until my second character got an advert that described Little Land Nursery similarly
  • Whenever I try to access the wiki, it says "secure connection failed" and disconnects

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
So~ is Jess unsexable? Cause for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Edit: Nevermind. I think she's dick specific. :\

Last edited:

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone ^_^

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, or holiday season if that is more appropriate, and a Happy New Year!

This year has had a few hiccups, which I'll likely wrap up in the end of year message in more detail, but I'm also just so happy with everything too. Not only have we developed a wonderful Discord community together (can be found here for those who've missed it previously -> ), but so many things I've managed to add to the game that I never thought I'd be able to; from the avatar image system (thank you Anosse), to the room system and its matching image setup (thank you Silverjile).

I don't want to linger too long, so I'll end by saying that I appreciate you all, and look forward to another great year making content you all (hopefully) enjoy!

Happy Gaming ^_^

---

P.S. The new build will likely be out on the night of Boxing Day (26th Dec). Originally I was hoping to get it out Christmas Eve, however, personal issues arose which sadly got in the way.

P.P.S. I still want to do a couple of Christmas/New-Year polls to thank you all, though am unsure what to concentrate them on. I'm currently thinking about making one about extra curriculars for the upcoming Slave School (so cheerleading, band, etc.). Though I'm very open to community suggestions :D

P.P.P.S. I'll be trying to catch up on my responses over here on F95zone again soon :)
The game is so fun to play, I love that there's so much to explore.. only things that makes me sad is that the encounters are really a lot more female than male, even though I put orientation attracted to only men I still can't avoid them showing up all the time also you can only date Davis(not that he's not the best<3) I've noticed you could hang out with the doctor but not date, I wish we could hangout with the manager of B club too. Another small suggestion is those men you can encounter in elevator/lift it'd be cool if they recognise you after first encounter or if you can contact them later.

For slaves and roommates, im really not into slave thing.. but a male roommate could be a nice addition.
As for trainers, maybe if you could choose if trainers would be male not just females? but I guess that needs more work to create new characters.

You did a really good job with the game :3 I hope what I said doesn't discourage you in anyway, it was all just suggestions.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

I'm still having a bit of a tough time getting builds out, but here's a new one.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

P.S. I'll catch up on responding to messages/posts as soon as I can :)

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
someone on the first page talking about disabling extreme fetishes when I look at the tags and don't even see any rape / best / incest etc. interesting... what are you left with at that point?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
someone on the first page talking about disabling extreme fetishes when I look at the tags and don't even see any rape / best / incest etc. interesting... what are you left with at that point?
Read the SPOILER: under the Genre flag on the OP, plenty in there to wet just about anyone's panties... :>)

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Is slave dungeon for placeholder only or you can actually capture someone as a slave to hold there?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
$CumBoosterSpeed does nothing and $bedRoom.bedPanel is cosmetic.
Hi wedgewu ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. The cum production speed booster seems to have not been set up properly, and instead was looking at the cum storage booster variable. I've fixed this now, and it will be fully working in the next Patreon build (and the public build after that) :)

The bed panel is something intended for future use, but because of the logistics of setting up the apartment images I needed to get it all sorted from the get go. It'll be more important when I implement the slave catching/training system and some of the upcoming roommates.

Thanks again :)

Reactions: wedgewu
May 10, 2020
Well, after reading a recent review about the game, I decided to write my own. But since I don't know how to write a review in F95, I'll write it here:
In my opinion this is one of the best R.P. text quest games with everyday life, sandbox and sexual fetishes.
I have been playing the game for more than a year and I can safely call this game a living story in which the main character is the player.
In my opinion, 4 hours is very little to immerse yourself in this game completely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
when do we get to be apart of these hucow completions? I’m hoping soon
Hi Warden ^_^

More hucow content should be coming over the upcoming updates. I think it might be a few builds before the farm competitions, as I still have to do a few story encounters in the run-up to them, including one with a cow tag piercing (for people with piercing content active). It'll be coming before too long though :)

Jpmaggers is there any content for sarah soon? since 0.5.5 theres an intro for slave catching which is iirc align with your last year roadmap
Hi Yuushiro ^_^

The Sarah content is something that has been delayed a few times sadly, along with some general project delays over the last few months. I'll hopefully be revising the main roadmap soon, however, for the moment I can say that the upcoming plans for development are roughly:

- Slave School Introduction
- Skill System Overhaul
- Slave School Core Content
- Slave Catching/Selling (not related to the Slave School which is more a school for the player)
- Huger/Thirst System
- Mistress Sarah Content

The above list might move around a bit, I do have some smaller content that might get slotted into it, and I do have some content that I'll be slowly working on at the same time as these bigger items (mainly Trainer content, commissioned ABDL content, and hucow content), but in general these are the upcoming major milestones.

Sorry for the delays, but thank you for your patience. I hope this helps explain my plans and the current development situation ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
A Quick Update On Development

Hi everyone ^_^

My apologies for being quiet lately, due to personal reasons I needed to take a little time off over the last few weeks to recharge and refocus myself. Development has been slowed down during that period as a result, however, I'm now fully back to work on the project.

My intention is to get a build out (public & premium) for the end of the month. I'll also be posting some of the artwork I have backlogged to the premium supporter sites over the next few days, as that has recently been building up and I'm excited to show it to you all. At this point I've almost gotten everything I need in terms of assets to begin work on the Slave School location, which will be a large content area focused on learning skills and traits (with an overhaul to the skill system accompanying it). I'll also be returning to work on the Fem Trainer content once the ballerina outfit image arrives (which should be arriving very soon). Overall I'm really excited for this content, and I hope you all are too!

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming ^_^

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes