Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone know if Jpmaggers is alive? Still no update and nothing on Patreon (or here) since the end of May.

I hope everything is fine...
Hi Xam ^_^

Thank you for your concern. I had a bit of a rough time for a while, but I think I'm finally coming out of it. Some personal things threw me and it took me some time to get myself back to normal. My hope is to get a new build out over the next couple of days, as I need to get it out and stop stressing over it. Hope that all makes sense :)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Is there any way to have a dominant play through or are submissive aspects forced on you?
Hi vip1vip ^_^

There is far more submissive content than dominant content, however, there is a little dominant content (and a bit more neutral content) in the game. I get more calls for submissive content, which is why there is more of it, but I do have some upcoming plans for something more dominant focused.

As for whether things are forced on the player, the answer is generally no. There are a lot of customization settings at the beginning of the game that let you decide on whether you want to have the more forced content or whether you'd rather just be left to explore the sandbox.

Hope that helps :)

Oct 29, 2020
Asking if there are any plans for (much) more gay (m/m) content?

I like the concept of the game a lot and surprisingly the pet play aspects of it since I'm not into that in real life but the trainer is just so nice. How can you not like him (even just as a friend/mentor)?
Just a bit of a shame that Agent Davis is seemingly the only dateable/sexable important NPC that has a set sexuality and that blocks out any gay player from being able to have a "relationship" when there are seemingly many more female NPCs you can interact with sexually than there are male NPCs in general.
If there will be a substantial amount (like 1/4 or 1/5 of sexable NPCs being male and available for male players) in the end (whenever that may be, bc who the hell can accurately guess how long game development will take?) I will definitely wait patiently for it because I just really like this concept (so much, that I had to mention it a second time!)

Also wondering how far the story is going to go after leaving the clinic since it seems like a very big goal, especially with having multiple completely unrelated paths. But if I can end up as the pet trainer's pet, then I will be very happy.

Also, also (final content-related question, I swear): Will there be a trainer or anything else that focuses more on guiding someone going through the masculinization process? Because there is the option to focus on it but you don't get a trainer, explicit tasks or any sort of guidance for it, which is a real shame when there is a whole feminization trainer but not a trainer for people going the opposite way.

[And I'm still confused about why whoever is responsible for the tags removed the gay tag even if there is not a lot of it (I swear, there are games with one extremely explicitly optional gay scene and they get the tag slapped on them right away, much to the dismay of any gay player on here).]

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Asking if there are any plans for (much) more gay (m/m) content?

I like the concept of the game a lot and surprisingly the pet play aspects of it since I'm not into that in real life but the trainer is just so nice. How can you not like him (even just as a friend/mentor)?
Just a bit of a shame that Agent Davis is seemingly the only dateable/sexable important NPC that has a set sexuality and that blocks out any gay player from being able to have a "relationship" when there are seemingly many more female NPCs you can interact with sexually than there are male NPCs in general.
If there will be a substantial amount (like 1/4 or 1/5 of sexable NPCs being male and available for male players) in the end (whenever that may be, bc who the hell can accurately guess how long game development will take?) I will definitely wait patiently for it because I just really like this concept (so much, that I had to mention it a second time!)

Also wondering how far the story is going to go after leaving the clinic since it seems like a very big goal, especially with having multiple completely unrelated paths. But if I can end up as the pet trainer's pet, then I will be very happy.

Also, also (final content-related question, I swear): Will there be a trainer or anything else that focuses more on guiding someone going through the masculinization process? Because there is the option to focus on it but you don't get a trainer, explicit tasks or any sort of guidance for it, which is a real shame when there is a whole feminization trainer but not a trainer for people going the opposite way.

[And I'm still confused about why whoever is responsible for the tags removed the gay tag even if there is not a lot of it (I swear, there are games with one extremely explicitly optional gay scene and they get the tag slapped on them right away, much to the dismay of any gay player on here).]
Hello throwawayed ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, I've been a little snowed under since coming back from my hiatus, though I'm doing my best to get back on top of everything.

Gay dating content certainly is planned, along with more gay content in general. Thought that was the best thing to start this with.

I get a lot more requests for feminine romances (and feminization), but I do get requests for romance-able and sex-able male characters and want to do my best to fulfil those requests. I've previously had issues finding the right characters to add dating options too, but in an upcoming area of core content there will be a decent new selection of options that I'll be attempting to make dateable (along with more roommates and slaves).

As for Davis in particular, that's a bit of a little long-winded story, but, when I started writing I hoped to get a lot more dateable characters into the game and they came together a lot slower than I intended them to. I planned to have most dates only have one preference (partly to simplify the related scenes), but over time I realised that locked off content to more players, and so, since Davis I've not really done that. Davis will likely stay as he is, but I will be writing other men who will date men.

Glad to hear you like the Pet-Play Trainer and the content relating to him. There are some plans to overhaul that content, though he'll still be there, just with lots more content (and an alternate female Trainer to pick between) :)

Also, I have to say I'm not sure why the gay tag was removed either. I do write more lesbian/female content than gay/male content, but I certainly have quite a few sex scenes that can be gay. However, I don't have control over the thread (I've heard I could take control but I've never been fully sure if I want to - someone else started it and I drifted in here after a time).

Hope that answers your questions ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone ^_^

Bit of a smaller update, but there is a new build out over on Patreon and SubscribeStar :)

You can find it ->

Happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
how to start the new hucow content
Hi W@rden ^_^

To play the new hucow content you have to repeat the Dairy job until you trigger a story scene where the breeding system is explained to you. You'll get a form to fill in, which has different options depending on your fetishes, and will let you select; breeding frequency, breeding partners, and if you have pregnancy content on you'll get to select whether you want to work as a surrogate or not (make more money than normal from pregnancy and it's up front).

While the content is somewhat focussed on pregnancy (it is hucow breeding content), all the scenes have anal alternatives if I'm remembering correctly, and will still turn up even if you're playing without pregnancy content active.

Hope that answers your question :)

mia224422

Aug 21, 2021
I've noticed a slight bug with the G.G.Ps and giving birth after the first impregnation in the new hucow content. Instead of listing the amount of G.G.P left it instead reads $ggp regardless of how G.G.P are obtained afterward.

• Red Heart
May 10, 2020
At The Medical Floor I only see the options

Go to the Clinic

Go to Alice’s Experimentation Lab

Go to The Inkspot - Piercing Parlour

Go to Spunkies – Premium Man-Milk

Go to Family Affair - Family Planning Clinic

Go to the TRC Nursery
Rachel appears on the medical floor after the 2nd meeting. After talking with her, you need to go to Jasmine. Provided that included Furry.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes