May 10, 2020
I already received 2 cute pink Sissy dress, the Pink Frilly Silk Sissy Dress and the Pink And White Sleeveless Sissy Bodysuit Dress, I also received a cute pink panty and my Sissy chastety cage from my trainer. So I suppose I have done the full Sissy training for now.

btw, it there any possibility to buy the stuff propose by your trainer when she told you to choose only one ? I also hope a Sissy oriented shop and job for the future update :)
I advise you to take a closer look at the pink silk diaper. When connect the second abdl trainer. When you connect animal games trainer I advise you to follow the path of Sissy ABDL cat. There are no jobs for rabbits yet.

Jul 28, 2021
I advise you to take a closer look at the pink silk diaper. When connect the second abdl trainer. When you connect animal games trainer I advise you to follow the path of Sissy ABDL cat. There are no jobs for rabbits yet.
Oh thanks you for the info, I also wanted to test the ABDL path but I didn't know the game have "hiden" path like this one. Can't wait to be a cute kitty sissy baby in a pink diaper :love:.
If you have any other Sissy related path/trainer in this game I will also gladly try them

I suppose this path as the classic Sissy one is also not complete for the moment ?

May 10, 2020
I already received 2 cute pink Sissy dress, the Pink Frilly Silk Sissy Dress and the Pink And White Sleeveless Sissy Bodysuit Dress, I also received a cute pink panty and my Sissy chastety cage from my trainer. So I suppose I have done the full Sissy training for now.

btw, it there any possibility to buy the stuff propose by your trainer when she told you to choose only one ? I also hope a Sissy oriented shop and job for the future update :)
As for the underpants that the trainer offered to Sissy. Unfortunately they cannot be bought in the store. But you can buy other underpants in stores. In other matters, as well as diapers, you can buy.

May 10, 2020
Oh thanks you for the info, I also wanted to test the ABDL path but I didn't know the game have "hiden" path like this one. Can't wait to be a cute kitty sissy baby in a pink diaper :love:.
If you have any other Sissy related path/trainer in this game I will also gladly try them

I suppose this path as the classic Sissy one is also not complete for the moment ?
That's right Sissy's path is not yet complete. And the path of Sissy ABDL kitten is accessible when all 3 trainers are activated at once. Trainers can be activated on the administration floor or through the menu on the tablet. Sissy ABDL as a kitten I advise you to go to work in the Abdl kindergarten and in the cat cafe of the maids. to activate work in ABDL, you need to go down to the fetish floor. To work in a cafe, maid girls need to go down to the floor with restaurants.

May 10, 2020

As for the paths of the character, there are quite a few of them. You can become a live latex sex doll, a human cow, almost a fox, a dog, a robot, a pony, but they all have one problem. Almost all of these paths are only used to work as a prostitute.

Jul 28, 2021
As for the paths of the character, there are quite a few of them. You can become a live latex sex doll, a human cow, almost a fox, a dog, a robot, a pony, but they all have one problem. Almost all of these paths are only used to work as a prostitute.
Thank you for all your help. Indeed if most of the path are leading to work as a prostitute I will maybe try them but as you tell me I don't thinks I will enjoy them. As you may have guess I preferred a game where I can be a cute and pure litlle Sissy than a prostitute one.

I've just started the Sissy ABDL kitten path as you advice me, and indeed the pink silk diaper look so cute :love:
One last question (maybe ^^),is there any possibility to have a female art when you pee in your diaper as a Sissy ? Because the male one doesn't really suite to my cute litlle Sissy

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
May 10, 2020
Thank you for all your help. Indeed if most of the path are leading to work as a prostitute I will maybe try them but as you tell me I don't thinks I will enjoy them. As you may have guess I preferred a game where I can be a cute and pure litlle Sissy than a prostitute one.

I've just started the Sissy ABDL kitten path as you advice me, and indeed the pink silk diaper look so cute :love:
One last question (maybe ^^),is there any possibility to have a female art when you pee in your diaper as a Sissy ? Because the male one doesn't really suite to my cute litlle Sissy
It's possible. I advise you to look into other settings on the tablet. Spoller: A doctor or Santa can swap your dick for a vagina. Doctor for money, and Santa for a random event

Jul 28, 2021
It's possible. I advise you to look into other settings on the tablet. Spoller: A doctor or Santa can swap your dick for a vagina. Doctor for money, and Santa for a random event
Sorry to keep asking for your help, as I have told you I have started the ABDL and the Kitten training on my already trained Sissy (I'm on the 3rd step, at the Sweet Sissy Training). For the pet play training, the trainer have started to train me as a kitty and I'm on the second stage of the training, but for the ABDL training, i'm still at the first step (the introductory Training) and I don't really know why. I have my diaper all the time, I have done all task that my trainer gave me by text on the morning and spend a lot of time at the Nursery. I am doing something wrong or missing something ?

I really want to proress in the ABDL story, I really like how your trainer treat you as a little baby and can't wait to discover the path as a Kitty Sissy baby.

It will be nice also if we can have just a Sissy ABDL path without the Kitty training but maybe I'm asking for too much

May 10, 2020
Sorry to keep asking for your help, as I have told you I have started the ABDL and the Kitten training on my already trained Sissy (I'm on the 3rd step, at the Sweet Sissy Training). For the pet play training, the trainer have started to train me as a kitty and I'm on the second stage of the training, but for the ABDL training, i'm still at the first step (the introductory Training) and I don't really know why. I have my diaper all the time, I have done all task that my trainer gave me by text on the morning and spend a lot of time at the Nursery. I am doing something wrong or missing something ?

I really want to proress in the ABDL story, I really like how your trainer treat you as a little baby and can't wait to discover the path as a Kitty Sissy baby.

It will be nice also if we can have just a Sissy ABDL path without the Kitty training but maybe I'm asking for too much
When Aunt Mildred started giving assignments, it was already the second stage. I advised you to become a Sissy ABDL kitten because you can make good money in the cat cafe of the maids and in the kindergarten. You will need money. If you have already got a real cat tail and cat ears, I advise you to buy a manicure set in the general store and open the closet to make yourself cat claws. Remember this game is not just a text quest. A text life simulator with a sandbox. I advise you to turn on Furry to meet early in the morning or late in the evening with Sissy wolves on the fetish floor.

Jul 28, 2021
When Aunt Mildred started giving assignments, it was already the second stage. I advised you to become a Sissy ABDL kitten because you can make good money in the cat cafe of the maids and in the kindergarten. You will need money. If you have already got a real cat tail and cat ears, I advise you to buy a manicure set in the general store and open the closet to make yourself cat claws. Remember this game is not just a text quest. A text life simulator with a sandbox. I advise you to turn on Furry to meet early in the morning or late in the evening with Sissy wolves on the fetish floor.
Thanks you for all your help, I will see by myself and make use of my imagination :)

Jul 28, 2021
Sorry if some of the answers seem rude. I hope girl art is now shown when changing a diaper
No worries :), it's also me that asking a lot of questions :rolleyes:
It's when I wet the diaper when I have the boy art, but on the changing one I have the girl art, don't really know why. It's not a big deal anyway.

I really like how all the text and story is writen, obviously as a Sissy I really like the Sissy training and I can't wait to have more Sissy focus content in the game :love:. I really hope that we will alsso have a Sissy oriented job in the future update.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
Jul 28, 2021

AkamaruRules

Jul 12, 2022
On android, I can only load game to a browser but none of the images load, how do I fix? When I try HTML viewer it says Javascript needs to be enabled

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone ^_^

It has been some time since my last update, so I wanted to bring you all up to date with what is going on with development. The short version is that I'm working hard, and while I want to get the build out by the end of the month it might take until the weekend.

Sadly, earlier in the month my cat passed away. He'd been ill for a while, and his condition worsened further, resulting in him being put to sleep. As a result I needed to take some time off, as he'd been my best friend for 20 years. After that it took me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but I'm back to writing now.

Currently I'm finishing off the lunch scenes for the Slave School first day, which are probably the most complicated part (lots of options and previous decisions factor into the outcomes). While that leaves 2 classes and some final scenes left to handle, these should be quicker to deal with.

Sorry again for the wait, and thank you all for your patience ^_^

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Hello everyone ^_^

It has been some time since my last update, so I wanted to bring you all up to date with what is going on with development. The short version is that I'm working hard, and while I want to get the build out by the end of the month it might take until the weekend.

Sadly, earlier in the month my cat passed away. He'd been ill for a while, and his condition worsened further, resulting in him being put to sleep. As a result I needed to take some time off, as he'd been my best friend for 20 years. After that it took me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but I'm back to writing now.

Currently I'm finishing off the lunch scenes for the Slave School first day, which are probably the most complicated part (lots of options and previous decisions factor into the outcomes). While that leaves 2 classes and some final scenes left to handle, these should be quicker to deal with.

Sorry again for the wait, and thank you all for your patience ^_^
Do you plan on continuing Trophy Bimbo trainer path in the nearest future? One of the things I really look forward to.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Do you plan on continuing Trophy Bimbo trainer path in the nearest future? One of the things I really look forward to.
Hi Enfrize ^_^

After getting the basics of the Slave School sorted out I'll be re-visiting my schedule to determine what order my short-terms plans are for development. I'm pretty confident that the Fem/Sissy Trainer content will be high on the priority list :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes