KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
They do have a Discord. It's linked on the TFGames page.
Yay! Thank u kind sir. So we just lacks links there (or on their website - the only link i didn´t check was TF but they don´t have discord invitation even on their website so... lol. Thanks)

undeadsylveon

Oct 26, 2019
Nah I agree There is not much to choose from - either u look fetishistic af or ugly af :oops::D
That's the point. Like. Quite literally the point. The Repurposing Centre is supposed to turn people into sex slaves that will fulfill their rich clients' fetishes. The clothes available are part of the training. They serve a narrative purpose and make for fun roleplay. For example,

Stage one: the trainee is disappointed with the selection of normal clothes, but wears them anyway to cling to a sense of normality.
Stage two: the trainee has become desensitised to nudity, and has decided to forgo the ugly normal clothes in favour of just wearing their underwear or even walking about naked.
Stage three: the trainee is forced to wear some fetish gear by their trainer.
Stage four: the trainee has become desensitised to wearing fetish gear and now regularly dresses in highly fetishistic clothes

The lack of appealing normal clothes make it easier to roleplay forced transformation, which is a core fetish of The Repurposing Centre. Also, we got a clothes update recently - it's unlikely there's going to be another clothes update so soon.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is there any way to trigger trainers through story rather than you selecting them? Also are daily quests from them bugged because I had daily visits on or just none were implemented yet? I mean when they say I will have task to do.

Reactions: Lakotaran
May 10, 2020
Is there any way to trigger trainers through story rather than you selecting them? Also are daily quests from them bugged because I had daily visits on or just none were implemented yet? I mean when they say I will have task to do.
Now the daily task is given only by the ABDL trainer. Some trainers can be met through special events

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
everytime i play this game i keep hoping the update to date Dr. Radcliff is included,,,, i lust after that man so badly (i have daddy issues lmao)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
These rules will slowly build up over time for players with Trainer content, .....
Dunno about that. I do like how you can basically try everything out. So would these rules be removeable at some point too if wanted? Or at which point does that trigger? And how can you make sure the wanted one applies.

Else a good game, quite the content. Not a fan of few stuff, mostly abdl stuff & co but one can simply try. And generally idk, I mean you can mostly choose what happens (except events which you can go back if f.e. you want to stay pure till some time), still it feels somewhat forced or well, all, even on those interests tell/try to treat you nicely but in reality they actually dont seem to rly care about you, only want to use (or serve so you end up a fuckhole either way). So a still somewhat wholesome approach available would be nice. Dunno if that might be planned after-sales?
And what somewhat feels off place is f.e. Jasmine. Imo a better one at that workplace might be a Furry Dom Herm, which opens many posib. like reversed pet-play, mods she'd semi-force; herself having some, .... and manny more.
Whats definately great are the many clothings options and generally gaming parts.

Last edited:

Umbralstorm

Nov 4, 2022
Absolutely loving this game! Very well written, a few errors here and there but considering how much writing was done it's not surprising, still extremely impressive though! I don't know if it was a bug or not, but on one playthrough after putting in a complaint against Hannah she got moved to the Nursey like she was supposed to be, yet still showed up bullying me in random encounters. Also, for the minor tasks at the Nursey, the tree will say I'm meeting with Beck, but then goes into the Bridgette scene ‍♂. That's happened a few times now. Also, is there gonna eventually a way to get back at certain people? Like being able to stop Tammy from bullying Kristen orAunt Agnes with Malus? Also, someway to get back at, or kick out Alice after she messes with your changing table? I personally wouldn't be friends with someone after a stunt like that. Oh, I also think it'd be really cool if the automatic hygiene caught everything, like being smelly or having bad breath, seems like it only triggers with sweat. I'd also like to be able to take Mari shopping again like you suggest to her. Cause, she's great. Last thing I swear, is there currently any use for the info you get from Felicity?

fakey00

Jun 8, 2020
Its been a while since I have played this game, but absolutly loved it when I did. Has there been much expansion on the pet play content/story lines? I remember the cat girl and bunny girl cafes which had a good amount of content, but is not what I am talking about. Last I played you had a trainer that came in and gave you lessons on pet play and random encounters with puppy girls and a cat girl pet that would try frame you for thefts, but that was about it. I appreciate anyone that could give a update, I tried going through the change log but had a hard time finding anything.

thanks if anyone can help!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Just giving everyone a small update on what I've been up to since the last build, as I've been rather quiet.

I'd like to start by apologising for not keeping you all up to date. I've had another bout of illness (that I'm better from now), and a few other things that have happened over the last month, that had slowed me down once gain. Perhaps a bad habit, but I don't like leaving updates where I mention these things, so I avoided posting them.

On a brighter note, I've been slowly yet steadily making more progress on the school content, and have started work on the lessons. They are quite complex to write/code as they are quite reactive, but I'm chipping away at them.

My current plans are to get a build out this weekend, and then 'reset' slightly on getting out the weekly updates, art posts (as the artwork has really been building up), and monthly polls.

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming ^_^

Aug 30, 2017
So you have Jess and Villin. Both you can Dom. Jess doesn't involve collaring. Villin allows a generic collaring scene. So neither allows you to use the collaring kit? Neither allows you to actually collar them to the point that the transformation chamber in the Dungeon has any purpose?

May 10, 2020
So you have Jess and Villin. Both you can Dom. Jess doesn't involve collaring. Villin allows a generic collaring scene. So neither allows you to use the collaring kit? Neither allows you to actually collar them to the point that the transformation chamber in the Dungeon has any purpose?
The transformation chamber in the dungeon is needed for future random NPC slaves that we will buy.

Reactions: Sakura Shirakawa
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes