MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hi MAKeevchanin ^_^

To talk to Alice you need to open up your room tablet (the thing you select jobs/training from), and then you need to click in the top section of the image menu (if you have images on - if not you'll have a separate link).

Hope that helps :)
Yes, I found it. I was just looking for a separate line "Talk to Alice"). Should she help? and the auction, as I understand it, completely ends the game or will there be a scene with a new owner?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yes, I found it. I was just looking for a separate line "Talk to Alice"). Should she help? and the auction, as I understand it, completely ends the game or will there be a scene with a new owner?
Happy to hear that you found it :)

The quest guide for Alice's quest can be found here (spoilers obviously) ->

As for the auction. That isn't currently in the game. When it is it'll be a rather long section of content that will eventually lead to a variety of endings.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
And also: now comes to me (my heroes) a teacher who teaches him sisification. She just talks to him and gives him a manicure and makeup. Is she going to give him any orders about appearance and what needs to be done, or is it just going to be confined to these friendly bouts? I just like it when it's the FORSED syssyfication.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jpmaggers

On the matter of the dorm bathroom payments, thank you for your bug report. I'll take a look and see what I can find :)

Edit: I've taken a look at the bathroom payments, but they all seem to be working fine in my tests, both with and without the reduced costs from that specific character background. Sorry I can't be more helpful here, but if you have a screenshot of the issue then maybe that'll help?
As stated over on TFG's Forum, I've included an image/screenshot here :

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 00-32-46 The Repurposing Center.png

As it shows here, "Showering" is reduced to 25 GGP, but the full 50 GGP was deducted from the MC's account !
Same happened with the "Tooth Brushing", Reduced to 12 GGP, again, 25 GGP was deducted from account .

So, it's not working as intended as far as I can see . . . Seems like a 'Bug' to me .

Just tried again . . . MC took a "Shower" . . . . "Showering detected, 50 G.G.P deducted from the account of: Daisy Smith" was stated from the AI after .
(have a 'screenshot' of that too, if you really need it . )

(To a Mod: couldn't locate/remember how to put image under a "Spoiler" Button . ? sorry)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Any one know : How many "Class" days are there actually ?

Went the First Day, did the whole "introduction-thing" in each class, did the (sample) test, and was Done .

(Also, Baylee was/is supposed to be my MC's new "Roomie" . . . But when MC got to her room, Baylee didn't show up . . . It's like she vanished from existence . . . o_O , No mention of her even being/having, a relationship with her of 'any' type)

Went back for next day . . .
First "Class" selections; there were three to pick from, but didn't matter which one you picked, they all lead to a "TBD" .
So, I Guess that means "End of Content", as far, as the School is concerned ?! :oops:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Jpmaggers

As stated over on TFG's Forum, I've included an image/screenshot here :

View attachment 2559398

As it shows here, "Showering" is reduced to 25 GGP, but the full 50 GGP was deducted from the MC's account !
Same happened with the "Tooth Brushing", Reduced to 12 GGP, again, 25 GGP was deducted from account .

So, it's not working as intended as far as I can see . . . Seems like a 'Bug' to me .

Just tried again . . . MC took a "Shower" . . . . "Showering detected, 50 G.G.P deducted from the account of: Daisy Smith" was stated from the AI after .
(have a 'screenshot' of that too, if you really need it . )

(To a Mod: couldn't locate/remember how to put image under a "Spoiler" Button . ? sorry)
Hi Highland_Hunter ^_^

I've just responded over on TFGames, but will do so here too :)

Thank you for the extra information, and the screenshot, I think I've figured out the issue now. It seems like when I added in the discount for players with the first background I didn't remember to also update the price mentioned within the scenes. On the upside, the money amount that it subtracts is correct, but in the scene it's telling you an incorrect amount. Will get it fixed in a moment, however, because this is after the next public build has already been compiled this fix won't be in the public build until the build after that (bit of a hard thing to explain - basically the Patreon build is one build ahead of the public one).

Thanks again for the help ^_^

Any one know : How many "Class" days are there actually ?

Went the First Day, did the whole "introduction-thing" in each class, did the (sample) test, and was Done .

(Also, Baylee was/is supposed to be my MC's new "Roomie" . . . But when MC got to her room, Baylee didn't show up . . . It's like she vanished from existence . . . o_O , No mention of her even being/having, a relationship with her of 'any' type)

Went back for next day . . .
First "Class" selections; there were three to pick from, but didn't matter which one you picked, they all lead to a "TBD" .
So, I Guess that means "End of Content", as far, as the School is concerned ?! :oops:
Hi again ^_^

The school content is still a work in progress, and that goes for the things attached to it too. The next public build has the base classes in, but there is still a lot to be done. As for Baylee's roommate content, and the school content too, I'm working on writing both in this week's schedule, so hopefully there should progress on that front soon :)

How do you incorporate the cheats on mobile?
Hi dylanre ^_^

If you have the Patreon/Premium version then the cheats should just be in the options menu found within the tablet in the player's room. However, if you're talking about the public version, I'm not sure how you'd do the recoding to unlock them on mobile.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jpmaggers

Where does one find the "Fertility" stat, for the MC ?

Looked everywhere where MC's stats where shown . . . found none for that .

Sorta-related :
1-When character is transformed to female, at the start of the game, . . . is their vagina, a fully working one, as-in, being able to get pregnant ?

2-When visiting the Clinic, and buying "body-mods", . . . The Penis you can acquire, Is it "fully-functional" ? , as-in, being able to impregnate females, or does it need an up-grade, to enable to do so ?

When acquired, nothing is stated in the descriptions, weather or not, if these sexual organs, are "fully-functional".

Edit/Add-On :
Penis-Mods ; Descriptions vs Sizes ? ; (needs better descriptions . . . )

Normal & Slender = ? . . . (what's "normal", in this game . . . 5 1/2" , 6" , 7" , 8" , etc. )

Large & Thick = ? . . . (smaller, [Average] or larger, [Horse-Cock ] ? )

Unnaturally Large & Girthy = ? ( smaller, [Horse-cock] or bigger, [ Dragon-Cock ] ? )

It's hard to visualize a scene, not actually knowing prop-sizes . . . :oops: .

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Jpmaggers

Where does one find the "Fertility" stat, for the MC ?

Looked everywhere where MC's stats where shown . . . found none for that .

Sorta-related :
1-When character is transformed to female, at state of game, . . . is their vagina, a fully working one, as-in, being able to get pregnant ?

2-When visiting the Clinic, and buying "body-mods", . . . The Penis you can acquire, Is it "fully-functional" ? , as-in, being able to impregnate females, or does it need an up-grade, to enable to do so ?

When acquired, nothing is stated in the descriptions, weather or not, if these sexual organs, are "fully-functional".

Edit/Add-On :
Penis-Mods ; Descriptions vs Sizes ? ; (needs better descriptions . . . )

Normal & Slender = ? . . . (what's "normal", in this game . . . 5 1/2" , 6" , 7" , 8" , etc. )

Large & Thick = ? . . . (smaller, [Average] or larger, [Horse-Cock ] ? )

Unnaturally Large & Girthy = ? ( smaller, [Horse-cock] or bigger, [ Dragon-Cock ] ? )

It's hard to visualize a scene, not actually knowing prop-sizes . . . :oops: .
Hi again Highland_Hunter ^_^

Good point, had a very detailed look and seems I didn't leave the fertility and virility stat numbers anywhere the player can see. Will code that in this morning, and because it's before the next public build is compiled this should also be in the next public build. Thanks for the help/suggestion :)

When the player gets a penis/vagina it is only fully functional if the player has the corresponding 'fertile' or 'virile' traits. You get these by visiting the Family Planning Clinic in the Medical Hub, though there are certain triggers elsewhere for them, I believe. There is also the 'Always Fertile' option in the options menu, which is only applicable for new games, but will make you fertile (not virile) from the beginning of the game (and from memory I don't think you can remove it). Hope that all makes sense.

As for penis sizes. I purposefully avoided giving them distinct sizes, as in different parts of the world there are size differences, especially when it comes to what people consider 'average'. However, if you want to see a kind of estimate, the avatar image system does have the penis sizes shown on it (or you can just look at them in the image folder and compair between them).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
1-When the player gets a penis/vagina it is only fully functional if the player has the corresponding 'fertile' or 'virile' traits.
2-You get these by visiting the Family Planning Clinic in the Medical Hub, though there are certain triggers elsewhere for them, I believe. There is also the 'Always Fertile' option in the options menu, which is only applicable for new games, but will make you fertile (not virile) from the beginning of the game (and from memory I don't think you can remove it). Hope that all makes sense.
These are just some "thoughts"/possible, idea's/suggestions . . . Don't take them to heart . . . ( meaning no-disrespect ) . . . I really like this game .

1-So, guessing from this, the Penis, (& Vagina, from initial transformation) are basically, artificially-cum-loaded dildos, (& flesh-lights) .
(Sooo, they are creating "Sex-Dolls", with-out consequences :unsure:, and every "Baby/child" in the Nursery, were "planned" . . .correct ? (y)

2-I'm guessing, you don't mean, that you actually receive the appropriate Trait, (per owned genitalia), just by "visiting" that establishment, correct ?
( So, you actually have to "buy" the ability :unsure:, seems a bit, too-safe/avoidable ) :whistle:

I Guess that's why, when my MC "signed-up" for the Hucow Breeding Program . . . nothing has happened yet, (as-in, while visiting & getting-milked, she wasn't "set-up" for a Breeding Event ! :oops::sneaky: ) Been waiting Days, for one to happen :rolleyes: . :LOL:

This be a "suggestion/idea" . . . possible 'other-way' . . . could be 'an-option', players could choose ? ( for those that prefer some surprises ) :whistle::giggle:

One could think, after signing-up, that during a , "mandatory , pre sign-up, check-up examination", they could, "fertilize" her/ or, "Up-Grade" her current fertility level, . . . of course, with-out her knowledge :devilish: . <--- I'd prefer this method, over just "buying" the Trait outright . . .

Same with, Taking the "Prenatal (Pregnancy) Training Lessons", If, taking those Lessons, you should/could, expect to "earn" the Fertility Trait . . .
(If I remember correctly, Monica, gives the MC, a pletha-of-pills, to start taking, (flavor-text, maybe ?), and I believe, there were some, "fertility/booster" pills, among them.:unsure:

Edit/Addition :
" Bonus for light yet unsuitable style : G.G.P + 100 " . . . What is " light yet unsuitable style" referring to ?
(Received doing work at Miss Sarah's Brothel)

Last edited:

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone ^_^

Did a bit of a smaller build with a quick turn around this time.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^
This one came out way quicker than I thought it would, good work and thank you for the build. (y)

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
These are just some "thoughts"/possible, idea's/suggestions . . . Don't take them to heart . . . ( meaning no-disrespect ) . . . I really like this game .

1-So, guessing from this, the Penis, (& Vagina, from initial transformation) are basically, artificially-cum-loaded dildos, (& flesh-lights) .
(Sooo, they are creating "Sex-Dolls", with-out consequences :unsure:, and every "Baby/child" in the Nursery, were "planned" . . .correct ? (y)

2-I'm guessing, you don't mean, that you actually receive the appropriate Trait, (per owned genitalia), just by "visiting" that establishment, correct ?
( So, you actually have to "buy" the ability :unsure:, seems a bit, too-safe/avoidable ) :whistle:

I Guess that's why, when my MC "signed-up" for the Hucow Breeding Program . . . nothing has happened yet, (as-in, while visiting & getting-milked, she wasn't "set-up" for a Breeding Event ! :oops::sneaky: ) Been waiting Days, for one to happen :rolleyes: . :LOL:

This be a "suggestion/idea" . . . possible 'other-way' . . . could be 'an-option', players could choose ? ( for those that prefer some surprises ) :whistle::giggle:

One could think, after signing-up, that during a , "mandatory , pre sign-up, check-up examination", they could, "fertilize" her/ or, "Up-Grade" her current fertility level, . . . of course, with-out her knowledge :devilish: . <--- I'd prefer this method, over just "buying" the Trait outright . . .

Same with, Taking the "Prenatal (Pregnancy) Training Lessons", If, taking those Lessons, you should/could, expect to "earn" the Fertility Trait . . .
(If I remember correctly, Monica, gives the MC, a pletha-of-pills, to start taking, (flavor-text, maybe ?), and I believe, there were some, "fertility/booster" pills, among them.:unsure:

Edit/Addition :
" Bonus for light yet unsuitable style : G.G.P + 100 " . . . What is " light yet unsuitable style" referring to ?
(Received doing work at Miss Sarah's Brothel)
Hi again Highland_Hunter ^_^

No worries, I didn't take your comments negatively. And thank you for your compliments about the game :)

As for the sex/pregnancy situation, it's more that the players are on contraception than anything else. As you guessed, it's more so they don't have an overabundance of children being born, though at the same time they don't mind some of their residents doing that also.

By trait, I mean that the player gets a trait in the skills & traits page if they are fertile, and another one if they are virile, so that's the best way to check if you can get pregnant/impregnate.

The Hucow breeding programme, for that the time you'll need to wait is dependent on what time interval you set it to in the form. If you've set it to 'whenever appropriate' then you'll only get the scenes when you're not pregnant (and are fertile) if I'm remembering correctly.

Pre-natal training is a big bonus, as not only does it increase fertility but it also starts to remove the penalty's for being pregnant (mainly the reduced energy/actions amount). That's why the player is charged for it.

As for mandatory fertility, as mentioned, there's an option when creating a character that will make it so you're fertile to begin with without having to go to the Family Planning Clinic to become fertile. There are also other ways to be made fertile, such as the Chess Man content (I believe at least). In the future there will also likely be a punishment/punishments tied to it in the revised punishment system.

Finally, the 'light yet unsuitable style' means two things. The first is that the makeup (or personal hygiene) situation of the player is unsuitable for the workplace, however, you have a style so there is some payment increase for it. The light part means you've only got a small amount of a style, so the pay is less than if you had a more prominent style. This is mainly tied to the makeup system, but as mentioned personal hygiene can give an impact to it too :)

This one came out way quicker than I thought it would, good work and thank you for the build. (y)
Hi Fatal ^_^

Thank you very much, your kind words really made my day :D

Fingers crossed there's lots of good stuff still to come. I'm trying to get back into a much better build cycle, so while the builds might be a little smaller they'll be (hopefully) coming out much more frequently.

Reactions: Fatal756

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, sorry if this gets asked a lot, but how/where do you access the non-con stuff regarding forced name changes and forced tattoos+piercings? Since I believe the non-con option mentions all these as possibilities.

I know that losing to the chess guy can result in you receiving piercings and name changes, but are there any other ways? Running afoul of security or something, perhaps?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey, sorry if this gets asked a lot, but how/where do you access the non-con stuff regarding forced name changes and forced tattoos+piercings? Since I believe the non-con option mentions all these as possibilities.

I know that losing to the chess guy can result in you receiving piercings and name changes, but are there any other ways? Running afoul of security or something, perhaps?
Hi grumpydengar ^_^

At the moment, I think that the only instances of those are the Chess Man, and maybe a little in the Fem/Sissy Trainer content. However, there are plans for a rework of the core punishment system, for when you get in trouble with the facility. There are also plans for Slave/Submissive Trainer that will have more of this kind of content too :)

Reactions: grumpydengar

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jpmaggers

Another point : Trainers .

Why do they always come to the character at the End of the day ?
Your MC, can have a very busy, energy-consuming day . . . get home, ready to get to bed . . . Hmmm, some one knocks at door ?
Surprise, It's your "friendly-neighborhood" Trainer . . . Not Now . . . Need Bed . . . Need Sleep ! Noooooo :eek:

Sorry for the "Tele-Play" . . . But, it just seems like a BAD time of day for the "Trainer" to show up .

When I checked the box to have a "Trainer" visit, (thought it would be interesting to see, "the forced Feminizing", of MC, and how it all works out) . . .

I'd thought, they would come at the beginning of the Day, so their "Lessons" could be more useful, impactful, have-influence, more "effects", on your current daily-tasks, going forward . . . .

Not when your MC, is too tired to probably even remember, or care, what the Trainer is teaching . . .
They just want to sleep, re-build energy . . .
Not listen to "yakkity-yakkity" Teacher trying to "teach" them something . :rolleyes:

Seems to me, just a Bad-Time for a "Trainer-Visit" . I found it SO annoying, I just disabled-it .
(Also, for another reason, beside the "Late-Hour-Training-Visits") . . .
But, That's a Whole 'nother topic, I believe will be worked on/re-balanced, over time, . . . (hopefully):unsure:
a.k.a. ; "Trainer Teaching Level Assignments, vs, The 'Students' Actual Currently Trained Level", being 'mismatched/out-of-sync', problem .

Your Thoughts, original-concepts, Plans going forward, etc, . . . ?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Jpmaggers

Another point : Trainers .

Why do they always come to the character at the End of the day ?
Your MC, can have a very busy, energy-consuming day . . . get home, ready to get to bed . . . Hmmm, some one knocks at door ?
Surprise, It's your "friendly-neighborhood" Trainer . . . Not Now . . . Need Bed . . . Need Sleep ! Noooooo :eek:

Sorry for the "Tele-Play" . . . But, it just seems like a BAD time of day for the "Trainer" to show up .

When I checked the box to have a "Trainer" visit, (thought it would be interesting to see, "the forced Feminizing", of MC, and how it all works out) . . .

I'd thought, they would come at the beginning of the Day, so their "Lessons" could be more useful, impactful, have-influence, more "effects", on your current daily-tasks, going forward . . . .

Not when your MC, is too tired to probably even remember, or care, what the Trainer is teaching . . .
They just want to sleep, re-build energy . . .
Not listen to "yakkity-yakkity" Teacher trying to "teach" them something . :rolleyes:

Seems to me, just a Bad-Time for a "Trainer-Visit" . I found it SO annoying, I just disabled-it .
(Also, for another reason, beside the "Late-Hour-Training-Visits") . . .
But, That's a Whole 'nother topic, I believe will be worked on/re-balanced, over time, . . . (hopefully):unsure:
a.k.a. ; "Trainer Teaching Level Assignments, vs, The 'Students' Actual Currently Trained Level", being 'mismatched/out-of-sync', problem .

Your Thoughts, original-concepts, Plans going forward, etc, . . . ?
Trainers work the way they do because that's the best way for them to work. In the morning first thing, which is the only viable alternative, the player would have no time to pre-prepare and would have to deal with all the wake-up situations/encounters already. Night time is just best for this, it's also more convenient for the player going out and about, as various Trainer content scenes have the player attending; clubs, movies, social gatherings, etc.

There are more mechanics planned (already seen in the ABDL Trainer), where the player has daily tasks sometimes applied to them. Not to mention the rules system, which will be increasingly fleshed out (currently the Fem Trainer can turn up randomly when travelling to check if the player is wearing feminine clothing).

Not fully sure of your issue past that?

Edit: Apologies, I came off far more grumpy than I would have liked in this. I'm just a big fan of what I've done with the Trainer content.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Trainers work the way they do because that's the best way for them to work. In the morning first thing, which is the only viable alternative, the player would have no time to pre-prepare and would have to deal with all the wake-up situations/encounters already. Night time is just best for this, it's also more convenient for the player going out and about, as various Trainer content scenes have the player attending; clubs, movies, social gatherings, etc.

There are more mechanics planned (already seen in the ABDL Trainer), where the player has daily tasks sometimes applied to them. Not to mention the rules system, which will be increasingly fleshed out (currently the Fem Trainer can turn up randomly when travelling to check if the player is wearing feminine clothing).

Not fully sure of your issue past that?
My "Guess" is your referring to this :

"Trainer Teaching Level Assignments, vs, The 'Students' Actual Currently Trained Level", being 'mismatched/out-of-sync', problem .

It has to do with the level at which my MC was at ; exposure/embarrassment level, was actually at, vs. the Teachers belief of what level their student was at , at the time of their visits .

Example 1: My MC was doing their Daily Tasks, etc., traversing the Facility, Wearing ;
a Topless with Micro_Skirt Outfit, No Panties

Meanwhile, The Trainer :
Is trying to get the MC to wear frilly-Female demure Panties, and telling them not to be embarrassed about wearing Female clothing, and exposing, "so much more skin", then they would with Male underwear .
(Totally-Not-Noticing, Where the Students actual level of "Exposure/Embarrassment" , they were at, at that time . :oops:

The MC was well-beyond being "embarrassed" of wearing very female clothing, or, being "almost-totally exposed", Near-Naked, to anyone at that point .

That's the "mismatched/out-of-sync" I was referring to . . .

That said . . . I believe, as more systems, content, etc., get added, and balanced , those "kinks" will hopefully get "Synced-up" .

(Also, My MC had "taken" the "Extra Treatment", at start of game, at the "Processing Facility", so , that might be the reason, for the "mismatch/out-of-sync" problem .)
REASON for doing that : Didn't want to get on "Wrong Path", aka Sissy Path . . . had actually wanted to try the Hermaphrodite Path, but, thinking had to go through Sissy-Path, to get to that, development process.)

This may be a subject better discussed on/at Discord . . . ;)

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
My "Guess" is your referring to this :

"Trainer Teaching Level Assignments, vs, The 'Students' Actual Currently Trained Level", being 'mismatched/out-of-sync', problem .

It has to do with the level at which my MC was at ; exposure/embarrassment level, was actually at, vs. the Teachers belief of what level their student was at , at the time of their visits .

Example 1: My MC was doing their Daily Tasks, etc., traversing the Facility, Wearing ;
a Topless with Micro_Skirt Outfit, No Panties

Meanwhile, The Trainer :
Is trying to get the MC to wear frilly-Female demure Panties, and telling them not to be embarrassed about wearing Female clothing, and exposing, "so much more skin", then they would with Male underwear .
(Totally-Not-Noticing, Where the Students actual level of "Exposure/Embarrassment" , they were at, at that time . :oops:

The MC was well-beyond being "embarrassed" of wearing very female clothing, or, being "almost-totally exposed", Near-Naked, to anyone at that point .

That's the "mismatched/out-of-sync" I was referring to . . .

That said . . . I believe, as more systems, content, etc., get added, and balanced , those "kinks" will hopefully get "Synced-up" .

(Also, My MC had "taken" the "Extra Treatment", at start of game, at the "Processing Facility", so , that might be the reason, for the "mismatch/out-of-sync" problem .)
REASON for doing that : Didn't want to get on "Wrong Path", aka Sissy Path . . . had actually wanted to try the Hermaphrodite Path, but, thinking had to go through Sissy-Path, to get to that development process.)

This may be a subject better discussed on/at Discord . . . ;)
Hi again ^_^

Thank you for the better explanation of the situation.

I will, however, politely disagree.

The Fem/Sissy Trainer content is a slower burn narrative Feminizing/Sissifying experience, I think that is just different from what you're after. The level of reactive pace that you're suggesting just isn't really feasible with the heavy narrative path that is the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, there's no good way to skip through it, as the choices that the player makes impact the outcomes and branch the player follows.

I can understand that some players do dive into the content themselves (outside of the Trainer), and that's very good to hear. But keeping track of that would be a logistical nightmare in such a wide sandbox environment, so things just kind of have to start at the basics and progress from there.

I'd also say that there is a big difference between deciding to do something, and someone barging in and ordering you to do something. I think that the early scenarios could certainly still be embarrassing to most people, but I guess that's a differing of opinion.

I have to get back to writing though, so I'll leave this discussion at that I think.

P.S. The option to remain herm in the Fem/Sissy Trainer content is activated by going to the Admin floor and talking to the guy in charge of the Trainer Programme. Think you have to buy the option to be a herm from him, though can't remember the specifics.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes