Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Just giving everyone a small update on what I've been up to since the last build, as I've been rather quiet.

I'd like to start by apologising for not keeping you all up to date. I've had another bout of illness (that I'm better from now), and a few other things that have happened over the last month, that had slowed me down once gain. Perhaps a bad habit, but I don't like leaving updates where I mention these things, so I avoided posting them.

On a brighter note, I've been slowly yet steadily making more progress on the school content, and have started work on the lessons. They are quite complex to write/code as they are quite reactive, but I'm chipping away at them.

My current plans are to get a build out this weekend, and then 'reset' slightly on getting out the weekly updates, art posts (as the artwork has really been building up), and monthly polls.

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming ^_^
I was wondering something, and I understand if you mainly take suggestions from Patreons, but have you considered splitting the Puppy pet play into two options? It seems like in the world you are creating that BDSM and D/s take on much more practical roles than in the current reality we live in. In that kind of world I would think that hulking muscular dogs of both sexes with middle Dominance/submissiveness would have a role as both pet and Guard/attack dogs. The training would focus more on loyalty and love of your Master but less on the being pampered and playful.

In the current public build at least you count the genetically added Horse tail and body fur as 1 thing but the hair on the head as another. So when you go to color your fur say white, the tail also turns white. In actual horses the tail and mane (head hair) can be different than the body hair.

I am only making suggestions because I really love the game so far and the content. I find it very engrossing. I cannot wait also to see what the other Cat Girls experiences will be in the menu, especially poor Riley and Shadow. (wondering if there will be a Shadow quest to fix her damaged libido). Either way keep up the great work and I am sorry to learn that you keep getting ill.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me one thing.
I started playing this game. On the second day of my stay at the Center, I received a message that I must attend some classes within 14 days, otherwise I will have consequences. I went to class, got my school uniform, and spent my first day there. But the next day when I went there. They tell me that the content is not ready yet.
I should be doing other things now. forgetting about "these 14 days"?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Tell me one thing.
I started playing this game. On the second day of my stay at the Center, I received a message that I must attend some classes within 14 days, otherwise I will have consequences. I went to class, got my school uniform, and spent my first day there. But the next day when I went there. They tell me that the content is not ready yet.
I should be doing other things now. forgetting about "these 14 days"?
School content is not finished yet. Also, it's not "attend classes for the next 14 days" but "initiate classes in any of the next 14 days", and if you do not want to deal with the school you can disable it at character creation.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
School content is not finished yet. Also, it's not "attend classes for the next 14 days" but "initiate classes in any of the next 14 days", and if you do not want to deal with the school you can disable it at character creation.
Understood. That is, if I have already entered the school once. did it count for me and I can safely play in anticipation of the continuation of the line of the school without fear of failing this training?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Understood. That is, if I have already entered the school once. did it count for me and I can safely play in anticipation of the continuation of the line of the school without fear of failing this training?
Yes, you can continue playing normally without consequences.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses, I've been a bit out of it and snowed under with work, so haven't been responding to messages recently.

Absolutely loving this game! Very well written, a few errors here and there but considering how much writing was done it's not surprising, still extremely impressive though! I don't know if it was a bug or not, but on one playthrough after putting in a complaint against Hannah she got moved to the Nursey like she was supposed to be, yet still showed up bullying me in random encounters. Also, for the minor tasks at the Nursey, the tree will say I'm meeting with Beck, but then goes into the Bridgette scene ‍♂. That's happened a few times now. Also, is there gonna eventually a way to get back at certain people? Like being able to stop Tammy from bullying Kristen orAunt Agnes with Malus? Also, someway to get back at, or kick out Alice after she messes with your changing table? I personally wouldn't be friends with someone after a stunt like that. Oh, I also think it'd be really cool if the automatic hygiene caught everything, like being smelly or having bad breath, seems like it only triggers with sweat. I'd also like to be able to take Mari shopping again like you suggest to her. Cause, she's great. Last thing I swear, is there currently any use for the info you get from Felicity?
Hi Umbralstorm ^_^

Thank you very much for your kind comments, bug reports, and suggestions. Amongst other things, it always brightens my day to hear that people enjoy my writing :)

The nursery parts make sense, will make a note to double-check them. Basically, I replaced the old random scene code with the more modern one (which generally works much better), but it's entirely possible that the comments about the nursery jobs were gated based on that. Same with the Hannah scenes to some extent.

As for getting back at characters, Tammy on the Kristen line is planned content (I'm just slow at getting to things due to a few issues going on), whilst Malus is likely to always have Aunt Agnes causing trouble for him (though he likes it really), Malus will be getting a little more content though in the final Diaper Racing match for the champion title. Alice, well, she's the facility AI, hard to deal with her like that XD

I'll double-check the automatic hygiene option, as it should be catching things like that.

More shopping for Mari does sound interesting :)

As for Felicity's information rewards, they're mostly used to explain various deep-lore questions currently. In the future there are plans for the player to be able to trade/sell them.

Hope that answers everything, and thanks again ^_^

Its been a while since I have played this game, but absolutly loved it when I did. Has there been much expansion on the pet play content/story lines? I remember the cat girl and bunny girl cafes which had a good amount of content, but is not what I am talking about. Last I played you had a trainer that came in and gave you lessons on pet play and random encounters with puppy girls and a cat girl pet that would try frame you for thefts, but that was about it. I appreciate anyone that could give a update, I tried going through the change log but had a hard time finding anything.

thanks if anyone can help!
Hi fakey ^_^

Thanks for the kind words on my work, they always make my day to hear :)

The pet-play content is something that I want to expand upon, and have been slowly making plans for over the last year. I've sadly had some things that have greatly slowed down the project, but I want to reassure you that expanding the Pet-Play Trainer content is something that is a high priority in my schedule.

Basically, the Pet-Play Trainer content is going to be altered to be more like the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, where there will be more choices, story scenes, and progression (along with more random content too). There will be two trainers that the player can choose between, the current one Vincent, and a female socialite. Vincent will be into the more hard-core Pet-Play, whilst the socialite will be more into a cuddly-er form of Pet-Play. Part of the plans also include, a much wider selection of pet-type options (bunny, fox, pig, otter) with clothing/accessories to match, and content on learning pet tricks from the school after-hours (also through the trainers).

Hope that helps answer your questions ^_^

I was wondering something, and I understand if you mainly take suggestions from Patreons, but have you considered splitting the Puppy pet play into two options? It seems like in the world you are creating that BDSM and D/s take on much more practical roles than in the current reality we live in. In that kind of world I would think that hulking muscular dogs of both sexes with middle Dominance/submissiveness would have a role as both pet and Guard/attack dogs. The training would focus more on loyalty and love of your Master but less on the being pampered and playful.

In the current public build at least you count the genetically added Horse tail and body fur as 1 thing but the hair on the head as another. So when you go to color your fur say white, the tail also turns white. In actual horses the tail and mane (head hair) can be different than the body hair.

I am only making suggestions because I really love the game so far and the content. I find it very engrossing. I cannot wait also to see what the other Cat Girls experiences will be in the menu, especially poor Riley and Shadow. (wondering if there will be a Shadow quest to fix her damaged libido). Either way keep up the great work and I am sorry to learn that you keep getting ill.
Hi Sakura ^_^

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm always happy to hear them :)

I've mentioned it in a response to another post above, but I have some big plans for updating the Pet-Play Trainer content. Whilst the options for becoming a guard-dog aren't on the list currently, I do like the idea. I can certainly see adding this to the Pet-Play tricks training that are also being planned, and as an alternate route to the Pet-Play Trainer content down the road. More dominant Pet-Play has been something I've been thinking about for a while (saw a neat story on it a while back that had Pet-Play hunting and lion-girls), so I wouldn't be against exploring that in the future :)

When it comes to furry options, I'll be looking into them soon-ish. I have plans for a big furry update, where I'll cover a lot of the things people have been asking for, for a while. This will cover; furry hand/leg options, muzzles/alternate mouths, hair removal (for people who just want fur), and a couple of other things. I've been co-ordinating this with the artist who does the avatar image system (which I need to update further too as I've been sitting on a big update for it for close to a year now). But, yes, I'll be doing my best to do some big updates on this.

Hope that helps explain everything, and thank you for your compliments and well-wishes, I really appreciate them (the cat-girls are some of my favourites) ^_^

P.S. I think you also mentioned the wiki in a previous post, and concerns about it being abandoned. Basically, the wiki is something I run on my website and I update every now and then. It's a little half-finished you could say, but I try to add to it whenever I find time in the work schedule :)

P.P.S Just spotted you asked about the cat-girl menu 'specials'. I have a list somewhere, but I think I remember most of the concepts for them. The ones I'm less sure of I'll put a question mark next to.
- Lollipop (currently in the game) - Princess-Play Fem-Dom, Lollipop tops the player while demanding compliments.
- Popcorn - Financial Domination (Fin-Dom), Popcorn demands money and then has sex with the player on a pile of money.
- Fluffball - Kissing/Cuddling?, Fluffball is to sweet and shy to do much more, so she offers more of a girlfriend experience.
- Mipsy - Sleep Sex, Mipsy is too lazy so will let you have sex with her while she sleeps.
- Shadow - Primal Play?, Shadow wants rough, sweaty, primal sex, more than a bit wrestle-y.
- Bella - Cosplay/Role-play, Bella loves her cosplay (to the point where she might not even be an actual cat-girl if you look at her picture) so she offers role-play costume sex.
- Riley - Humiliation/Degradation, Riley sits in a rubbish bin and performs oral (Lollipop decided this). There is another planned Riley option based on how things go with the Pussy Lickers cafe.

Hi MAKeevchanin ^_^

Just wanted to confirm what others have said about the school content. The player is prompted to attend the introduction day for the school (unless they have selected the option not to need to) within 14 days. The penalty for not doing so isn't huge, but yes as long as you've attended that intro day within the period there is no further penalty for non-attendance.

That initial penalty is just there to make sure players understand that the school is important content, as it'll be one of the main places for improving your skills, along with the planned qualifications (which will be more important when players go for the eventual planned auction route). Though, I guess it's also important as it has so many characters attached to it, and will also have the after school activities eventually which will tie more into various fetishes/skills that aren't covered by the school.

Hope that explains everything, and hope that you're enjoying the game ^_^

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
And one more question:
If I sign up for two workouts at once? For sissy training and pet training, won't they conflict with each other?
Hi again ^_^

In short, yes, you can have multiple Trainer's active and they won't conflict with each other.

The way that the Trainer content works is that each night it rolls a dice to figure out if you'll have a visit (which if you don't get them for 3 days you automatically get one). These dice rolls are made separately, which means that if you have multiple active it's possible that you have; a visit from one, a visit from both, or a visit from neither. In the future, there will be various lifestyle rules (some of which are currently in the Fem/Sissy Trainer content such as the female clothing rule), the code is set up so these won't clash (the first rule applied will take precedence).

Hope that all makes sense :)

Are we getting any trainer updates soon for the Fem/sis trainer?
Hi mlurker ^_^

I've been slowly working through the core school content recently (lessons, break/lunch time, detention), after which I'll be writing up the new schedule for which content I'll be writing. But, on a bright note the Fem/Sissy Trainer content is high on my priority list and will likely be what I do next after the core school content is in place :)

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I have finished to give all the mods to felicity but she gave me only 3/5 of the infos.
Also I haven't unlocked new kinky sex scenes (as she said to me after the third info, after revealing her past).

May 10, 2020
I have finished to give all the mods to felicity but she gave me only 3/5 of the infos.
Also I haven't unlocked new kinky sex scenes (as she said to me after the third info, after revealing her past).
Felicity only gives 3 out of 5 information packs. Felicity's pregnancy tasks are still under development. Although you can have sex with Felicity.

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I have unlocked the Cheerleader as roommate but I can't find her in my apartment. Is it bugged or I need some requirements?
Also where is the bunny's shop/base? I found the cat's one but not the bunny's base.

May 10, 2020
I have unlocked the Cheerleader as roommate but I can't find her in my apartment. Is it bugged or I need some requirements?
Also where is the bunny's shop/base? I found the cat's one but not the bunny's base.
Rabbits are still in development. Now the author of the game is finishing school. Therefore, the school is not finished yet.

Reactions: deskald

Tommy237

Dec 5, 2022
Awesome game man, just a couple questions. Are there plans to add more scenes with Hannah and Aunt Agnes? Also I am not sure if that content is in the game, but is there a way to follow the kid with the plush whale that gives you the leaflet.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Awesome game man, just a couple questions. Are there plans to add more scenes with Hannah and Aunt Agnes? Also I am not sure if that content is in the game, but is there a way to follow the kid with the plush whale that gives you the leaflet.
Hello Tommy ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, I've just been a little distracted.

First of all, thank you for you kind comments, they really do make my day :)

As for Hannah and Aunt Agnes. Hannah is planned to have full dating paths for both nursery Hannah and non-nursery Hannah paths. Aunt Agnes has less planned for her, but at the very least she'll be in the finale of the Diaper Racing mini-game matches with Malus.

Sadly, there is no content further with the whale plush girl, it's more a general scene to point ABDL players towards the nursery. Maybe one day.

Hope that helps answer your questions, and happy gaming ^_^

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me one moment. I received a letter from a Mysterious Friend with advice to make friends with the artificial intelligence Alice. and how to do it?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Tell me one moment. I received a letter from a Mysterious Friend with advice to make friends with the artificial intelligence Alice. and how to do it?
Hi MAKeevchanin ^_^

To talk to Alice you need to open up your room tablet (the thing you select jobs/training from), and then you need to click in the top section of the image menu (if you have images on - if not you'll have a separate link).

Hope that helps :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes