Jul 28, 2021
Hi Enfrize ^_^

After getting the basics of the Slave School sorted out I'll be re-visiting my schedule to determine what order my short-terms plans are for development. I'm pretty confident that the Fem/Sissy Trainer content will be high on the priority list :)
Love your game and can't wait for the future, update and really happy to hear that the Fem/Sissy content is on top of your priority list :love:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Love your game and can't wait for the future, update and really happy to hear that the Fem/Sissy content is on top of your priority list :love:
Thank you very much for your kind comments Sissylyca, it always makes my day to hear people are enjoying my work :D

As for the Fem/Sissy content, it certainly is high on my priority list. There have been some core content considerations I've been having to sort out (like the skill system and the school location), but working towards the completion of the Fem/Sissy story paths is also something I'm really enthusiastic for (and delayed slightly as I wanted to get the skill system in place first for it). And don't worry, after I've completed the story scenes I'll still have a lot of Fem/Sissy Trainer work left to do on the random encounters that are part of it, along with the task/rules system, and the punishments/bad-ends. So much to do (and then 3 more Trainer content areas after that with the Pet-Play and ABDL reworks - along with the planned Sub/Slave Trainer)!

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Enfrize ^_^

After getting the basics of the Slave School sorted out I'll be re-visiting my schedule to determine what order my short-terms plans are for development. I'm pretty confident that the Fem/Sissy Trainer content will be high on the priority list :)
Yes! Yes! You're one of the very rare creator who offers a story line where you can be feminized after being transformed into a girl (and not as a male sissy) but without "bimboification"! You have no idea how much I anticipate the day when the "good girl" feminization path will be completed!

By the way, from what I remember, the only way to be put in chastity if you took that path was to beg for it. Will there be a way to be forced into chastity along that "good girl" feminization story line in the future, as some kind of punishment?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yes! Yes! You're one of the very rare creator who offers a story line where you can be feminized after being transformed into a girl (and not as a male sissy) but without "bimboification"! You have no idea how much I anticipate the day when the "good girl" feminization path will be completed!

By the way, from what I remember, the only way to be put in chastity if you took that path was to beg for it. Will there be a way to be forced into chastity along that "good girl" feminization story line in the future, as some kind of punishment?
Hi Xam ^_^

Always good to see people excited about upcoming content :D

Chastity will likely be one of the potential punishments/rules that can be randomly applied to a player who is in the late Fem/Sissy content. It's a little complicated, but the idea is that starting in (mid) tier 2 of the various Trainer paths the player will start to be given tasks once every few days, with punishments/rewards attached to not-doing/doing them. However, sometimes the tasks will instead be new rules (clothing/style requirements, skill requirements, work requirements, home requirements, etc.). These rules will slowly build up over time for players with Trainer content, though will be built in such a way that they don't clash between Trainer's (basically clashing options will be removed from the random pool - so whichever gets the specific rule first is the one who sets it - for example if the Fem Trainer makes you wear only feminine clothes then the Pet-Play Trainer won't be able to make a Pet-Play clothes rule for you).

Hope that makes sense.

There will also be alternate ways to get into chastity in general that are planned, I've just been having a slow development year and so have gotten further behind than hoped.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Been a bit of a while, but I've finished up the new build.

You can find it over on Patreon here ->

Hope you all enjoy it, the public version is a little on the smaller side, but the premium version (which will be the public version next) is a huge lump of new scenes.

Merry Christmas and happy gaming ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
how can i get dragon bride bad end
Hi sexybutt ^_^

The dragon bride ending is one of the generic 'Bad Ends' that (like Alieksandr said above) you can get from getting in trouble too often with the facility. There are ways to get complaints against the player in the intro, but you can also get them when getting caught pickpocketing, or when you chose to go for a walk through the tablet/planner and try to escape.

Hope that helps, and Merry Christmas ^_^

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
Jul 28, 2021
Hi Jpmaggers, I wonder, slave school is just for your patreon for now, isn't it? Because where I go to slave school in the public version, I have a message saying that your content is not yet available.
Also don't know if this is a bug or if it's intended, but if you go to work in the maid cafe with a maid outfit that you can't buy in the maid cafe, you do not have the "maid outfit" bonus payment.

Also, I suspect that you receive a lot of requests for new content, but I just want to share with you one idea I have.
You could add a new coffee / restaurant based on femboy where the player can go to work (if he have a dick and he is feminine enough of course) or just go chilling and enjoying some meal.

Anyway, thank you for your game, as always I look forward to the next update :)

May 10, 2020
Hi Jpmaggers, I wonder, slave school is just for your patreon for now, isn't it? Because where I go to slave school in the public version, I have a message saying that your content is not yet available.
Also don't know if this is a bug or if it's intended, but if you go to work in the maid cafe with a maid outfit that you can't buy in the maid cafe, you do not have the "maid outfit" bonus payment.

Also, I suspect that you receive a lot of requests for new content, but I just want to share with you one idea I have.
You could add a new coffee / restaurant based on femboy where the player can go to work (if he have a dick and he is feminine enough of course) or just go chilling and enjoying some meal.

First day of school just for patreon

May 10, 2020

And why do you not like working in a cat cafe for maids?

Last edited:

Shroom174

Oct 26, 2021
In the nursery you have the option to assist Kristen , and she gets regressed by her bully , I got the event where the bully asks you to side with her the next time she comes but that event doesn't proc no matter how Manny times I've tried to, is it not out yet?

May 10, 2020
In the nursery you have the option to assist Kristen , and she gets regressed by her bully , I got the event where the bully asks you to side with her the next time she comes but that event doesn't proc no matter how Manny times I've tried to, is it not out yet?
This event is still in development

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Is the source code for this game available anywhere? This game would be perfect to add Manticore Girls, tailpussy, fetish levels, and addiction (to tailpussy/manticore venom/feet etc) to. I don't have much free time, but depending on how modular the source code I'd like to add it in myself. Probably just for personal use, since maintaining a mod is a pain in the ass, but I see a ton of potential for the excellent game if modding it is accessible. I have never had good results when decompiling sugarcube games, all the functions getting mixed randomly together and such.

May 10, 2020
Is the source code for this game available anywhere? This game would be perfect to add Manticore Girls, tailpussy, fetish levels, and addiction (to tailpussy/manticore venom/feet etc) to. I don't have much free time, but depending on how modular the source code I'd like to add it in myself. Probably just for personal use, since maintaining a mod is a pain in the ass, but I see a ton of potential for the excellent game if modding it is accessible. I have never had good results when decompiling sugarcube games, all the functions getting mixed randomly together and such.
It's terrible how much text program code will be. I would not advise flattery in the game code. After that, so many bugs can appear. I looked at the game code with Notepad++ and I know what I'm talking about.

• Angry
Reactions: gfdsf565

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Aaaaaw. Tried this out of pure boredom (and need of my text-based games fix)....

But I´m loving it. Absolutely loving it. I was always into sub/daddy stuff but found ABDL as whole as something "too weird to be sexy". Oh man. U changed my opinion and unlocked something in me :sneaky:

U should definitely continue going. Cuz it´s definitelly working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Aaaaaw. Tried this out of pure boredom (and need of my text-based games fix)....

But I´m loving it. Absolutely loving it. I was always into sub/daddy stuff but found ABDL as whole as something "too weird to be sexy". Oh man. U changed my opinion and unlocked something in me :sneaky:

U should definitely continue going. Cuz it´s definitelly working.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They do have a Discord. It's linked on the TFGames page.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes