Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Where I can find Allie and how to trigger cum eating tasks? Can't find
Hi Apocfel ^_^

Alieksandr is correct, one of the ways to encounter her is by going to the Fetish Floor repeatedly until you randomly encounter her, which will unlock going to see her (and in turn the special tasks). She also works at the maid clothing store half of the time (I think it's the middle free time slots), though she'll only give you special tasks when she's not at work. In both instances you need furry content turned on in your game.

Hope that helps, and happy gaming ^_^

May 10, 2020
can you make a walkthrough for this game, how to get all bad end and quest
Just making the passage and activation of all the quests is difficult and you will not be interested. This is a turn-based text-based RPG with a sandbox and quests. Yes, it has many endings. Some endings can be reached by leaving the money in a terrible minus or trying to escape a couple of times. Others require specific settings.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Thank you for your patience waiting for this one. There's a new build is now out over on Patreon (and SubscribeStar) now.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xam Rei and Zephea

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Wanted to try and get back to a more regular build schedule, so you didn't have to wait as long this time. There's a new build is now out over on Patreon (and SubscribeStar) now.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheRepurposingCenter-0.5.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Anybody knows how to contact the dev? Want to report bugs. Tried to pm Jpmaggers last thursday (oct 27th, 2022) but no reply so far.
Hi n1ck :)

Sorry for the slow response, have been snowed under with work and family stuff that I've been needing to deal with. As your pm was pretty long, and a bug report one, I have a habit of not responding to pms until I've fixed the bugs (or tried to), as otherwise it's hard for me to keep track of them.

Will do my best to respond later today :)

Jul 28, 2021
Hi, I really love this game and I have follow the sissy training, but at the Sweet Sissy Training part, my trainer have visite me a lot and I only have 2 or 3 different events for the past 6-7 day. I am doing something wrong or this training part is still on devlopment ?

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Hi, I really love this game and I have follow the sissy training, but at the Sweet Sissy Training part, my trainer have visite me a lot and I only have 2 or 3 different events for the past 6-7 day. I am doing something wrong or this training part is still on devlopment ?
Coaches are ready only for 2 steps out of 3. And not all options. The first Sissy step is long so don't worry.

Jul 28, 2021
If you haven't received a cute, pink Sissy dress from Sissy Coach yet. Then you are only at the beginning of the Sissy journey.
I already received 2 cute pink Sissy dress, the Pink Frilly Silk Sissy Dress and the Pink And White Sleeveless Sissy Bodysuit Dress, I also received a cute pink panty and my Sissy chastety cage from my trainer. So I suppose I have done the full Sissy training for now.

btw, it there any possibility to buy the stuff propose by your trainer when she told you to choose only one ? I also hope a Sissy oriented shop and job for the future update :)

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes