Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
my dude did you just release an entire update with the weed number about shitting yourself
Hi Malcowitz ^_^

I don't have much to say, but this made me laugh. It's a coincidence, but a funny one.

Any chance of getting animations it would really help get the mood going for me in the game. ;)
Hi Behappy ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion. Sadly, I don't think animations will be added to the game as I don't think my main artist produces them, so it would be hard to get good ones that fit. However, I will keep this in mind for the future :)

I wish there was even just a tiny push for other types of content. I get it has some very niche things, and I'm sure that's wonderful for those who like it, but for me it's been like a couple of years since anything of substance I'm interested in has been added (stuff that the game started off focusing on). I think it's been locked in a feedback loop with the current stuff. Like, it's polled, yeah, but there's such a huge chunk of those fans by simply having the content in the first place that they can go that one way ignoring everything else, leading to more fans of that type which gives even more influence, and so on.
Hi Weiße Wölfin ^_^

I want to start out by saying thank you for your feedback. Even if it's somewhat negative, I still appreciate honest opinions about the game.

Whilst you are partly right that diaper content gets more development time than certain other areas, this is less so because of polls, and more so because of commissions. For the most part commissions have now been closed for close to a year due to a large backlog of them collecting, however, the majority of commissions I get are for ABDL or diaper content. This is, to an extent, the biggest reason why there feels like so much of it.

The rate of work output has also been a result of ongoing long-term health issues, which have dramatically slowed down my developing over the last 1-2 years. I'm doing my best to get through these issues, but it takes time and energy.

I'd also say that I've spent a lot of time over the last year on mechanically focused sections of the game, ranging from pregnancy/impregnation, the roommates/slaves system, piercings, ongoing disadvantages like sex addiction and cum addiction, and overhauling various older code. This all has a purpose, as it's building up tools to use in the nightly trainer content, which is also soon to get a major overhaul, and is aimed at creating a more solid feel of in-game progression, but I can see why it would feel like things have slowed down in terms of core content.

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them, especially in regards to what kinds of content to you'd like to see. If nothing else, by actually adding your voice to the people who request things it'll help me keep the kinds of content you feel neglected more in my mind.

Happy gaming ^_^

P.S. I'd also suggest having a look at the short-term roadmap for the game over on Patreon if you want more details about what's planned. You can find the short-term version of the roadmap here ->

Yeah, you can check back on this game 6 months later and all that's been added are some new stores and a load of diaper/baby content. That's rare enough that people will flock to the few games that have it but that's not the only issue. This game has been going for years and it still feels like there's nothing to do. You can only interact with a handful of characters, it has the same couple of quests it started with, and the ~3 or so jobs aren't fleshed out enough to be called the main gameplay feature.

Maybe the baby stuff is robust but without that it just feels like an extended character creator for a game that isn't there.
Hi balitz ^_^

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the game :(

The majority of what I'd say in response is posted in my reply to Weiße Wölfin above, so I'd suggest reading through that if you have the time.

Other than that, all I can really say is that I work hard on the game and do my best to write a sandbox experience with a wide range of options. It might not feel like it's too full, but that's the sad reality about sandbox games (even after adding more quests and interactions over the years).

More jobs will come hopefully soon, as this has been a concern of mine for a while.

Happy gaming ^_^

Fucking awesome I was waiting for this! :D
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Glad to hear you're excited about the new build!

It's always great to see you. Hopefully you've been doing well :D

Happy gaming ^_^

That fan niche seems to have backed this game en masse. Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.
Hi Warwhale ^_^

Thank you for your understanding regarding certain fetishes that aren't everyone's favourite. Hopefully there's still a lot of content there that you do like :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Glad to hear you're excited about the new build!

It's always great to see you. Hopefully you've been doing well :D

Happy gaming ^_^
Yeah I've been doing great recently I mean I don't want to sound like a egotistical douche bag or anything but I've been going to the gym with my support worker every Wednesday and that's been pretty fun.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jpmaggers

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Hi balitz ^_^

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the game :(

The majority of what I'd say in response is posted in my reply to Weiße Wölfin above, so I'd suggest reading through that if you have the time.

Other than that, all I can really say is that I work hard on the game and do my best to write a sandbox experience with a wide range of options. It might not feel like it's too full, but that's the sad reality about sandbox games (even after adding more quests and interactions over the years).
I'd like to like it because it's a solid starting point for a game but it never feels like the game has actually started. New tweaking options keep rolling in but rather than coming off as a sandbox with lots of directions to go in it's more like a big dress up simulator. Once you've got an appearance you like there aren't many characters to talk to or date, quests are even more scant, and the only big sources of content (the jobs) are still pretty barebones.

There aren't any goals, either, so even if the jobs were more robust you're really only doing them because there's nothing else to do. The trainers seemed promising, they could give the experience some structure by giving you goals and quests, but they're also in a basic state.

When I play one of these sandboxy games what I want to see from it are dating/sex options (either a handful with lots of content or a wide variety), lots of activities that make use of the various skills you can work on, goals to meet that tie into the focus of the game's content, and if there's customization for activities to use it (you need to go to a fancy party so dress up fancy, this job plays out differently for a masculine character vs. a feminine character and stuff like that).

I understand the diapers are keeping the lights on and maybe that stuff hits all those marks but when you're wandering around in a sex game wondering where all the sex is something's not clicking.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah I've been doing great recently I mean I don't want to sound like a egotistical douche bag or anything but I've been going to the gym with my support worker every Wednesday and that's been pretty fun.
That's great to hear! I've been doing a little bit of exercise a day too, and that alone does wonders, so I'm sure proper gym visits must feel great :)

I'd been quiet here for a few months (stress and health issues mostly slowing me down), but I'm glad to see that you're still here. I don't like not responding the comments/messages, as people have taken their time to write them, but I appreciate you helping out people where you could with information about the game. Thank you (y)

I'd like to like it because it's a solid starting point for a game but it never feels like the game has actually started. New tweaking options keep rolling in but rather than coming off as a sandbox with lots of directions to go in it's more like a big dress up simulator. Once you've got an appearance you like there aren't many characters to talk to or date, quests are even more scant, and the only big sources of content (the jobs) are still pretty barebones.

There aren't any goals, either, so even if the jobs were more robust you're really only doing them because there's nothing else to do. The trainers seemed promising, they could give the experience some structure by giving you goals and quests, but they're also in a basic state.

When I play one of these sandboxy games what I want to see from it are dating/sex options (either a handful with lots of content or a wide variety), lots of activities that make use of the various skills you can work on, goals to meet that tie into the focus of the game's content, and if there's customization for activities to use it (you need to go to a fancy party so dress up fancy, this job plays out differently for a masculine character vs. a feminine character and stuff like that).

I understand the diapers are keeping the lights on and maybe that stuff hits all those marks but when you're wandering around in a sex game wondering where all the sex is something's not clicking.
Hi again balitz ^_^

Thank you for your feedback.

Yeah, I think a lot of this covers concerns I've had myself. Whilst I'm 1.6 million words into writing this game, there are times where central areas of the game feel barer than they should. The last year has been spent mostly on additional systems that build off of the core content (like pregnancy, roommates, cum addiction, sex addiction, etc), but I feel I need to revitalise my efforts on adding in most specifically jobs and the trainer content (dating will probably be delayed a bit further - as I've got a lot to do).

My current goals for the upcoming builds are as follows;

- Rework the trainer content so that it offers a greater sense of progression (starting with the Fem/Sissy Trainer in the build I'm currently working on).
- Add in the apartment system so that players have a late-game goal and money sink. This is partly in development already, and has artwork drawn up so that players can somewhat customize how their rooms look (like with different walls and floor). Effectively, players will be able to buy new rooms, upgrades for those rooms, and appearance customizations for those rooms.
- Get more jobs into the game, with the complex maid job coming first (again with some of the artwork already ready for it). Amongst other things I want to overhaul the brothel in particular to have more progression and choice, but that's probably a longer term goal.

Hopefully that will help make the game feel more enjoyable and filled-out for you :)

I know that something else I really need to do is get around to the auction ending route, but that's a huge time sink with everything I have planned for it, that I'm not ready to fully dive back into yet.

On that last note, is there anything specific you'd like to see in the game, such as a type of job, or a sex scene with a specific character?

Thanks again for your feedback, and happy gaming ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's great to hear! I've been doing a little bit of exercise a day too, and that alone does wonders, so I'm sure proper gym visits must feel great :)
Yeah it's been great I'm really proud of myself because I went from being so fat that I was actually at risk of dying to somebody so skinny that my mum was scared of breaking my bones just by touching me and now I'm finally developing muscles all within the spam of only 2 years and all I had to do was stop drinking soft drink and eating chips every hour my mum straight up had to buy new clothes because all of my old ones were too big on me when previously they were too tight. :D

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah it's been great I'm really proud of myself because I went from being so fat that I was actually at risk of dying to somebody so skinny that my mum was scared of breaking my bones just by touching me and now I'm finally developing muscles all within the spam of only 2 years and all I had to do was stop drinking soft drink and eating chips every hour my mum straight up had to buy new clothes because all of my old ones were too big on me when previously they were too tight. :D
Hi again ^_^

That's wonderful! I'm really glad to hear that you're doing well, and that you're happy. All that work you've put into working out sounds like it has really paid off. Good job! :D

I've been a bit the other way. Over the last 5 years I've put on weight, slowly but surely over time, kind of the downside of working from a computer all day. So, I've started just doing ten minutes every morning (did it for a while a year or so back), and I'm already seeing that I can do more push-ups and sit-ups, and just generally feeling in better health. Have also tried to cut down on the sweets/snacks too :)

ah yes, yet another update to the one option i will never select...
Hi Daishi ^_^

Sorry to hear that. On a brighter note the next build will contain some new sex scenes with Alice and Jasmine (along with extra interactions with Jasmine + the ability to impregnate the both of them), and has a new cum production tracking system for male players and some content surrounding that. Hopefully there's something there that interests you :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi again ^_^

That's wonderful! I'm really glad to hear that you're doing well, and that you're happy. All that work you've put into working out sounds like it has really paid off. Good job! :D

I've been a bit the other way. Over the last 5 years I've put on weight, slowly but surely over time, kind of the downside of working from a computer all day. So, I've started just doing ten minutes every morning (did it for a while a year or so back), and I'm already seeing that I can do more push-ups and sit-ups, and just generally feeling in better health. Have also tried to cut down on the sweets/snacks too :)
Yeah it’s a lot of hard work but it’s worth it to ensure you don’t die before you’re 30.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just to make your life easier for you I figured I would copy some of my comments here so you won’t have to go out of your way just to find them.

Could you add Crocs to the game? It’s one of the most babyish pair of shoes imaginable beaten only by baby booties I don’t think I know of any human older than a toddler who would not be embarrassed wearing shoes that babyish so I think it would be perfect for this game!

When you add the pool to the game could you also add in floaties please? Those things are really childish so I think it would be a perfect fit for this game.

Sorry for the extremely late response to this comment but I’m curious what kind of interactions can you possibly have with crying poop machines that can’t even talk? :p

Sorry if somebody already asked you this but you know how Orannis asked if you could add ponies so you could ride to far away areas? Could you also add a similar thing but with strollers? Like maybe you could go into the daycare where your ABDL trainer works and ask her if you could ride on her stroller to a destination. (As long as you enabled ABDL trainer content.) And sometimes random humiliating events happen. (Unless of course you feel that’s too much work in which case I would be more than happy if only the stroller part was added.)

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Just to make your life easier for you I figured I would copy some of my comments here so you won’t have to go out of your way just to find them.

Could you add Crocs to the game? It’s one of the most babyish pair of shoes imaginable beaten only by baby booties I don’t think I know of any human older than a toddler who would not be embarrassed wearing shoes that babyish so I think it would be perfect for this game!

When you add the pool to the game could you also add in floaties please? Those things are really childish so I think it would be a perfect fit for this game.

Sorry for the extremely late response to this comment but I’m curious what kind of interactions can you possibly have with crying poop machines that can’t even talk? :p

Sorry if somebody already asked you this but you know how Orannis asked if you could add ponies so you could ride to far away areas? Could you also add a similar thing but with strollers? Like maybe you could go into the daycare where your ABDL trainer works and ask her if you could ride on her stroller to a destination. (As long as you enabled ABDL trainer content.) And sometimes random humiliating events happen. (Unless of course you feel that’s too much work in which case I would be more than happy if only the stroller part was added.)
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for the slightly delayed response, I've been working hard on the new build :)

Thank you for gathering up your questions/suggestions, that helps a lot, as I hate to miss answering them when someone has put the effort into writing them.

1/ On the matter of Crocs I don't see any reason why I couldn't add them in. I'm trying to hold back on cosmetic updates for a little while, as I want to concentrate on adding content, but shoes certainly are something that will be added eventually. I'll do my best to remember this, though if you want to give me a poke when I next start talking about adding in shoes I'll be sure to add them to the list :)

2/ Adding in a pool is planned, as is adding in a big indoor beach. If I add one in then it's possible that I could add in floaties, but I'd have to think of a good way to do so. Still, sounds like a fun suggestion.

3/ When it comes to the pregnancy/impregnation content and the babies resulting from it, when I mentioned adding in interactions with the children the plan is mainly about creating just a few minor interactions for those who want that mother-hood/father-hood fantasy. So, I was thinking, a scene holding the child, and maybe a breast feeding scene, simple things like that.

4/ ABDL Strollers for fast travel are interesting, as are pony carts. I've had a few ideas for fast-travel, especially as the game opens up more in terms of the sandbox, I just need to get my ideas fully in line for that. Still, a fun suggestion, and something I'll keep in mind :)

Once more, thank you for the questions, I hope I've answered everything, but if I've missed anything feel free to give me another poke.

Happy gaming ^_^

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
No thank you for consistently listening to my suggestions despite me giving you no financial incentive to do so. :)
You're welcome ^_^

Thank you for sticking with my project, and for being so active. Putting together a game slowly over time is tough, so it's really nice to have a familiar face come back with each build, and just support my work and try to help out when other people post questions.

I appreciate that, it's what keeps projects like this alive :)

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You remember my post about ponies cart fast travel from last year! :blush:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Any plans on adding parasite content, like getting onahole parasites put on you, getting addicted to them, edged by them etc?
Wait that's a thing? I thought that was just a common trope in the horror genre I mean don't get me wrong I'm not trying to kink shame you or anything since my fetishes aren't exactly the most mainstream thing in the world either I'm just surprised is all.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Any plans on adding parasite content, like getting onahole parasites put on you, getting addicted to them, edged by them etc?
Hi trentrentren ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion :)

I've not thought about parasites in any detail, but as a fan of Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space I've seen some good parasite content in other erotic sandbox games, and so I'm not against it. Now I've got to thinking about it I have some ideas, but am currently pretty backlogged on content I need to write, so it's unlikely to be added anytime soon.

Still, I'll add it to the suggestion list. Thank you again for reminding me of the fetish ^_^

Reactions: AlicetheDeviant

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry for asking but I'm really curious on how you got your fetish did you play a lot horror games/watch a lot of horror movies when you were younger and just fell in love with the idea of getting mind controlled by a parasite or something? Again not trying to kink shame or anything I'm just wondering.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes