May 10, 2020
I read somewhere NPCs were supposed to comment on things like that, I haven't had anyone remark on me having it since I started using it. Also thanks for your answers on the other stuff, I appreciate it! (just to clarify, if the trainer gives you an infraction, does that mean doing things properly will make them remove it? or do you do something special with them to have them remove it?)
The player must perform the tasks of the coach if we are talking about the ABDL coach so that she would remove the complaint. True, sometimes this reward will go into the void since you did not have any complaints from it. For an animal trainer, you need to wear the costume of the chosen animal and complete its tasks.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

A new Public build is now live over on Patreon!

You can get it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

P.S. Will be catching up on messages/comment responses soon, thank you for your patience.
Well that was fast.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you add Crocs to the game? It’s one of the most babyish pair of shoes imaginable beaten only by baby booties I don’t think I know of any human older than a toddler who would not be embarrassed wearing shoes that babyish so I think it would be perfect for this game!

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone ^_^

A new Public build is now live over on Patreon!

You can get it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

P.S. Will be catching up on messages/comment responses soon, thank you for your patience.
I have a question regarding Kristen's story. Is it to the point where she becomes one of the "Littles" yet or is it still at the point where she gets her hair restyled? If it has progressed further than that, then I am stuck.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Could you add Crocs to the game? It’s one of the most babyish pair of shoes imaginable beaten only by baby booties I don’t think I know of any human older than a toddler who would not be embarrassed wearing shoes that babyish so I think it would be perfect for this game!
Geriatric people, but then again there is a lot of similarities between babies and the elderly. The main difference is babies are learning while elderly are unlearning

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Geriatric people, but then again there is a lot of similarities between babies and the elderly. The main difference is babies are learning while elderly are unlearning
Wait don’t old people wear thongs? At least that’s what my nana’s boyfriend wears even in the winter.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Wait don’t old people wear thongs? At least that’s what my nana’s boyfriend wears even in the winter.
Yeah, but thongs (I'm kinda shocked to see someone else remember this term, a lot of younger people I talk to only know it as underwear, they didn't know that was a term for "flip flops") have been around almost as long as the elderly, crocks are relatively new, I've seen older people who like them.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, but thongs have been around almost as long as the elderly, crocks are relatively new, I've seen older people who like them.
I honestly don’t get old people sometimes you couldn’t pay me to wear them even if you offered me all the money in the world.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
(I'm kinda shocked to see someone else remember this term, a lot of younger people I talk to only know it as underwear, they didn't know that was a term for "flip flops")
In my country which is Australia we still call them thongs and I personally prefer the term over flip flops. I believe we call the underwear that women wear a G-String just so you know. ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Jpmaggers I am not sure how or when this happened exactly... but I somehow made my anal training disappear? My mastery is gone now and training it doesn't improve it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also with the diaper racing, I challenge Aurora (via asking about her badge) and instead it puts me against malus.
Sorry, another bug (may as well, I found more but this one is kinda like the one above): I beat Katie in the diaper racing, but it treats it like I won against Daisy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pooploser64
May 10, 2020
Jpmaggers I am not sure how or when this happened exactly... but I somehow made my anal training disappear? My mastery is gone now and training it doesn't improve it

Also with the diaper racing, I challenge Aurora (via asking about her badge) and instead it puts me against malus.
Sorry, another bug (may as well, I found more but this one is kinda like the one above): I beat Katie in the diaper racing, but it treats it like I won against Daisy:
About Aurora. If you are only interested in men in the settings, then this is not a mistake.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
When you add the pool to the game could you also add in floaties please? Those things are really childish so I think it would be a perfect fit for this game.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
There will be more interactions with your children in the future, but them ageing will not be part of that.
Sorry for the extremely late response to this comment but I’m curious what kind of interactions can you possibly have with crying poop machines that can’t even talk? :p

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I was thinking it would be a way for poney players to make money. Latter when their is more content for us they could be payed to head to areas so far away that the time of day could change getting their but useing the ponies time of day dont change.
Sorry if somebody already asked you this but you know how Orannis asked if you could ask if you could add ponies so you could ride to far away areas? Could you also add a similar thing but with strollers? Like maybe you could go into the daycare where your ABDL trainer works and ask her if you could ride on her stroller to a destination. (As long as you enabled ABDL trainer content.) And sometimes random humiliating events happen. (Unless of course you feel that’s too much work in which case I would be more than happy if only the stroller part was added.)

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I bring to your attention that an update has come out. The Repurposing Center (public) 0.4.17 (a) - Rachel & Hucow Snacks Update (last updated 06/04/2021)
I gotta say while I am a fan of the new faster updates I can’t help but prefer the old ones simply because they had a lot more old ones simply because while they took longer to come out they were also a lot bigger and well worth the wait imo I mean don’t get me wrong these updates are still well worth the wait but the old ones are even more so and I would personally love if those kind of updates made a return.

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
I gotta say while I am a fan of the new faster updates I can’t help but prefer the old ones simply because they had a lot more old ones simply because while they took longer to come out they were also a lot bigger and well worth the wait imo I mean don’t get me wrong these updates are still well worth the wait but the old ones are even more so and I would personally love if those kind of updates made a return.
I assume that the Author is preparing a very big update for the patron. Or the author has health problems. I have no other assumptions why there is no update for a long time.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes