May 10, 2020
you should make previous patreon versions public so we can at least play previous versions with cheats
Believe me. Cheats give almost no advantage in this game. You can add or remove complaints about your character, gain points or make a lot of action points. But does this make it more fun to play? The cheat menu in the basics is intended for beta testers.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Hi 12345780 ^_^

The original plan was to have a new build this weekend (the one just passed), but I've had some bad writers block. Will now be aiming for this Friday. Sorry about the delays :)
Have you thought about taking some time to just add what you want to add to the game? It might help prevent some burnout and loosen your writers block.

I know you wanted to make a fetish game that people wanted to play, but you should want to play it as well even when you are done building it.

hope you can get past your writers block soon.

• Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi 12345780 ^_^

The original plan was to have a new build this weekend (the one just passed), but I've had some bad writers block. Will now be aiming for this Friday. Sorry about the delays :)
I hate writers block I mean I can’t relate to that as the closet I’ve ever gotten to writing anything was Ai Dungeon and whenever I get that I just let the Ai make the story for me but still!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Would it be possible for the npc’s to make fun of your small balls and small penis whenever it’s visible? Like during a nappy change for instance or when you’re naked as long you tick a box for the small penis humiliation fetish in the settings.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
is there a wiki or something?
Hi angerybro ^_^

Sadly at this time there doesn't exist a wiki, but I do have plans to create one (and have a shell of one set up on my website), and a member of the community is currently writing up one too (though is also in an early stage of doing so and hasn't released it to the public). However, if you have any questions then I'd be happy to answer them, and the TFGames thread has a lot of questions that have already been answered, so searching that might be helpful too :)

Have you thought about taking some time to just add what you want to add to the game? It might help prevent some burnout and loosen your writers block.

I know you wanted to make a fetish game that people wanted to play, but you should want to play it as well even when you are done building it.

hope you can get past your writers block soon.
Hi Orannis ^_^

Thank you for your kind words, but you don't need to worry too much. I just get a little writers block now and then, often because I'm too stubborn to swap over from what I'm doing and try something else ;)

I've been stuck on a scene with the cat-girl Lollipop the last few days, but it's slowly coming along. For some reason it's almost always with the cat-girl content where I get my worst writers block, though I think that's mostly bad luck. When this happens I often set myself a hard deadline (this time being this Friday) as it pushes me to either get the addition done, or to move on from the scene.

Overall I still love writing my game, and hope that love for the content I'm producing comes through to the players. There are lots of things that are still to add, and I look forward to doing so ^_^

I hate writers block I mean I can’t relate to that as the closet I’ve ever gotten to writing anything was Ai Dungeon and whenever I get that I just let the Ai make the story for me but still!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yeah, writers block is just the worst. Mainly for me it comes down to scenes just not working out as fun and interesting as I hope, but I think that's partly because I get over critical of what I produce. I'm sure that I'll get through it soon :)

Would it be possible for the npc’s to make fun of your small balls and small penis whenever it’s visible? Like during a nappy change for instance or when you’re naked as long you tick a box for the small penis humiliation fetish in the settings.
Small penis humiliation would be okay for me to add, I just need to figure out a good way to add it in so it only impacts players who want it. Probably will look into it more when I get back around to chastity content, as if I'm going to do a big alteration like that then that's probably the most convenient time to work it into the game. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Small penis humiliation would be okay for me to add, I just need to figure out a good way to add it in so it only impacts players who want it. Probably will look into it more when I get back around to chastity content, as if I'm going to do a big alteration like that then that's probably the most convenient time to work it into the game. Thanks for the suggestion :)
No thank you for listening to my request! :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also side note I highly recommend AI dungeon to anyone who isn't a game developer like JPmaggers though just to warn you if any of you play it be prepared to lose a lot of sleep.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
Also side note I highly recommend AI dungeon to anyone who isn't a game developer like JPmaggers though just to warn you if any of you play it be prepared to lose a lot of sleep.
yeah lol. the only problem with it I have is that you have to pay to get the better ai model

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
yeah lol. the only problem with it I have is that you have to pay to get the better ai model
I personally get my mum to pay for it. I honestly have no idea how she does it though as the only person who has a job in my household is my older brother I mean sure she gets money from the government because of my autism but it’s just enough to live on and she doesn’t actually manage the money she gets from the NDIS.

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
" Note: The upcoming build (the current Patreon version) includes a long awaited feature that I'm excited to announce, an adaptive avatar system. This means that players can fianlly see a visual representation of their character! "
Are you also planning on changing the images that include your blonde girl character to be different depending on how the player looks?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
" Note: The upcoming build (the current Patreon version) includes a long awaited feature that I'm excited to announce, an adaptive avatar system. This means that players can fianlly see a visual representation of their character! "
Are you also planning on changing the images that include your blonde girl character to be different depending on how the player looks?
Hi Fatal756 ^_^

Sadly the complexity of creating adaptable character images for scenes like that is just too high. With the thousands of variations that exist it's just not feasible to do. I will, however, be commissioning images with a male counterpoint character, so there is something more representative of people who are playing the game as a guy.

Hope that explains everything that's going on, and answers your question :)

Reactions: Fatal756

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Fatal756 ^_^

Sadly the complexity of creating adaptable character images for scenes like that is just too high. With the thousands of variations that exist it's just not feasible to do. I will, however, be commissioning images with a male counterpoint character, so there is something more representative of people who are playing the game as a guy.

Hope that explains everything that's going on, and answers your question :)
If you don’t mind me asking where is the adaptable character images going to come into play if not in the scenes where you see your character? Is it gonna be like diaper quest where there is a character preview showing what your character looks like at all times but not for the scenes? Because that is the only way I can picture it working.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
If you don’t mind me asking where is the adaptable character images going to come into play if not in the scenes where you see your character? Is it gonna be like diaper quest where there is a character preview showing what your character looks like at all times but not for the scenes? Because that is the only way I can picture it working.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes, that's basically the plan. The adaptable character image will be used for the examine window, and some other scenes referring to the character's appearance (like when you see yourself in the shower during the intro). I'm also working on adding it to various scenes where major physical alterations happen to you, like the bimbo transformation from the Club B job (and possibly to more minor transformations too).

I think there certainly still is a place for the scenes with the stand-in character, as creating a version that can handle the millions of combinations of physical appearance traits in the game would just not be feasible, so having something visual to give you a clue what's going on will help even if it's not a perfect representation of your specific character :)

Hope that all makes sense ^_^

Reactions: Pooploser64

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
When i played through the intro again the adaptive avatar viewer scared me.
Its monotone, my eyes were too big and it looks too diferent to anything else in the game currently.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes