Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi NonchalantPlayer ^_^

Well, you might be closer than you think with that misreading, as this is the pregnancy build ;)

There's still some work to be done on expanding pregnancy content further, especially as I still need to add in all the content related to male players impregnating NPC's, but you can do some pretty mass breeding if you get all the new pregnancy upgrades for your character :D
Anyway speaking of pregnancy content I have two questions about it can the babies grow up into full grown adults throughout the course of the game or is it like the sims medieval where they are always babies? And also is there any benefit to not putting your children up for adoption after you had them and collected the G.G.P and if not could there be one day? I mean you have to pay 50 G.G.P extra in upkeep costs when you have a child and that’s gets multiplied depending on how many you get with a 500 G.G.P cap.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2020
bonjour et merci pour ce merveilleux jeux , j'ai question concernant le debut , vaut mieux partire sur un personage feminin , ou peut on faire un personnage masculin qui reste masculin ?
<English>
hello and thank you for this wonderful game, I have a question about the beginning, is it better to start with a female character, or can we make a male character that remains male?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Anyway speaking of pregnancy content I have two questions about it can the babies grow up into full grown adults throughout the course of the game or is it like the sims medieval where they are always babies? And also is there any benefit to not putting your children up for adoption after you had them and collected the G.G.P and if not could there be one day? I mean you have to pay 50 G.G.P extra in upkeep costs when you have a child and that’s gets multiplied depending on how many you get with a 500 G.G.P cap.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Children will not age in the game, as the time frame of a play-through probably wouldn't cover that ageing. There will be more interactions with your children in the future, but them ageing will not be part of that.

As for whether there is any benefit to keeping your children, well not really, but some people just like the idea of having a lot of children (in a mother role rather than as a baby factory). But, if you're after making the most in-game money possible, then putting them up for adoption will be your best option ;)

bonjour et merci pour ce merveilleux jeux , j'ai question concernant le debut , vaut mieux partire sur un personage feminin , ou peut on faire un personnage masculin qui reste masculin ?
<English>
hello and thank you for this wonderful game, I have a question about the beginning, is it better to start with a female character, or can we make a male character that remains male?
Hi Fahrenheit_666 ^_^

Thank you for your kind comment, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my game :)

There is slightly more content for female characters (a job working at Club B, and the ability to date Agent Davis), but generally all content is play-able as a male or female character. So, if you would prefer to play a male character then make a male character.

Reactions: Fahrenheit_666

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Children will not age in the game, as the time frame of a play-through probably wouldn't cover that ageing. There will be more interactions with your children in the future, but them ageing will not be part of that.

As for whether there is any benefit to keeping your children, well not really, but some people just like the idea of having a lot of children (in a mother role rather than as a baby factory). But, if you're after making the most in-game money possible, then putting them up for adoption will be your best option ;)
So there’s no sweatshop then? I guess even the facility has standards. (Sorry if that was too dark.)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Fahrenheit_666 ^_^

Thank you for your kind comment, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my game :)

There is slightly more content for female characters (a job working at Club B, and the ability to date Agent Davis), but generally all content is play-able as a male or female character. So, if you would prefer to play a male character then make a male character.
If you don’t mind me asking why can’t you date Agent Davis if you’re a male? I mean I can’t imagine it would be too hard to program especially considering the game already has it programmed to refer to you as a he if you choose the Masculine pronouns in the other options or at the start of the game.

May 10, 2020
If you don’t mind me asking why can’t you date Agent Davis if you’re a male? I mean I can’t imagine it would be too hard to program especially considering the game already has it programmed to refer to you as a he if you choose the Masculine pronouns in the other options or at the start of the game.
Well, if your character is a gay man then having sex with Agent Davis is not a problem.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Well, if your character is a gay man then having sex with Agent Davis is not a problem.
I hope you’re right since JPmaggers makes it sound like you can’t date Agent Davis if you’re a man though I could always be wrong wouldn't be the first time that's for damn sure.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Will there be more pregnancy images when pregnant with more than one baby? And will there be more preg-centered events? :3
Hi pookyrawr ^_^

I can't really say if there will be more pregnancy images, as the art budget gets decided on a monthly (or every couple of months) basis. It's worth noting though that I often spend the budget on areas of interest, so if a lot of people like the pregnancy content then more artwork for it is likely. Also, there are plans to have pregnancy belly's for the character avatar image system, even if they aren't ready yet, so that's some more planned pregnancy art :)

On the matter of more preg-centered events. Yes, there are plans for a lot more pregnancy content to come. I might slow down on it a little bit (can't remember the full schedule off the top of my head but I posted it a couple of pages back on this thread), however, there are plans for a 'Prenatal Training' skill, a pregnancy job (surrogacy, sperm donation/impregnating, pregnant sex), more interactions with your children in the nursery, and lots of little bits of content. Pregnancy is something I've wanted to add basically since starting the game, so I have a lot of ideas planned for it :D

Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sadly, Agent Davis is a fully straight character. The intention originally was to have NPC's have more of a set sexuality, though so far Davis is the only one that does (well, Tony B won't let you do his Club Girl job without being mostly female too). Sorry if that's a disappointment to you, but I hope I answered your question.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
(well, Tony B won't let you do his Club Girl job without being mostly female too)
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does Tony B own two clubs? Because I know he owns Club B which stands for whatever his last name is (Well assuming his last name isn’t B anyway.) but I’ve never heard of Club Girl before.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does Tony B own two clubs? Because I know he owns Club B which stands for whatever his last name is (Well assuming his last name isn’t B anyway.) but I’ve never heard of Club Girl before.
Hi again ^_^

Not a stupid question, it's okay. Tony B only owns one club, Club B. By 'Club Girl' I meant Promo Girl, as in a type of job position at certain expensive nightclubs where attractive women are hired to hang around, dance, and generally get customers in.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi again ^_^

Not a stupid question, it's okay. Tony B only owns one club, Club B. By 'Club Girl' I meant Promo Girl, as in a type of job position at certain expensive nightclubs where attractive women are hired to hang around, dance, and generally get customers in.
Oh ok that makes sense in my country we call people who dance at nightclubs strippers. Which is why I got confused.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Oh ok that makes sense in my country we call people who dance at nightclubs strippers. Which is why I got confused.
Oh no, not strippers those are completely different. I'm talking about women who are paid just to hang around regular (no stripper) nightclubs, as the belief is that if a club has desirable women in it then more men will come in. Some also do similar things by promoting events where women get in free, with the same intention of driving up the rate of male customers.

Apr 7, 2020
Hello again, sorry to bother but why can't I use google machine translation?
Because other html games which I play if I right click I can put the translation, but not yours :/
if not, continue the good game :3

(ps: I know that by doing an automatic translation some clicked icon does not work, but by juggling between the original and the translation we can click ;) )

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Oh no, not strippers those are completely different. I'm talking about women who are paid just to hang around regular (no stripper) nightclubs, as the belief is that if a club has desirable women in it then more men will come in. Some also do similar things by promoting events where women get in free, with the same intention of driving up the rate of male customers.
Wait you can get paid just for having fun at nightclubs if you’re a women? I think I might be the wrong gender. (Not in the game IRL.)

May 10, 2020
Hello again, sorry to bother but why can't I use google machine translation?
Because other html games which I play if I right click I can put the translation, but not yours :/
if not, continue the good game :3

(ps: I know that by doing an automatic translation some clicked icon does not work, but by juggling between the original and the translation we can click ;) )
I have the same garbage with the updated google chrome. I had to play through google chromium.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Well, there is a little. Considering that all dialogues in ABDL games are in English. Prihlditsya translates text on a laptop screen using a smartphone.
Could you give me the link to the app? Couldn’t find it even when I looked it up.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes