Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Words can't even begin to describe how unbelievably jealous I am of my character.
Like imagine going on a show and becoming a celebrity without so much as a job interview let alone some dumb talent contest where the judges ruin your dreams.
On the first day of work you get to go to a theme park without so much as a single person in the any queue for any ride in the park where all the rides are free.
Not to mention you have a super caring boss who gives you candy just for showing up rather than a asshole who's always on your back about even the littlest mistake.
A bunch of people who not only accept you for who you are but likes the same things as you instead of calling you a pedophile.
Not to mention you can nap on the job and you'll still get paid instead of getting fired.
You can just decide not show up without telling your boss and you still won't get fired from that job.
You get a caretaker for free and not to mention you get a boat load of money just for doing it!
I'll tell ya if something like that happened to me I would think I was dreaming!
I feel for you on that :)

The Little Land Nursery has always been a game location I've tried to make especially fun and pleasant. Having spent some time around the online ABDL community I had the impression that a comfortable place to live that out was what people were in need of. Just wanted to make it fun and comfortable, with some legitimately nice characters ^_^

Don't get me wrong, there is still a planned plot regarding the Little Land Nursery, where there are problems going on and the player will be able to help stop the issues (or side against the current staff), but at its core the Little Land Nursery is meant to be legitimately nice rather than the player making a trade-off.

It was really nice of you to tell me how much you like it, and reading this really did make me happy (as sad as I am about some of the issues highlighted) :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I feel for you on that :)

The Little Land Nursery has always been a game location I've tried to make especially fun and pleasant. Having spent some time around the online ABDL community I had the impression that a comfortable place to live that out was what people were in need of. Just wanted to make it fun and comfortable, with some legitimately nice characters ^_^
I know right? I still haven’t came out to my mum yet and I don’t think I ever will she might look up what a ABDL is and get the wrong idea.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I found a bug I selected the remove player images option in the settings but despite that when I chose the mundane option at the lab testing job the default player stand-in appeared anyway.
EED74397-FBA7-474C-9D5F-9F987B5C4666.jpeg

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I know right? I still haven’t came out to my mum yet and I don’t think I ever will she might look up what a ABDL is and get the wrong idea.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I think fetishes are always something difficult to talk about with people, especially family. I have one family member I talk to about my work, and one other who knows vaguely about it. I understand the concerns though, especially around ABDL which even some in the fetish community act uncomfortably about, so I would caution against revealing that to family (though don't want to tell anyone what to do with their lives).

As long as no-one is being hurt and no laws are being broken, then in real terms nobody should really care. That's my stance on things anyway :)

I found a bug I selected the remove player images option in the settings but despite that when I chose the mundane option at the lab testing job the default player stand-in appeared anyway.
View attachment 1021074
Thank you for the bug report, they really do help keep the game running and improving. That does sound like a bug, so I'll get on to fixing it as soon as I get the chance. Thanks again :)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I think fetishes are always something difficult to talk about with people, especially family. I have one family member I talk to about my work, and one other who knows vaguely about it. I understand the concerns though, especially around ABDL which even some in the fetish community act uncomfortably about, so I would caution against revealing that to family (though don't want to tell anyone what to do with their lives).
Don’t worry because just like I said before I don’t think I ever will.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. I think this bug is fixed in the next build (I say I think because I tried to solve it - just not sure I fully managed to), but I always still appreciate bug reports, as it's better to be safe than sorry.
That’s good to hear. :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just so you know there’s no seperate scene for the ABDL potty for when your character doesn’t need to go it just does the same one that happens when you need to go and there's nothing that says something like you don’t need to go to the potty right now either.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Don't get me wrong, there is still a planned plot regarding the Little Land Nursery, where there are problems going on and the player will be able to help stop the issues (or side against the current staff), but at its core the Little Land Nursery is meant to be legitimately nice rather than the player making a trade-off.
I’m not sure why anyone would wanna side against such nice staff members it’s kinda like killing Paarthurnax in Skyrim unless of course you would be able to take over the entire nursery which could be worth it depending on how evil you are.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I always check in to see if any update adds something to the femdom elements and the rest of the possible, more extreme fetishes connected to it, so I would merely ask, are some such elements planned to be expanded upon in the future? Also, it would be sooo cool if regarding the pet-play content, you could choose the sex of the trainer. I have to disable that content, because I am not into moostached guys or males in general.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hei, it's been a while since I've checked this game out. Life's been keeping me busy. Decided to do some typo hunting so here is what I've caught so far from the intro:

"converting societies unwanted" should be "society's unwanted"

"impact upon the players upkeep stat." should be "player's upkeep"

"When selected this option" should have a comma, "When selected, this option" both for Harder Masculine and feminine costs mode.

"your characters life before" should be "your character's life before". "Largely these backgrounds" should have a comma "Largely, these backgrounds".

"Growing up you loved nothing more" add a comma "Growing up, you loved nothing more".

"but much like your robot it has limitations." should have a comma "but much like your robot, it has limitations."

"you continue decide to take a break" remove "continue". "Sink into the plush embrace" should be "Sinking". "Whilst there you will enjoy all" add a comma "Whilst there, you will enjoy all".

"tiny print that no matter how hard" add a comma "tiny print that, no matter how hard". "visited it yourself others in your social" add a comma "visited it yourself, others in your social".

"as luxurious as they promise the change of pace" add a comma "as luxurious as they promise, the change of pace".

"breaks you train of thought." should be "your". "system, slightly in shock you put the phone down. Only giving passing thought" add some commas "system, slightly in shock, you put the phone down, only giving passing thought".

"Nodding the driver heads back" add a comma "Nodding, the driver heads back". "Sadly we have to bring you in in one of the cages in back" add a comma and remove a dupe word "Sadly, we have to bring you in one of the cages we have at the back".

"involved in sort of government scheme." should be "involved in some sort of government scheme."

"as he has his hands are behind his back" should be "as he has his hands behind his back".

The part with the doctor seems to be a default passage which assumes that the MC was a man being transformed into a woman (I chose a voluntary female start), mentioning hair dropping out and being replaced by finer ones, and in mentions "you are shocked as you watch two tiny hills erupt from your chest,". This makes me think of the poor MC not having had any tits, to begin with. The statement "You now have real breasts." makes this even funnier lol.

Hope you're doing well! Will see to give a helping out periodically. Loving the expanded intro you've created for the types of characters the MC can be. Keep it up!

Sprekerluid

May 29, 2019
Really impressed by the development of this game, which I followed since version 05. The concept and writing is done really well and you managed to hit the goals you set for yourself in September.

I was wondering if you could give us a sneakpeek on what the future plans are? Obviously pregnancy related content and tattoo's have been hinted, but how do you see the roadmap for the next half year or so?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Just so you know there’s no seperate scene for the ABDL potty for when your character doesn’t need to go it just does the same one that happens when you need to go and there's nothing that says something like you don’t need to go to the potty right now either.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I think that's working as intended, but will check into it again in the future. The intention with the potty is that as long as the player is within a certain amount of time segments of needing to go to the toilet (either through the incontinence chip or diaper training), then they can make use of it. Hope that makes sense :)

I’m not sure why anyone would wanna side against such nice staff members it’s kinda like killing Paarthurnax in Skyrim unless of course you would be able to take over the entire nursery which could be worth it depending on how evil you are.
Yeah, siding with the staff is probably the decision most players will make I'm pretty sure. Still, like with the choice to sell-out Mari (the vent-dwelling pickpocket), there will be a mean option that will offer benefits to players who take it, when I eventually get back to writing the ABDL Nursery plot that is.

I always check in to see if any update adds something to the femdom elements and the rest of the possible, more extreme fetishes connected to it, so I would merely ask, are some such elements planned to be expanded upon in the future? Also, it would be sooo cool if regarding the pet-play content, you could choose the sex of the trainer. I have to disable that content, because I am not into moostached guys or males in general.
Hi Aseratrix ^_^

More fem-dom content should be coming soon, as I want to finally get the Mistress Sarah (brothel owner) content that was polled a long while ago added in. That content will be an option for the player to become her submissive, requiring them to undergo play sessions with her every so often, but getting them a small daily payment from her. There will also be (optional) chastity integration with this. I also, before long, want to add in the Submissive/Slave Trainer which will have a male and a female option for your nightly Dom.

As for other extreme content, I do want to expand on the Degradationist Brothel job if that's the kind of thing you're talking about. So, hopefully will be added some new job encounters to that very soon. More details on my upcoming plans will be in a lower response (in this post) to another poster who asked for it :)

In regards to Pet-Play content, there is a planned Pet-Play job that will see the player in various Pet-Play scenarios. Currently, I'm getting artwork in place for the characters that will be involved in this new job. I also have plans to add in both a purchase-able Pet-Play slave (which doesn't sound like what you're after but still wanted to mention).

Finally, sorry to hear you don't like Vincent the Pet-Play Trainer. Sadly, he's a commissioned character (as is the Pet-Play trainer content), and creating alternate characters for such characters is a big job. Who knows, maybe in the future someone will commission a female Pet-Play Trainer alternative?

Hope that answers your questions ^_^

Hei, it's been a while since I've checked this game out. Life's been keeping me busy. Decided to do some typo hunting so here is what I've caught so far from the intro:

"converting societies unwanted" should be "society's unwanted"

"impact upon the players upkeep stat." should be "player's upkeep"

"When selected this option" should have a comma, "When selected, this option" both for Harder Masculine and feminine costs mode.

"your characters life before" should be "your character's life before". "Largely these backgrounds" should have a comma "Largely, these backgrounds".

"Growing up you loved nothing more" add a comma "Growing up, you loved nothing more".

"but much like your robot it has limitations." should have a comma "but much like your robot, it has limitations."

"you continue decide to take a break" remove "continue". "Sink into the plush embrace" should be "Sinking". "Whilst there you will enjoy all" add a comma "Whilst there, you will enjoy all".

"tiny print that no matter how hard" add a comma "tiny print that, no matter how hard". "visited it yourself others in your social" add a comma "visited it yourself, others in your social".

"as luxurious as they promise the change of pace" add a comma "as luxurious as they promise, the change of pace".

"breaks you train of thought." should be "your". "system, slightly in shock you put the phone down. Only giving passing thought" add some commas "system, slightly in shock, you put the phone down, only giving passing thought".

"Nodding the driver heads back" add a comma "Nodding, the driver heads back". "Sadly we have to bring you in in one of the cages in back" add a comma and remove a dupe word "Sadly, we have to bring you in one of the cages we have at the back".

"involved in sort of government scheme." should be "involved in some sort of government scheme."

"as he has his hands are behind his back" should be "as he has his hands behind his back".

The part with the doctor seems to be a default passage which assumes that the MC was a man being transformed into a woman (I chose a voluntary female start), mentioning hair dropping out and being replaced by finer ones, and in mentions "you are shocked as you watch two tiny hills erupt from your chest,". This makes me think of the poor MC not having had any tits, to begin with. The statement "You now have real breasts." makes this even funnier lol.

Hope you're doing well! Will see to give a helping out periodically. Loving the expanded intro you've created for the types of characters the MC can be. Keep it up!
Hi Sorter ^_^

It's really good to hear from you again, hope you're doing well! I'm doing fine, though how much work I manage to get out fluctuates a lot. Mostly I'm just trying to catch up on content and get some big things into the game that I've had planned for a long time :)

As for the typo hunting, well, you know that's always highly appreciated. You've helped me so much over the years with them it's unreal! I'll do my best to get all of the typo fixes done before I compile the new build later today, so they should be in the next build.

Also, really glad you like the expanded intro. Was really happy with how it turned out, even if there are still a couple of issues with the original intro (mostly just that it's an older writing style compared to what I use now - both for prose and for code). Having the option to configure their situation a bit more was always something I needed to do, especially with how many people play it for specific fetishes, so it felt well worth the development time :)

Anyway, once more I hope you're doing well, thank you for the kind comments and help, and happy gaming ^_^

Really impressed by the development of this game, which I followed since version 05. The concept and writing is done really well and you managed to hit the goals you set for yourself in September.

I was wondering if you could give us a sneakpeek on what the future plans are? Obviously pregnancy related content and tattoo's have been hinted, but how do you see the roadmap for the next half year or so?
Hello Sprekerluid ^_^

Thank you very much for the compliment, I'm really happy to hear that you've been a fan for so long, along with your enjoyment of the game concept and writing :)

I've tried hard to keep to my roadmap, but I've been slower with it than hoped. I should be updating the roadmap over on TFGames and the Patreon soon, but I'm more than happy to give you a sneak peek about what content I'll be working on soon. This list doesn't include pregnancy as I'm working on that still - but the main pregnancy system is now in the Patreon version. It also isn't necessarily in order, as plans sometimes shift around. I also want to add that the below list doesn't include commissioned content, which will be slotted in when I get the chance ;)

So, the things I should be working on soon are as follows :

- Cat-Girl Maid Job (Scenes) - I'm well along the way into doing what I wanted to do here. Basically, I want to get to the point where each tier of the job has at least 3-4 job encounters. There will be more work on this again in the future, but this is just to get it up to a more play-able state.
- Pet-Play Trainer (Tasks, Rewards, Punishments, Scenes) - There's still work I need to do on the Pet-Play Trainer content that I've been putting off for way too long. Effectively, I want to have it set up so that players can be set little tasks to do during the day (with scenes attached to them), and if the player fails (or isn't wearing the appropriate pet outfit) then they'll get a punishment, if they instead do the task they'll get a reward. I also need to add a few Pet-Play Trainer encounters still.
- Impregnating NPCs + Balls/Sperm - I've basically finished the Pregnancy content for female characters (except for pregnancy scenes with specific NPC's, the training for the prenatal training skill, and the pregnancy job mentioned later). This set up will be about providing similar options to male characters, so they can impregnate female NPC's. I also hope to put more effort into keeping track of how much cum male player’s have in their balls, a bit like the lactation system, offering payment for sperm milking, and factoring the amount of cum involved into the impregnation system.
- Degradationist Brothel Job (Scenes) - Another piece of content that I left mostly unfinished, I want to circle back to the Degradationist Brothel to add more job encounters to it. Hopefully I’ll end up with 5+ encounter on each of the two branches, with potentially in the future additional choices being offered to the player about which sections to work in within the regular Degradationist Brothel job section.
- Fem/Sissy Trainer (Stage 2) - Something else that’s been long awaited, there’s a lot to do here. I want to have it so that players who want a slow-burn sissy experience can get that from her, whilst players who want an increasingly ramped-up slow-burn feminization experience can also get that. The intention is to slowly push the player towards a branching stage 3 choice, where sissy players will have to choose between a ‘slut sissy’ path and a ‘good-girl sissy’ path. Meanwhile, the feminization path players in stage 3 will choose between a ‘bimbo’ path and a ‘housewife’ path (with potentially a slut path also being planned for this tier).
- Pregnancy Job (Framework, Scenes) – A pregnancy-focused job is also planned, with separate sub-sections for player’s who are; already pregnant, female (fertile) and not pregnant, or male (virile). The first option in the job focussed on already pregnant female characters will be a pregnancy focused brothel. The second option in the job focussed on fertile female characters will be about becoming a surrogate (and getting lots of risky creampies). The third option in the job will be about being a breeding stud and sperm donator.
- Mistress Sarah Submissive Path (Fem-Dom content - Includes chastity expansion) – Something polled a long time ago was for content featuring Mistress Sarah where the player could become her submissive. This will require the player to visit her multiple times and face multiple challenges to get her favour, followed by regular visits to keep her happy with them. In return, Mistress Sarah will give them a small stipend to support themselves within the facility. There will also be (optional - as I intend to put in a related fetish tag) chastity content attached to her putting you in chastity, so I’ll need to finish up more of the chastity system at this point too.
- Hunger/Thirst - I've wanted to put in more life sim options for a long while, and this is one of them. I might do it earlier in the list, not sure yet, but it’ll be pretty basic (and is already partially integrated with the weight system). It’ll be optional, so players can disable it if they want to, it’ll also be automate-able, so players can have their character automatically consume set meals so it doesn’t disrupt play. It just offers more opportunities to TF the player, and gives them something else to juggle with (and spend money on). Running out of hunger/thirst won’t kill the player or anything, there just will be a scene of them being fed by a robot, likely with negative consequences (like random TF’s or a GGP reduction).
- Punishment System Overhaul - You can see some of my ideas for this in Alice’s Experimentation Lab (and the Chess Man content), but I want to make the main facility punishment system more interesting and dynamic. Currently, it’s not only hard to get complaints against you as a character, but when you do it just eventually leads to a list of bad endings. I want the complaints to cause more issues, so that every so many complaints (with the bad endings happening at a higher complaint level than currently), player’s will face a punishment. These punishments will be tied to fetish’s you have active in your game, and will include things from; money reductions, large-scale TF’s, forcing you to work certain jobs, negative traits (like bimbo/sex addiction/cum addiction), etc. I think it’ll just be a neat addition for players who want to act rebellious in-character, but out of character want to see their character get punished.
- Milky's Diner (Sandbox Location, Job) – Another piece of content that was polled a long time ago, Milky’s Diner is the location of Tilly’s first date with the player. This will be added to the sandbox as a location players can go to get various meals and drinks (some with a lactation focus for players with that content in their game). But, after a second poll there will now also be a job working as a Milky’s waitress, and all the hijinks that involves.
- Slave/Submissive Trainer (Male & Female options) - Last, but not least, the Slave/Submissive Trainer, which was the dual winner of the 3rd Anniversary patron poll (tying with Jess’s quest). Players will get to choose between a male and a female trainer, who will make them more submissive and obedient. Player’s will eventually be given the option to either be trained as a slave or just a general submissive.

Hopefully that has you excited for what's to come. Thanks again, and happy gaming ^_^

Greigor

Jan 4, 2019
Accepting the extra treatment in the Voluntary Masculinization start seems to have raised the MC height to a whooping 694 inches. Now I can't claim to divine the motives of the Center, but I have a suspicion they aren't secretly attempting to create an army of giants, so I figured it's a bug and worth reporting.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, siding with the staff is probably the decision most players will make I'm pretty sure. Still, like with the choice to sell-out Mari (the vent-dwelling pickpocket), there will be a mean option that will offer benefits to players who take it, when I eventually get back to writing the ABDL Nursery plot that is.
Wait there’s benefits for selling out Mari? I never actually did it the closest I’ve ever gotten to selling her out was telling the administrators about her and that’s only because I forgot her name as I’m terrible at names I mean back when I was still at school I couldn’t remember my own teacher’s name half the time it was very awkward I kept having to call her or him miss or mr depending on if it was a man or a women.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Running out of hunger/thirst won’t kill the player or anything, there just will be a scene of them being fed by a robot, likely with negative consequences (like random TF’s or a GGP reduction).
Oh I was wondering what happens if you ran out of hunger now I know.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
- Hunger/Thirst - I've wanted to put in more life sim options for a long while, and this is one of them. I might do it earlier in the list, not sure yet, but it’ll be pretty basic (and is already partially integrated with the weight system). It’ll be optional, so players can disable it if they want to, it’ll also be automate-able, so players can have their character automatically consume set meals so it doesn’t disrupt play. It just offers more opportunities to TF the player, and gives them something else to juggle with (and spend money on). Running out of hunger/thirst won’t kill the player or anything, there just will be a scene of them being fed by a robot, likely with negative consequences (like random TF’s or a GGP reduction).
Could you have it so if you drink enough you start to feel the need to pee and if you eat enough you feel the need to poop if you have those pieces of content enabled like it does in real life and funcon? You know? The mod for Skyrim.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes