Others The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.1.9 Steam] [Gillenew]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 14, 2019
So uh, got the bomberman thing, and it wont let me leave the screen? I did the tutorial, but when I got to battle it says "No Rival Found" and It wont let me quit out of the Gameboy screen. Also, how do you recharge your cum? Didn't seem to find a way to unless that's what the crystals are for?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So uh, got the bomberman thing, and it wont let me leave the screen? I did the tutorial, but when I got to battle it says "No Rival Found" and It wont let me quit out of the Gameboy screen. Also, how do you recharge your cum? Didn't seem to find a way to unless that's what the crystals are for?
what game version have you play this thread game or the steam version game?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
sht i miss some his news but i didnt double check his patreon post he recently collab with Shady Corner(Game Project Organizer??)
and he working on his other game projects as well as Nightcall Sex Dojo

so this post was month of August this was 2 months ago

edit: There's another post that relates The Rescue of the Mermaids or TROM(i would call it for short title acronym) but the post is completely locked that only patreons can see it
bandicam 2019-10-29 12-14-30-554.jpg

2nd edit: in my opinion on his game projects i dont know when is this game going to be update next, because he is focusing on other game projects of his works but he should have left a note on steam and patreon news.

Last edited:

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I am very confused with the development of this game. It looks like not even the developer knows what he wants.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I am very confused with the development of this game. It looks like not even the developer knows what he wants.
maybe he got burned out on his ideas then create a new game project.

plus being a game designer is very hard at all unless if you're soloing yourself to create another new game.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Stage two is very bugged, the shop can cause the game to freeze and crash if you choose the wrong option and can also be corrupted where the mc will keep walking left forever whenever you enter it

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
yes it is still bugged i dont know if the developer updated his game

Apparantly he partenred recently with the Shady Corner dev team/person and has been remaking the game almost in it's entirety.

The extent of that partnership is unkown to me, but I'm guessing it's mostly code stuff. His art has always been neato but he's struggled with the code.

Compared to the amount of updates he would post on Patreon before said partnership, he seems to be working faster.

Only wish we can get a actual download rather than teasers though. Oh well.

I'll probably join the patreon for just a month and post actual info for ya'll. I only got his game on Steam, and I've been to the Discord he runs, so that's mostly were I get my tidbits from.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Apparantly he partenred recently with the Shady Corner dev team/person and has been remaking the game almost in it's entirety.

The extent of that partnership is unkown to me, but I'm guessing it's mostly code stuff. His art has always been neato but he's struggled with the code.

Compared to the amount of updates he would post on Patreon before said partnership, he seems to be working faster.

Only wish we can get a actual download rather than teasers though. Oh well.

I'll probably join the patreon for just a month and post actual info for ya'll. I only got his game on Steam, and I've been to the Discord he runs, so that's mostly were I get my tidbits from.
i hope he finish this game i wonder when will he update the game

Karma1233

Jul 24, 2018
Supposedly, there was an update on the 16th regarding bugfixes... Not sure if that was this year or last, as it doesn't tell you on the page.

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes