Others The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.1.9 Steam] [Gillenew]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Still no news for when something comes out on this page?

I have long thought that the project was dead but I am glad that it is still going on.

BuzzBuzz2020

Nov 15, 2020
anyone got a good idea on how to cheat engine this bad boy, had this game for ages (the steam version) and i dont really fancy continuing to grind it, anyway to jsut give yourself max money, max exp etc?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
anyone got a good idea on how to cheat engine this bad boy, had this game for ages (the steam version) and i dont really fancy continuing to grind it, anyway to jsut give yourself max money, max exp etc?
try searching for Float/strings, or if anything of this works, use the Search All function (it will be slower tho)

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
any good news? the game in version 1.15.5 is incredible good but also incredible buggy and it looks he still working on it.

NikkeDoravante

Mar 10, 2020
any good news? the game in version 1.15.5 is incredible good but also incredible buggy and it looks he still working on it.
In fact the game on steam is kinda different from this version, but the developer didn't make any changes on the game in a long time. But it seems her is kinda active, you can even support her via commissions.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
In fact the game on steam is kinda different from this version, but the developer didn't make any changes on the game in a long time. But it seems her is kinda active, you can even support her via commissions.
so she never bother fixing the game?? that fking pathetic developer, i pay this game in order to support because of potential shit and now she wants to forget this??? holy fucking FUCK!!! she stole my money god i wish if i can fking refund the game but i pay this game 2 yrs ago

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so she never bother fixing the game?? that fking pathetic developer, i pay this game in order to support because of potential shit and now she wants to forget this??? holy fucking FUCK!!! she stole my money god i wish if i can fking refund the game but i pay this game 2 yrs ago
and that's why I pirate if the game/project isn't finished yet

Reactions: ejmuerte

FrAgoMeDrix

Aug 9, 2017
the boom ass game is crazy fucking hard and the controls are honestly shit to be this quickly paced
i fought nudie about a hundred times until i rage quite and then remembered the game doesn't save mid level
and it seems crazy for me that gilnew respons was "i didn't think it was that hard" that means you're not really playing on the same build my dude
fix this i have been waiting for this game years and now it seems i can't even pass the first fucking level

update: the game did save thank god but know i can't trigger the boss its good that i could continue but still its a shame
and it seems that my problem with the bosses comes from a weird glitch that doubles the inputs so it fucks up the choices and the boom ass game control

update2: turns out you must fight the shitty boss and now im stuck thanks gillnew
2 years later, and I too have the same issue

Dasoku AzureFlux

Nov 29, 2019
Good game but too buggy, I'm stuck where you play the bomberman minigame against another princess, but I can't get out

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
its abandon dude, just forget it.
In fact, the game was abandoned, but by some divine will, it was resurrected
The game itself is very good (despite the bugs that destroyed my gameplay, a save file would be a great charity) and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
In fact, the game was abandoned, but by some divine will, it was resurrected
The game itself is very good (despite the bugs that destroyed my gameplay, a save file would be a great charity) and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next

his changing new artstyle? wtf he should have done this 2 yrs ago

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes