diqui28

Aug 3, 2021
Desculpe, mas ocorreu uma exceção não detectada.

Após a inicialização, mas antes do início do jogo.
Arquivo "renpy/common/00start.rpy", linha 83, em _init_language
renpy.change_language(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 53, em custom_change_language
on_language_change(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 22, em on_language_change
lang_type = tipo_de_idioma[novo_idioma]
KeyError: 'pt_br_zenpy'

-- Rastreamento completo ------------------------------------------------------------

Rastreamento completo:
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", linha 359, em bootstrap
renpy.principal.principal()
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 635, em main
executar(reiniciar)
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 75, em run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", linha 664, em init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # tipo: ignorar

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Qua Jul 17 13:51:28 2024

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Desculpe, mas ocorreu uma exceção não detectada.

Após a inicialização, mas antes do início do jogo.

-- Rastreamento completo ------------------------------------------------------------

Rastreamento completo:
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", linha 359, em bootstrap
renpy.principal.principal()
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 635, em main
executar(reiniciar)
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 75, em run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
Arquivo "C:\Users\lucia\OneDrive\Área de Trabalho\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\Nova pasta\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", linha 664, em init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # tipo: ignorar

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Qua Jul 17 13:51:28 2024
I believe you were using an unofficial translation patch earlier, right?

Here is the solution: remove the persistent files from both locations:

1. \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Restaurant
  2. Game\saves
If that doesn't work, delete the folders I highlighted above.

Victorcc2

Apr 22, 2024
I believe you were using an unofficial translation patch earlier, right?

Here is the solution: remove the persistent files from both locations:

1. \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Restaurant
  2. Game\saves
If that doesn't work, delete the folders I highlighted above.
Exactly as you said and now the game has run correctly.Thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Today, I almost didn't do any render and instead thought about how to make the game better. I think I'll add a vanilla path for both characters and start creating new scenes from the beginning. For the intro, we will ask if the player wants to follow the good path or the bad path. The good path's intro will be a bit shorter but more impactful than the bad one.after the intro for example, in the school scene, if you choose the decent path or choices, Rachel will protect Zoey from bullies. Sometimes, if your character is too decent, you won't be able to unlock other options. My next update will include major changes in gameplay. This time, I will introduce a proper corruption mechanic. I was considering abandoning the game, but I think I can save it and make it better.
Ohhhh no no no, don't consider abandoning this project, please. I've been playing it and I like it a lot. The renders are very well done, the music is great and the characters are endearing. You can tell you've put a lot of effort into it, because overall the game feels well done and not rushed. Also, the animations in this latest update are very nice too.

Keep it up, man! :coffee:

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I like the renders and also the relationship between the two women. :love:
But the genre disappoints.:unsure:
There is so much sex with men and so many cocks.
Multiple protagonists doesn't mean that it's men who also rape.
If you describe it that way, everyone thinks it's a pure lesbian game with several women.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Super hot game already. The renders look awesome. It's rare to find a game where the ladies are objectified but enjoy the objectification in the way this game has it. It's non-vanilla from the start and I hope it just gets dirtier as it goes. I also hope there's a lot of lesbian sex in this game :)

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I like the renders and also the relationship between the two women. :love:
But the genre disappoints.:unsure:
There is so much sex with men and so many cocks.
Multiple protagonists doesn't mean that it's men who also rape.
If you describe it that way, everyone thinks it's a pure lesbian game with several women.
I'll revise my script and scenes; some of them will be cut and reworked. Especially the intro, I'll make it better and plan to add extra choices to later scenes. In short, the next update will be extensive, and I'll fix the inconsistency. Trust me!

Ohhhh no no no, don't consider abandoning this project, please. I've been playing it and I like it a lot. The renders are very well done, the music is great and the characters are endearing. You can tell you've put a lot of effort into it, because overall the game feels well done and not rushed. Also, the animations in this latest update are very nice too.

Keep it up, man! :coffee:
I was so demoralized yesterday and kinda disappointed with myself. But if there's smoke, there's fire; some of the critics are not wrong. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning, but I will correct them. I'll adjust the script.
Super hot game already. The renders look awesome. It's rare to find a game where the ladies are objectified but enjoy the objectification in the way this game has it. It's non-vanilla from the start and I hope it just gets dirtier as it goes. I also hope there's a lot of lesbian sex in this game :)
It'll get dirtier, you have no idea. As soon as I find a good writer, expect 50 times better what you've seen so far.

Apr 7, 2019
I'll revise my script and scenes; some of them will be cut and reworked. Especially the intro, I'll make it better and plan to add extra choices to later scenes. In short, the next update will be extensive, and I'll fix the inconsistency. Trust me!

I was so demoralized yesterday and kinda disappointed with myself. But if there's smoke, there's fire; some of the critics are not wrong. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning, but I will correct them. I'll adjust the script.

It'll get dirtier, you have no idea. As soon as I find a good writer, expect 50 times better what you've seen so far.
When you say dirtier... dare I hope for more lesbian, feet, spitting, sweat, or any of the above?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Looks like whiners won again, imo it's bad decision, anyway, don't cut a good straight content from this game, and i hope you will add more of it - some real action

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Looks like whiners won again, imo it's bad decision, anyway, don't cut a good straight content from this game, and i hope you will add more of it - some real action
It was actually something I had in mind earlier, not related to whiners. I have to make sure the game is Patreon-friendly, if you know what I mean. The groping and the blowjob part at the beginning will be cut because they were happening too early. Those scenes will happen again at some point, but not that soon. Instead, I'm thinking of adding a few more sex options to the cardboard box scene and the webcam scene. For Val's blowjob scene, I'm considering adding an option like "help the homeless guy" or "don't," so in this way, it's going to be up to the player how the game continues.
No need to mention, my visuals are much better than before. You can clearly see the difference if you look at the beginning and the latest update. If I can bring good visuals to the beginning along with a better script, I'll be able to attract more people.Trust me, I'm not having fun with this decision either, but I was going to do it sooner or later.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It was actually something I had in mind earlier, not related to whiners. I have to make sure the game is Patreon-friendly, if you know what I mean. The groping and the blowjob part at the beginning will be cut because they were happening too early. Those scenes will happen again at some point, but not that soon. Instead, I'm thinking of adding a few more sex options to the cardboard box scene and the webcam scene. For Val's blowjob scene, I'm considering adding an option like "help the homeless guy" or "don't," so in this way, it's going to be up to the player how the game continues.
No need to mention, my visuals are much better than before. You can clearly see the difference if you look at the beginning and the latest update. If I can bring good visuals to the beginning along with a better script, I'll be able to attract more people.Trust me, I'm not having fun with this decision either, but I was going to do it sooner or later.
patreon has problems mainly with: incest/shota/blackmail/mind control and maybe drugs/rape content. Imo you are safe, and they won't take you down. Just try to avoid that content

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
patreon has problems mainly with: incest/shota/blackmail/mind control and maybe drugs/rape content. Imo you are safe, and they won't take you down. Just try to avoid that content
Also sleep sex, beastiality and the name school, if you change it to university or college your ok, same for Steam I think.

Reactions: barbarella2021

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, in fact, the list of things that Patreon doesn't like is getting longer... And there is one thing in the list that can be a bit dangerous for the author... Blackmail is the one that is a bit noticeable in the game, considering the restaurant debt, and then it can be " any" compensation... Everyone understands what I mean, right... This is of course a great opportunity for corruption, but it's dangerous... Now I'm not speaking against the content, I'm just worried that the author doesn't have an unpleasant surprise because of this... Be careful, and then everything will be fine...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Zoey's perspective will be a mix of straight and lesbian experiences, while Valeria's perspective will be mostly straight and involve more vanilla themes, by vanilla i mean you know, corruption stuff.
So when you say the vanilla/good path is coming next update is that what you mean by good? Or do you actually mean good as in more wholesome? Based on reading it doesn't seem like there are many choices to avoid content you don't like but maybe in the future? Haven't played this but renders are really good and I've been keeping an eye on it hoping mostly for lesbian content even though it seems like the mother/daughter combo won't happen.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So when you say the vanilla/good path is coming next update is that what you mean by good? Or do you actually mean good as in more wholesome? Based on reading it doesn't seem like there are many choices to avoid content you don't like but maybe in the future? Haven't played this but renders are really good and I've been keeping an eye on it hoping mostly for lesbian content even though it seems like the mother/daughter combo won't happen.
Just play it already dude, Zoey and Rachel g have a very hot lesbian scene in the last update :love:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Wholesome/Better approach to the scenes. As example Zoey will serve Tyler and his crew at the beginning at the Restaurant, and they will say some things to piss her off. Then you will have two options: either handle it yourself or let Rachel handle the situation. Both outcomes will be different. Rachel will use her charm on them and resolve the situation, possibly involving lots of kissing in front of Zoey's angry eyes. Or you can choose Zoey to handle the situation; maybe she'll open the bun, spit on his burger, and give it to him with a smile.(im still thinking about what can i add instead, feel free to share ideas but worse case i'll go along with this.) :confused: After seeing that, the other guys will expect the same treatment.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes