xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
In terms of this list it said in change log secrets would have flashing effect however it hasn't really shown any transition from tutorial to chapter 1 as even the hint enabled doesn't really clarify for it being tutorial based or first chapter for the secrets to start showing up.
After the intro, the secrets should flash like this. If the secrets aren't showing for you, it might be because they were already unlocked, or you might be using an unofficial version of the game.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After the intro, the secrets should flash like this. If the secrets aren't showing for you, it might be because they were already unlocked, or you might be using an unofficial version of the game.
Yeah I got them all however there was two in-game labelled for Valeria afternoon living room and the list you gave has something else..the list you gave was correct but the in-game hint is inaccurate.

Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah I got them all however there was two in-game labelled for Valeria afternoon living room and the list you gave has something else..the list you gave was correct but the in-game hint is inaccurate.
Ah yeah, We had already noticed that before it will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for reminding me.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
(The next update of the game will bring major changes. A large portion of the intro will be completely redone with a slightly different story. There will also be some adjustments to the previous scenes of the game, with new choices and extra content added.)

The Restaurant v0.2.2a Release (No new content added)

Release Notes:

• Soundtrack media player added
  • Intro voices added
  • Save labels added
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed previous replay not stopped when starting a new replay
  • Fixed game crashing when players have previously used an unofficial translation
  • Fixed voice setting not saved
Known Bugs:
  • Save naming popup appearing on auto save screen

The links have been updated. Have fun, everyone!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes