Unity Completed The Return of Mikkii [v1.0] [Ydekitt]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
Bruh I swear the ground step and the jumping kick animation is the same move the game Solas City use.
The moment I played and tested a few moves, I immediately noticed that
yeah I noticed that too, seems like a lazy rip off

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
damn its almost like playing solas city of heros without the crippling over the top ram useage, cpu usage, and just the combat side

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
Been a long time lurker on here found lots of stuff so this being the first contribution I do.
Although the game didn't do it for me
Funny enough the first kid I came across I allowed to down me transformed into a dog...
best way to kill enemies spam X > Z > X > Z this way you never knock em to the floor and have to wait for them stand up.
if that is even too much if you want to instant kill the whole screen get knocked down after like 3 punches get fucked and once it ends they all die and high chance you get some banana's for HP

the Pixel link is the full game not the Demo x)

Last edited:

iowesdxcklpq

Aug 11, 2021
Been a long time lurker on here found lots of stuff so this being the first contribution I do.
Funny enough the first kid I came across I allowed to down me transformed into a dog...
best way to kill enemies spam X > Z > X > Z this way you never knock em to the floor and have to wait for them stand up.
if that is even too much if you want to instant kill the whole screen get knocked down after like 3 punches get fucked and once it ends they all die and high chance you get some banana's for HP

Pixeldrain
thanks bro

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017

Pixeldrain
my hero

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019

Pixeldrain
love you bro

Jippes

Jun 23, 2017

Pixeldrain
Thanks man!

FJohnny

Jul 26, 2019

Pixeldrain

my friend you bow to no one :)

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
yeah I noticed that too, seems like a lazy rip off
Agreed looks very similiar. I love my fighting games, but this one lasted 5 mins before it got deleted. Still feels a tech demo and not a full game, but it was the 1.0 version.......

MrZed - Check out your competition....

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes