VN Ren'Py Completed The Reunion [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
game_menu.png
Overview:
After the breakup between you and your girlfriend you receive a phone call from your old buddy from grade school. He wants to meet up at the local bar and you're thrill to meet him again. However, an unexpected turn of event occurs when you're introduced into someone new... yet very old.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-02
Release Date: 2019-01-02
Developer: OrbOrigin
Other Games: , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Emma Seduce 001.png TiffanyIntro 001.png Bathroom Sex 005.png Tiffany Titjob 003.png Emma Solo Facial Two.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
OrbOrigin games just keeps popping up lately, haha :p
I liked the previous ones, they're all very short, sadly, but they're rather enjoyable for what they are, and judging by those preview pictures, this won't be an exception, so off to downloading this one goes!
Thanks uploader, and dev too! :)

Reactions: UncleVT

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
does this have content cut out of it or an ending hiding behind a paywall because last one of this persons games I played had a lot of content hidden

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
However, an unexpected turn of event occurs when you're introduced into someone new... yet very old.
I don't know if that's intentional or not, but I like where this is going.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jesus if this guy is this quick pumping out these short stories, you'd think he'd be able to handle making a BIG project and doing monthly updates instead... I became aware of him with "what goes around cums around" and since then he has popped out "Something special" , "Christmas episode" and "Nymphoreum" which is ongoing...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my only question is..why is his pink shirt so sparkly...its really distracting..for some reason...i shout at the screen "STOP SPARKLING AT ME!!!"
nice little game though..i saw Tiffany...i immediately wanted Tiffany.."new girlfriend ending" the game left me happy..lol

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do I get the Tiffany-girlfriend-ending?? She always leaves my apartment after the sex ...??

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes