VN Ren'Py Completed The Reunion [v1.0] [OrbOrigin]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
my only question is..why is his pink shirt so sparkly...its really distracting..for some reason...i shout at the screen "STOP SPARKLING AT ME!!!"
nice little game though..i saw Tiffany...i immediately wanted Tiffany.."new girlfriend ending" the game left me happy..lol
Dude has a latex t-shirt, I haven't gotten past it yet, but if he's not into some kink I'ma be very disappointed.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Jesus if this guy is this quick pumping out these short stories, you'd think he'd be able to handle making a BIG project and doing monthly updates instead... I became aware of him with "what goes around cums around" and since then he has popped out "Something special" , "Christmas episode" and "Nymphoreum" which is ongoing...
It could be as simple as incapable of writing consistent good long story. Short stories can be easier because it's just kind of whatever and done, there's no real room to complicate things. Writing long story requires a lot of extra work where you have to keep things going consistently, split things into multiple interesting parts, etc.

Reactions: cakeny

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I got the closet ending, the sex hungry, the new girlfriend ending, the brother approval ending and the awesome threesome ending.
Are those all, or am I missing one?
I was trying to get a more romantic ending with the sister, but haven't managed so far.

Anyway, like usual, this isn't bad but the English is pretty horrible. It's not intelligible Engrish bad, but still a chore to read, which is a bit of a waste, because the story and renders are quite alright and this short VN would be really something, if the English was better.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Okay, I got the closet ending, the sex hungry, the new girlfriend ending, the brother approval ending and the awesome threesome ending.
Are those all, or am I missing one?
I was trying to get a more romantic ending with the sister, but haven't managed so far.

Anyway, like usual, this isn't bad but the English is pretty horrible. It's not intelligible Engrish bad, but still a chore to read, which is a bit of a waste, because the story and renders are quite alright and this short VN would be really something, if the English was better.
How did you get the new girlfriend ending with Tiffany???

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How did you get the new girlfriend ending with Tiffany???

I didn't always flirt with her, but fe. was honest, telling her about the girlfriend. Oh and then I did of course not start something with Emma in my room.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I didn't always flirt with her, but fe. was honest, telling her about the girlfriend. Oh and then I did of course not start something with Emma in my room.
Strange I did the same but even if she comes over to my apartment she vanishes after the sex ... strange ...

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Lovely and smooth short game sadly aunt is not implemented wanna see some milfy meat.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So I HAD a threesome at home but got the sex hungry ending with just Emma blowing me the next morning... Seems weird to me.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
So I HAD a threesome at home but got the sex hungry ending with just Emma blowing me the next morning... Seems weird to me.
There seems to be a fine line between getting a threesome and getting a threesome relationship. Eg. i got the threesome, but because I hadn't answered all Tiffany's questions 'correctly' or choosing between brother and Emma (one or the other) I got the brother pair of endings.

Though, atleast with renpy and a lot of saving, you can pretty easily check up earlier answers and try again 'til you get new text and go from there.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There seems to be a fine line between getting a threesome and getting a threesome relationship. Eg. i got the threesome, but because I hadn't answered all Tiffany's questions 'correctly' or choosing between brother and Emma (one or the other) I got the brother pair of endings.

Though, atleast with renpy and a lot of saving, you can pretty easily check up earlier answers and try again 'til you get new text and go from there.
Yeah I guess, just seemed weird to me is all. lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The writing seem to have some problems.

When you tell the bar girl about you ex you say "The man you loved so much is sleeping with his ex." - That makes no sense. Not a tiny bit. As far as i can tell (thats the point where I am in the game). You GF fucked her ex, not you. Then why tell I her that she (the bar girl) loved me so much? wtf?

I will continue, but that doesn't look promising for the rest.

Edit: Got some lewd scene - but it is destroyed by all the text in the center of the screen. ....
screenshot0001.png

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
I enjoy playing short game like this and it's nice to complete in one shot
Rather waiting for month update ;)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
When you tell the bar girl about you ex you say "The man you loved so much is sleeping with his ex." - That makes no sense. Not a tiny bit. As far as i can tell (thats the point where I am in the game). You GF fucked her ex, not you. Then why tell I her that she (the bar girl) loved me so much? wtf?
... Except, it does make sense? He's putting her in the situation to explain where he's at. She's presumably flirting back at that point, so it's "safe" to assume she's interested in guys, and the default state for "someone I love/care about is cheating on me with their ex" tends towards "Step 1: Emotionally, ow. Step 2: Fuck off, you (expletive)"

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
... Except, it does make sense? He's putting her in the situation to explain where he's at. She's presumably flirting back at that point, so it's "safe" to assume she's interested in guys, and the default state for "someone I love/care about is cheating on me with their ex" tends towards "Step 1: Emotionally, ow. Step 2: Fuck off, you (expletive)"
Oh ... now I get that. Ok. An "imagine" may have helped a lot. ^^

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes