CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Dev, just a suggestion, but switch from png files to jpg or webp. They have the same quality but require WAY LESS space. People will thank you for that.

Reactions: Jacquees

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRingsDestiny-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

solby

May 19, 2022
The Ring's Destiny [v0.1] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.6 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 206 MB

- Pixeldrain -

Original Mac Size: 1.6 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 197 MB

- Pixeldrain -

for those with an error, just replace the script in the game folder and it will be resolved.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-rings-destiny-v0-1-mj-games.149088/post-10116500
Android not have broh?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello Dev :)
Do you only have one support?
If your yoke had incest you would have many people supporting the game.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Tags: Femdom, Maledom, Threesome, Religion, Group Sex, Virgin, Harem, Anal, MILF, Spanking, Twins, Ahegao, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Urination, Netori
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happen or not?

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so is there nothing to do or do i just practice with lidya until im strong enough for later? got to town to realize that ann isnt even in the side girls (hopefully later though), & that theres literally nowhere to go because the only places available are locked behind a story i seem to be missing

Reactions: Ullubu

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
also seems to be a bug that if you try going to a locked area at night, itll revert time to evening, but itll still say night, & you can do an extra event

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a Walkthrough? I keep talking to, training with and spending time with Lydia yet, nothing changes? I to need improve with Lydia but, I keep getting the same text over and over again?

I got the Forbidden Key yet, I can't even talk to Lydia about it?

Zian1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Is there a Walkthrough? I keep talking to, training with and spending time with Lydia yet, nothing changes? I to need improve with Lydia but, I keep getting the same text over and over again?

I got the Forbidden Key yet, I can't even talk to Lydia about it?
Spend time with Lydia at night to improve her affection for you. When her affection is at 5, chose the option "Lydia event(Level 1)" to progress.

Reactions: Melmoth99

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I noticed that you can only unlock one of the innowner scenes (depending on the choices). Do theses choices also lead to different paths?
Also, if you save after playing a game of black jack with Lori in the tavern and reload the save, you got right back into the game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes