3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

PokerMastr

Nov 23, 2019
After saving shanon from dickdragon dude and clicking on the box...the next morning when i go down to the basement, its a different room. Anyone know how to fix?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i get shannon to join me after i got her armor and the cut scene in the meadow with her other 2 kids??

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
After saving shanon from dickdragon dude and clicking on the box...the next morning when i go down to the basement, its a different room. Anyone know how to fix?
It's the same room on my end using Win 10 64-bit OS. I have not encountered that error at all. I replayed just that sequence and took screenshots to see before replying. Do you have a save right before rescuing Shannon? If so and you're using the same OS with an unedited save, I'll take a look at your save.
why? with sera he only lets me give him one protein shake
Sera is a work in progress and is not complete.
how do i get shannon to join me after i got her armor and the cut scene in the meadow with her other 2 kids??
You can't in this build.

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how and where do i need to go with liz after getting the armor and knowledge for her?? it says south east but i can't find any way to go that way.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I have two questions. One where is the bathhouse I have not found and so far only Vera has mentioned it once right after we hired the maid. Two is it possible to miss the bathhouse scenes?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
how and where do i need to go with liz after getting the armor and knowledge for her?? it says south east but i can't find any way to go that way.
Did you check the Journal entry for Liz?
So I have two questions. One where is the bathhouse I have not found and so far only Vera has mentioned it once right after we hired the maid. Two is it possible to miss the bathhouse scenes?
1) Someone posted that secret (I won't) on here a while ago. Heck, it might even have a screenshot. <--Honestly can't remember if that was indeed the case.
2) I do believe your question 1 answers this one, but just for the record...yes.

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know what you are meant to do to get to the castle library (to get the goblin book for Liz)?
I've climbed the ivy up the castle wall to the East of the main gate, and then also climbed up the cracked wall further up the castle, but I don't see any more obvious paths, and you can't get past the guards in the middle level (between ivy and cracked wall)

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone know what you are meant to do to get to the castle library (to get the goblin book for Liz)?
I've climbed the ivy up the castle wall to the East of the main gate, and then also climbed up the cracked wall further up the castle, but I don't see any more obvious paths, and you can't get past the guards in the middle level (between ivy and cracked wall)
there is a spot in the fence that is actual passable.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Click along the ground in front of the fenceline on the castle top.
Any one have save including lara and Shanon
Yes. Yes i do ;)

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
anyone know how to proceed on liz path journal keeps saying she's got her bear and you have to check up on her wherever she is the house every now but not sure what to do and when

Aug 28, 2021
anyone know how to proceed on liz path journal keeps saying she's got her bear and you have to check up on her wherever she is the house every now but not sure what to do and when
Walk around the rooms to see her playing with her sisters then when one morning she doesn't show up for breakfast and you go to see her in his room

Reactions: Midge

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I do wish someone would finally fix the changelog/update the walkthrough. More optimal than posting questions in the thread every time.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah that is the cave, odd

huh, I'll pass that along, and here is the sad news for the mini game, that is the tutorial setting.
Thanks

To be more specific, while it doesn't happen all the time there is a clear tendency for the lockpick mini-game to freeze between 2nd and 3rd and 3rd and 4th lock, becoming unresponsive (hard-return symbol/graphic lagging or freezing) on those, particularly after one has been running a few "game days". Again not every time, but frequently enough to render an already detestable mechanic even more irritating. While eventually get by via save-scumming (and exiting and restarting the game). Assuming some kind of memory leak or something like that.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Question on V.17 and Tish story:
  • having gone through the cycle: finding her, giving her sleeping, lockpicking in, sleep-blowjob until addict, waiting 3 game days for addiction, doing the awake BJ cycle to get to "come back in the evening for sex" scene,
    • come back in evening and door is locked.
    • on picking lock no sprite visible but ZZZs are visible
    • impossible to interact with her (so apparently bugged)
  • is anyone else getting this? Is it a bug or do I have possibly a bad save? Or should I wait a few game days?

Otherwise to assist on the Castle, as noted by someone else above you need to carefully click on Vruk side of the terrace of the fence just after the chimmney approximately, it will pop up

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes