gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wish there was a way to know what each secretary choice brings to the table. I'm regretting choosing Cassie more and more.
Cassie's the only one of them who's had a meaningful chunk of content, so you've not missed out on anything much so far. But yeah, the blind choice is a bit frustrating.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's the option to bring in more reception staff in the next full release.

Just to be clear - the next version (0806 assuming it doesn't get revised in testing) rounds out the current week.

The next main version (0901) will start on the Monday of the following week and that's when Lois wants you to firm up on choices for addtional booty staff.
He still needs to break the news to Lois that there is an entire coven of sex slaves in the basement of corporate headquarters. She needs to get the legal department and public relations on that shit yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He still needs to break the news to Lois that there is an entire coven of sex slaves in the basement of corporate headquarters. She needs to get the legal department and public relations on that shit yesterday!
While I agree that the whole basement thing is a bit creepy and very culty, didn't they say they are there of their own free will and can leave if they want to?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
While I agree that the whole basement thing is a bit creepy and very culty, didn't they say they are there of their own free will and can leave if they want to?
That's what all the cults say. Just kidding (maybe not really). But what we do know is the one girl that we knew before she became a member was suffering from mental incapacity and was straight-up sold to MC by her mom. We shouldn't make any assumptions as to their ability to make decisions.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
naww best keep that shit a secret .... ;)
for me only of course .. errr i meant our MC's only ...... not really there all mine fuckers ... hahahhahaha :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Personally, I feel Lois would benefit from spending some time with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and MarsUltor

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
So the last update "date for this is now showing "2 years" when you search for it in "Latest Updates"

Something got messed up.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes