HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Depends. v0.8.5 ends at the same place than the previous one, with the scared chick spying on the MC leaving the bar. If you load a save that ended there, then it goes back to main menu since it's still the end.
If it's something else, it could be a bug on the save itself or an issue with a mod
does finish scene with cassie consider end? coz im pretty sure i save at that point.and when try load that save straight go to main menu.gonna takes time if wanna start new game.

Everhard

Nov 7, 2020
In every update i have to restart the game because the saves are corrupted, at first was irritating, but now is tiresome and frustating

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
In every update i have to restart the game because the saves are corrupted, at first was irritating, but now is tiresome and frustating
If you're using an unmodified version of the game, I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a copy of one of your saves, along with build info and where you were at.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I love how you can assign what role the girls have like Mistress/Girlfriends etc.
Not to mention so many damn sexy choices!

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
As I'm close to finishing the new build, I posted a call for beta testers over on .

If you've been a tester via these pages and want to continue, message me in the discord and let me know your user id here, especially if it's not the same.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yes, getting close. Somehow or other, an HDR image I was using for the BBQ scenes got replaced by a jpeg - couldn't figure out why everything looked so washed out! Hoping for a productive day tomorrow!

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Sorry, I tried reading it up in this thread but came up empty.

Is it already possible to augment Lois breast up a size (or a couple) or is that still in future updates? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: io

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hey togs-games, there's a whole crowd here waiting for the barbecue to begin. We wanna gawk at the the bikini babes! At least go get us a few beers while we wait. Next time we're letting Lois organize the whole thing... :p

Is it already possible to augment Lois breast up a size (or a couple) or is that still in future updates?
Not yet my friend. Bigger things come to those who wait! ;)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I will say that if the dev wishes to give more options for breast size then that is a plus, so long as it doesn't create too much of a log jam in consistent updates. Some like them as cow tits(that would be me) and others want them as handfuls. I have a lactation fetish, so as you can imagine I want Lois breast implants remove and lactomax introduced.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes