Oct 10, 2022
That's the part of the game that seems really out there to me, lol. Love the hucow fetish, milking her, fucking her while she does it, pregnancy and laction kinks. All of it. But the barn in the apartment is really not my thing,.
The worst part of it I really find Mallory's story intriguing and looks like she is one of the key element of the story too, but that milking thing so weird I really wanna skip it all.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That's the part of the game that seems really out there to me, lol. Love the hucow fetish, milking her, fucking her while she does it, pregnancy and laction kinks. All of it. But the barn in the apartment is really not my thing,.
I've said this before, but that all started as a joke. When I first released the game, I said "you don't get to shag your mom or your sisters" and there was a lot of banter about that.

So that got me to thinking, what can I do that's really "out there" and the whole milking thing came out of that.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've said this before, but that all started as a joke. When I first released the game, I said "you don't get to shag your mom or your sisters" and there was a lot of banter about that.

So that got me to thinking, what can I do that's really "out there" and the whole milking thing came out of that.
Don't most Devs want to avoid being associated with milking? ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

LOL, ok cool. Thanks for chiming in. And like I said, every other aspect of it I absolutely love. I'm a big milking/lactation/pregnancy guy. Its just the barn and the hay that I felt was odd.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
LOL, ok cool. Thanks for chiming in. And like I said, every other aspect of it I absolutely love. I'm a big milking/lactation/pregnancy guy. Its just the barn and the hay that I felt was odd.
I don't know about your situation, but I feel that a lot of guys who had pregnant partners at some point would like to be reminded of that time. Admittedly, this does take it to a fetish extreme...

Reactions: Logan1377

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I think the farms will definitely have a more high-tech feel to them.

But I thought the cowshed in a luxury penthouse had a certain je ne sais quoi.

On a completely different note, I have two more scenes to render and I'll be ready to release Build 0807!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In my headcanon, the milking farms all look like that stock day spa from every VN and the women are milked in a supine position on the massage tables after their shvitz in the sauna. At least if the propaganda he has heard about them thus far has any weight and it isn't in reality just run by one crazy guy like the BiggestDickest Human Dairy Farm VN. If that's the case they are all bound and gagged on all fours in a little pen.

Reactions: Onetogo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1. )I think the farms will definitely have a more high-tech feel to them.

2.)But I thought the cowshed in a luxury penthouse had a certain je ne sais quoi.

3.) On a completely different note, I have two more scenes to render and I'll be ready to release Build 0807!
1.) can't wait to see those milking farms .... damn now i'm more excited about that ... kinda makes me all tingly inside ... err i meant .. ya know uhh .. never mind .

2.) that was so fucking cool how you did that .. :censored::giggle:

3.) more...more...more gimme gimme gimme ... i would say i'll be a good old fart .. but that would be a lie ;)

Reactions: Onetogo

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I don't know about your situation, but I feel that a lot of guys who had pregnant partners at some point would like to be reminded of that time. Admittedly, this does take it to a fetish extreme...
I'm married with kids, so I've certainly been in that position IRL. But to be honest, its been a fetish of mine since I was a teenager and first stumbled upon hentai that featured impregnation as a kink, and it set something off in my brain. The act of sex with pregnancy risk and/or intention is super hot for me in games and erotica, and the way women look at certain stages of pregnancy is really, really sexy.

Of course, the fantasy/erotic part of it is different from the real life stuff, but I've never had an issue seperating anything like that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah .. i don't know about that .... after my wife having 7 of my kids .... i don't need a reminder ... but thanks anyways ;)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I think the farms will definitely have a more high-tech feel to them.

But I thought the cowshed in a luxury penthouse had a certain je ne sais quoi.

On a completely different note, I have two more scenes to render and I'll be ready to release Build 0807!
Wait a sec!! I thought we were waiting for V0806 ??? Did I some how miss one :)

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Wait a sec!! I thought we were waiting for V0806 ??? Did I some how miss one :)
0806 is already available on Patreon but had some issues. togs is working on that and according to him 0807 (completing the weekend) should be available maybe even today!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Logan1377

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
0806 is already available on Patreon but had some issues. togs is working on that and according to him 0807 (completing the weekend) should be available maybe even today!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that cool with me (spoiler ) i bet i have a million :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes