shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the mod doesnt seem to work for me i get the options in prefs for text size and transparacy but in game options aint showing like in your screenshots options are different in mine too

Last edited:

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
seems to do with the charachter personality profile when you start a new game it says its a new option based on what you choose the choices will show up different in game play

Negaminx

Jun 30, 2017
Loved the variety this update but I must say the sex scenes all felt a bit rushed. Just kind of felt a bit sterile or 'paint by numbers' if that makes more sense.

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
can anyone still use they saves form 0.8.5 in the new one aka 0.8.7 because i keep getting a error when i ignore it it start from the beginning???

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
It either just quits to main menu or gives an error when I try to load a save.
- same for me, unfortunally (and it dosen't seem to work either [when I've started a new game], because there aren't any highlighted chooses or given points whatsorever). :(

best regards

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
(FWIW I loaded a previous save no problem so the issue is likely either path-dependent or people trying to load modded saves in a game without an updated mod.)

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I've been able to load the game when the MC talks about the receptionist job, but the game goes back to the main menu after that scene.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure if the issues with saves is the mod or not. Since it is flagged as containing a virus. Pretty sure it is a false flag. But the antivirus might be deleting part of the mod.

EDIT: I used a previous save before 0.8.5 and it worked with and without the mod. So it is in the 0.8.5 save that has the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2MoshPit

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.8.7] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For a sec there I was looking for an incest patch and something to the effect of "Formerly titled 'The Sister'".
If I understand it right the title here does not refer to the girl, but to the MC. He is the roommate.
The game opens with the MC meeting his new actual no-foolin' roommate. She was originally intended as the main love interest of the game, although she's since got some competition for the title. There are plenty of sisters in the game, but not related to the MC.

changelog from 0.8.5 -> 0.8.7?
You can see the changelog in game. There is a button in the main menu. But basically this update covers the 4th of July BBQ and the next day.
I've copied the release notes (from options.rpy) below for convenience:

While I'm at it I may as well copy the gameplay notes as well, as they cover some of the FAQs:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes