sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Defender flagged this as dangerous. Anyone knows why?
For me Firefox flagged it. Used some online virus check to test it and that showed no problem. Probably a false positive.

edit: my guess is the rtf file Joker put in there spooks some anti-virus programs, since there was a big case of problems with something related to rtf files not so long ago.

Reactions: troll822

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Good to know, but I would wait for some more confirmation. :)
It's false, I downloaded it anyway, and uploaded it to virustotal.com, seems to be clean by 90% of the normal virusscanner, so it's fine.

By the way, always the question, does it contains: exe/com/dll's ? no? probably nothing wrong then...

Reactions: troll822

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It's false, I downloaded it anyway, and uploaded it to virustotal.com, seems to be clean by 90% of the normal virusscanner, so it's fine.

By the way, always the question, does it contains: exe/com/dll's ? no? probably nothing wrong then...
Same, I got a firefox flag... what would more confirmation look like? from who?
Wll, Mario's good enough for me.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
For a sec there I was looking for an incest patch and something to the effect of "Formerly titled 'The Sister'".
If memory serves, A few yrs ago there were a couple of games with similar titles. One was "My cute roommate" The other was "My sister, My roommate". In both the roommate was the sister.

Reactions: UpYours69

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I've downloaded this and last update I could get previous saves loaded but this version I loaded a save and after pizza meal (Day 28 Afternoon) the game jumps to main menu and not back to apartment.

This has occurred on nearly every update of this game and I am getting very frustrated have to restart or find some workaround to continue gameplay.

I have played several other Ren'Py games and this is the only one where this previous saves 'anomaly' occurs.

When will this game be completed? As things are now with having to restart the game in every new update, it seems it would better to wait until this game is totally completed.

AS IT IS I WILL BE TAKING IT OFF MY WATCH LIST!!!

Last edited:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
EDIT: I used a previous save before 0.8.5 and it worked with and without the mod. So it is in the 0.8.5 save that has the issue.
- that was it and it solves my problems to go further in the game (with mod) - so thank you for the hint. ;)

best regards

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fast as usual, thx alot JokerLeader~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ctrl-skipped through the game from the top because I didn't remember half the characters (and to see what'd been changed since the last time I did it). A few notes and a couple of bugs below, togs-games:

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.7] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I get warnings and pop ups when downloading from MixDrop. Please use other site.

crawhammer

Apr 25, 2022
Got an issue with loading saves, started a new game to refresh my memory but when loading up any save it takes me back to the main menu. Started happening when the new receptionist start working

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes