HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is mostly a re-hash of my latest post on patreon, but for those of you who aren't on there...

Barring any more bugs, 0407 should be the last build for this version, and then I can get back to version 0.5, which will take us through our fifth week.

There will also be some further "backfill" of the earlier story. I've described the development process as akin to creating a painting, where you start with a rough sketch and then add detail as it progresses, but I hope to have at least the first couple of weeks fleshed out a little more and locked down with the next version.

What else is coming? Not all of this will be in the next version but here's a taste of what I have planned.

You'll have the option of whether to pursue Ashley's and Mallory's story lines (or not).

I'm also planning to expand on the options for if you only want a platonic relationship with Kari.

Even if that is the case, she will remain a central character in the story.

The plot will also be thickening with regards to Greenfield Genetics, I.R.I.S. and The Foundation.

It's possible we may see our old pal Randy again. I know how much people enjoyed him... ;p

You and Lois will be flying to London to hobnob with management at ASi UK, and maybe get in a little sightseeing.

And, at risk of disappointing Lois's legion of fans, you're not getting in her panties any time soon! But you know what they say - good things come to those who wait!

Still trying to come up with a way to break the news that all the girls are closely related to the MC... oh well.
As long as you add an incest tag I'm good!

Apr 27, 2021
I really understand that there really can be someone who can fulfill the "if you only want a platonic relationship with Kari" sentence, but it looks to me like the famous John Travolta meme in Pulp Fiction.:ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry for the continue teasing with Lois (other lovable character), but I really hope that "good things come to those who wait".:unsure:

Reactions: mofonistik
Sep 3, 2020
This is mostly a re-hash of my latest post on patreon, but for those of you who aren't on there...

Barring any more bugs, 0407 should be the last build for this version, and then I can get back to version 0.5, which will take us through our fifth week.

There will also be some further "backfill" of the earlier story. I've described the development process as akin to creating a painting, where you start with a rough sketch and then add detail as it progresses, but I hope to have at least the first couple of weeks fleshed out a little more and locked down with the next version.

What else is coming? Not all of this will be in the next version but here's a taste of what I have planned.

You'll have the option of whether to pursue Ashley's and Mallory's story lines (or not).

I'm also planning to expand on the options for if you only want a platonic relationship with Kari.

Even if that is the case, she will remain a central character in the story.

The plot will also be thickening with regards to Greenfield Genetics, I.R.I.S. and The Foundation.

It's possible we may see our old pal Randy again. I know how much people enjoyed him... ;p

You and Lois will be flying to London to hobnob with management at ASi UK, and maybe get in a little sightseeing.

And, at risk of disappointing Lois's legion of fans, you're not getting in her panties any time soon! But you know what they say - good things come to those who wait!

Still trying to come up with a way to break the news that all the girls are closely related to the MC... oh well.
if you only want a platonic relationship with Kari.

are you telling me that those people actually exist quick question what's wrong with them are they on drugs

and in my playthrough I'm not going on any sightseeing with anybody that is not my girlfriend

in fact I plan to stay in my hotel room and hold a picture of Kari and cry because I miss her so much

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Spending all the time I do on this whole thing is kind of crazy. I'd never done much with python before this little project, so it's a fairly big learning curve.

Thanks, MoP, I will look at that more closely for the next version.
I have a decent understanding of Python and Renpy if you ever want help learning anything. For this in particular, it's really easy, you could literally drop that in dates.rpy and replace the calculations with the single function call. I tested it by changing things like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am very disappoint, but she's worth the wait. I'm also hoping that being away from the office she will be going back to her own wardrobe, I think that makes sense, right? Even if she's not going to be wearing the slutty stuff in public it would still be nicer than her corporate polo. And when they're done with work and get to the sightseeing, thousands of miles away from anyone they know, well, who knows?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I am very disappoint, but she's worth the wait. I'm also hoping that being away from the office she will be going back to her own wardrobe, I think that makes sense, right? Even if she's not going to be wearing the slutty stuff in public it would still be nicer than her corporate polo. And when they're done with work and get to the sightseeing, thousands of miles away from anyone they know, well, who knows?
I understand what you mean and totally think she's worth the wait. But, considering myself one of Lois' biggest fans, I can't say I'm disappointed. Some of you may disagree but, in Lois' case, I think it's all about the build up: the mutual teasing and witty banters, the flirting, the mild exhibitionism the progressive charging of sexual tension and complicity. Any quick sexual progression would nullify some of that, so I say let it burn slowly.
Now, Kari on the other hand, should be something completely different, as she wanted to be "the girlfriend" and share the first experiences with the MC. I don't think togs will lead us that way, but it could some sort of experience like lighting the whole matchbox at the same time. You'll maybe burn your fingers, but totally worth it!

Reactions: togs-games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Help. When selecting secretary, how do you type that information in?
I think the dev may have adjusted it in one of their later fixes, but used to be you had to use proper capitalization, so Bree should work, but not bree or BREE.

When can get version 0.4.7?
Right now + the time to download. On the dev's .

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Download is available on itch. It is also on mega but I haven't the time right now to update the links.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please, can you update to : The Roommate - version 0.4.7 Public

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes