Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Sorry if this question was asked and answered, but I didn't read the last 48 pages.
Is this game planed for a true "harem" route or end with a "pick your girl" ? I will play the game either way, but I was just curious.
Thanks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry if this question was asked and answered, but I didn't read the last 48 pages.
Is this game planed for a true "harem" route or end with a "pick your girl" ? I will play the game either way, but I was just curious.
Thanks.
I don't recall togs saying. Likely he hasn't decided yet, though I hope that it will be. Though while I really hope for a full harem with Mallory, Ashley, and maybe a few others, even if we can only have Kari and Lois I'll be very happy.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is this game planed for a true "harem" route or end with a "pick your girl" ?
I don't recall togs saying. Likely he hasn't decided yet, though I hope that it will be. Though while I really hope for a full harem with Mallory, Ashley, and maybe a few others, even if we can only have Kari and Lois I'll be very happy.
Firstly it's not my intention to force the player in either direction. Ultimately, that should be your choice. Depending on your personality profile (which can be modified by your behaviour), you should be able to play as a strictly-monogamous guy who ends up with one girl, you could go harem, or you could just be banging anything in a skirt!

Second point is that I don't, strictly speaking, have a definitive ending planned. There are story lines that will play out, but a number of others I haven't introduced. Whether those happen, or whether I wrap this up (eventually) and do a new game, I don't know yet. I guess that will depend on how things go.

I am about two-thirds done on a data import/export system that (I think) would get around issues with saved games. In theory I could add that to older builds for people who've had problems with those (assuming I can still get appropriate renpy versions).

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
MEGA, if I recall right.
Well that does for that theory. Someone else had the same problem, but was downloading from a different site.

He re-downloaded from somewhere else and reinstalled and it worked okay the second time.

Otherwise, let me know when this happens (which Day in the game).

I'm assuming you wanted either Kayla or Rei as an intern?

For the time being, you can get around it like this:

Get to just before where the problem happens.

Then open the console window (shift + o ) and type the following:

$ ES_Intern = "Kayla" (then ENTER)
$ r4 = "Kayla" (then ENTER)

Then hit ESCape to close the console.

Obviously you would use "Rei" if appropriate. The case is critical - enter it exactly as I've shown you above.

Play through the appropriate scene to make sure it works and then save the game.

Let me know if that helps!

Reactions: WIttyUsername

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
There will DEFINITELY be a 0.5.3 release before we move on in terms of game time.

Look, I don't know what else I can say about the problems with old saves. I do everything I can to mitigate problems, and it may be that as xtr3mx7 suggested, updates to renpy could be the source of some issues.

But I do feel that at this point the growing pains are a necessary evil.

Hey, this shouldn't be an attack or allegation of any kind.
Just a simple question whether I should wait for the 0.5.3 instead of downloading the 0.5.2 now.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes