Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm glad to know that the integer is large enough so that if everybody on this planet decided to make a game called "The Roommate" it wouldn't be confusing for anybody!
A little bit of birthday paradox and a little bit of 'we have to generate this independently, so we can't just start at one', I think.

• Haha
Reactions: togs-games

VioletPheasant

Dec 23, 2021
Does money have meaning; can it run out? Or just fluff? I really like the milf, is it possible to fuck her without the milking fetish?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Does money have meaning; can it run out? Or just fluff? I really like the milf, is it possible to fuck her without the milking fetish?
At one point the dev was considering requiring the MC to manage a budget as the game progressed, but with his promotion and the revelation of his ownership interest in the company monetary issues fell by the wayside.

Reactions: fleetp

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just a quick apology and update - pressure of work and a failed GPU at home have kept me occupied for the last three weeks.

On the plus side, the overtime has financed a new GPU that's about four times faster than the old one, so I hope to catch up!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Just to save some space on the internet (you never know, it might be getting full) I'll mention here that I've posted some images to . Nothing scandalous, and they are public, so no problem accessing them.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
There's nothing special happening there, it just goes onto the next image and Lois's reply.

The only thing I can think of is that the download got slightly corrupted.

You say it crashes - does the whole thing go away, or is there an error message?

I've not heard of a single problem of this kind before.
Literally still have this issue, crash in the exact same spot several versions later

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Literally still have this issue, crash in the exact same spot several versions later
I'll have another look at it this weekend. It still seems very odd because (as I said before) there's no decision happening there or anything other than to just go to the next piece of dialogue. Let me know what version you're at and if you can maybe find the error log...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I'll have another look at it this weekend. It still seems very odd because (as I said before) there's no decision happening there or anything other than to just go to the next piece of dialogue. Let me know what version you're at and if you can maybe find the error log...
No error log is created.
err.jpg err2.jpg
It looks like Cassie's head turns toward Lois at the exact moment of the crash.
It seems related (to me)
I sometimes get halfway through the next sentence and Cassie's head tries to glitch right?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
It could be that's caused by image layers, although I've used them in plenty of other places.
I'll try changing it in the next release and we'll see if it helps.

• Hey there
Reactions: caju
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes