mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I'm fine with MC as he is.

Any idea what may be wrong with the shower in London? I'm getting that bug, too, where you can't move past it because it asks you to select someone to fantasize about and then gives you no options. I don't want to go back to choose the other option and risk having MC die of boneritis.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, a few thoughts. Thanks for the feedback (especially Master of Puppets) keep it coming. It has revealed a number of mistakes and oversights, so I think a new build would be in order this weekend.

Some things that need to be addressed.

First game. Big learning curve. Not finished. Lots still to do.

An example would be Ashley. Obviously there needs to be more content if you've made an arrangement with her so you get your (virtual) money's worth. As always, it's a matter of finding the time. The new phonebook feature is intended to facilitate things like that, but there's a lot of work to be done and numerous other areas of the game crying out for attention.

The game does now track how many times you have unprotected sex. Anything could happen...

In my rush to finally get this release out I overlooked a couple of possible paths, including at least two variants on "we should talk about this another time"

Someone mentioned the size of the trucks. I grew up in the UK. We had "artics" (articulated vehicles - which are a tractor/trailer type of thing, but they weren't the size of the big rigs you commonly see in the US). Mostly it's "lorries" like those shown or vans like Ford Transits. Many urban areas of the UK wouldn't accommodate big rigs.

I never wanted to be too explicit about Lois's past, mostly for reasons of good taste because it's a dark story. Suffice it to say that she was horribly abused by one of her drug-addled mother's boyfriends as a young girl and that affected her development and means she can't have children.

I should also point out that many of the characters in the game are (at least to some extent) based on people I've known, although I have obviously taken some liberties. In some cases they're an amalgam. Kari is a combination of a girl I had a huge crush on in school and a receptionist/PA I knew at my second job! Bree, Cassie, Carolyn, Mrs. Jakes, and a number of others are close enough that I think the people would recognize themselves! Ashley, Lois and Tilly are the only notable characters that are completely made up.

So, here's the immediate plan, or at least what I feel like are priorities:

1. Fix bugs/omissions that showed up in this version

2. Complete the story to the end of the week.

3. Intro pieces for the rest of the possible new receptionists. I hope to have all those ready for week 7 of the game.

4. Extra scenes for girls you may already be involved with, especially Ashley, Kari and Tilly (on the flight back).

5. Other stuff I can't remember right now.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm fine with MC as he is.

Any idea what may be wrong with the shower in London?
That's actually two bugs. One is the fact that you mystically find yourself back in the apartment, which I'm working on.

The other is the problem with the target of your desire, and I have yet to look at what would be the cause of that.

Both will obviously need to be fixed for the next build.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Taking this game for my first test drive... First, choosing an MC model that looks similar to Max in that...other...game...
I'm trying to determine the logic in presenting Ashley in a manner that leads one to believe she's a fall back, yet never allowing her to be what's implied.
I've no idea who Max is or what the other game would be, but as I mentioned earlier, I try not to make MC the focal point as far as possible.

Also addressed above, more content for Ashley is obviously needed, I just have to find the time!

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is there a way to avoid Kari gets a belly button piercing? I am really not fond of piercings.
I will look into that. The idea of the piercing was to show Kari becoming more aware of her sexuality and Aria's influence in that respect. I'm not a huge fan of piercings, or tattoos for that matter, but it's a matter of taste and there will certainly be other girls that will have those attributes.

I have to confess I'm probably overly fond of perky nipples, but it is my game after all!

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I'm a bit confused, i'm on day 14 with 5125$ the next day i wake up with 3000$ less while the costs of the day were only 35$. Is there a hidden cost or something the game isn't telling me about? Not that there's been any real money management so far but since it does have the management tag i'm assuming there will be in the future so it'd be nice to know where it went and if i need to keep an eye on my spending...

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Edit: FML nevermind, i should wait longer before i post something

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
None of my saves work. Is this supposed to be a startover update?
I think, but not sure, that there is a conflict with the game and the mod. I can get the game to work without the mod, but it will not work with the mod. Just takes me back to the main menu. If I start a new game with the mod, I get a phone error that others have already posted.

Reactions: Takkertje

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Someone mentioned the size of the trucks. I grew up in the UK. We had "artics" (articulated vehicles - which are a tractor/trailer type of thing, but they weren't the size of the big rigs you commonly see in the US). Mostly it's "lorries" like those shown or vans like Ford Transits. Many urban areas of the UK wouldn't accommodate big rigs.
I'm British, and the lorries I'm used to seeing are way bigger than those little things. I don't think I've ever seen trucks like those outside of movies from decades ago. I guess it depends on where in the country you are.
I never wanted to be too explicit about Lois's past, mostly for reasons of good taste because it's a dark story. Suffice it to say that she was horribly abused by one of her drug-addled mother's boyfriends as a young girl and that affected her development and means she can't have children.
She never mentioned it at all though, yet she thinks we should know about it. At least she now knows that we don't think any less of her for what some bastard did to her before.

Also if you ever need help with any of the technical bits, feel free to ask. I've noticed a few places that things could be done better if you don't mind the advice.

Reactions: Flinty
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes