Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I don't want to say too much, but Lois is (relatively) happy with how she is right now.

Her willingness to do that (go bigger) is going to depend on how far he wants her to go, and the nature of their relationship will also be a factor, of course.
No worries on my part I'll keep her well maintained.;) 8c05838c310f51859431886999fb7bf1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ah, I see. I thought I read that you had removed some male characters that were initially in the game and changed the dialog a bit. Right now the scene is that she agrees to kiss Randy in the cheek (which is a normal way of saying goodbye in a lot of places even between acquaintances) and THEN she gets molested, but in the 0.3 she had agreed to an actual kiss (mouth to mouth) or at least thats the impression that I got. Curiosity gets the best of me :ROFLMAO:
From memory there's been some minor rewrites to clear up some of Kari's more equivocal behaviour, but not a lot of plot taken out.

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
i impress by 61 people who want professional relationship with lois as oppose to 2878 pervert who want bang her in various manner
loki.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
togs-games I have the bug where it shows a list of flags instead of a line of dialogue, day 60 right after Lois says she needs to take care of a personal issue and will be late. I remember someone else mentioning a similar bug before, is there a hotfix or any news on 0.8.5 or what?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't want to say too much, but Lois is (relatively) happy with how she is right now.

Her willingness to do that (go bigger) is going to depend on how far he wants her to go, and the nature of their relationship will also be a factor, of course.
Have you thought about a version of lactomax, that allows us to make the girls produce milk without giving them absurd utters? Not everyone is into stupidly big tits, but strapping a hottie in a milking machine and fucking her is kinda sexy.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games I have the bug where it shows a list of flags instead of a line of dialogue
I had one other person report that. I believe it's because debug info was turned on, but I can't see how that would happen except by deliberate interaction or my having left it on in a build - but I would have thought I'd have got more reports if that were the case.

Can you send me a screen shot and, even better, a save?

I'm struggling to finish a couple of lewd scenes for 0.8.5 - hoping to finish it this week because I really want to move on.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Have you thought about a version of lactomax, that allows us to make the girls produce milk without giving them absurd utters?
Depending on what you asked Lois, that might trigger a scene where I.R.I.S. explains the workings of LactoMax II.

This is all complete bollocks, of course, but here's the gist...

The long and short is that it's proportional to the dosage. A lower dose will trigger lactation (in the existing mammary glands).

At higher doses it triggers the development of more breast tissue in order to increase the amount of milk produced.

So if expertly managed, LactoMax doesn't necessarily result in any increase in breast size, but Iris cautions that LactoMax WILL cause some lactation.

Hence the only way for Lois to increase her bust without that would be bigger implants.

The original LactoMax was more of a blunt instrument. It caused massive and permanent changes, which is why Mallory is the way she is. Again, this is all nonsense of course!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I had one other person report that. I believe it's because debug info was turned on, but I can't see how that would happen except by deliberate interaction or my having left it on in a build - but I would have thought I'd have got more reports if that were the case.

Can you send me a screen shot and, even better, a save?

I'm struggling to finish a couple of lewd scenes for 0.8.5 - hoping to finish it this week because I really want to move on.
I have dev mode active because I needed to use the console to fix a couple other issues (cowname wasn't defined on one save, and the "Player" name thing) but I don't think that's what you mean. Looking into it, line 267 of ns-lois.rpy prints the eventqueue variable without any debug mode check.

Reactions: togs-games

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Lois read my MC the riot act about going up a cup size, so I'm guessing she doesn't want to be a milk machine either.
All that means is that you have been building her up instead of breaking her down and she sees herself as your partner instead of being desperate to please you. You can corrupt her and get her to accept the augmentation without complaint but you have to be a little mean throughout the game for my tastes.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Have you thought about a version of lactomax, that allows us to make the girls produce milk without giving them absurd utters? Not everyone is into stupidly big tits, but strapping a hottie in a milking machine and fucking her is kinda sexy.
NO, NO, NO... Don't mess with Lois's Boobs!!!!!!! Back off the Titties :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes