straighforward -> straightforward

Line 485:
who's side -> whose side
(just as Master of Puppets said)

Reactions: togs-games

llFNll

Jul 28, 2022
hello guys,
is there any way to fix a problem with calendar dates?
i can't call and make an appointment with Ashley just because of a wrong date: my calendar always shows me the beginning of month instead of current week. so i just see no way to reach my current date inside a calendar... Screenshot_2914.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
hello guys,
is there any way to fix a problem with calendar dates?
i can't call and make an appointment with Ashley just because of a wrong date: my calendar always shows me the beginning of month instead of current week. so i just see no way to reach my current date inside a calendar... View attachment 2398076
I told him to use the python date library instead of rolling his own, bugs like this are what you get when you do that.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This visual novel is really different. I'm enjoying the story and the pace is perfect to keep you engaged. I love how one minute I was chasing just one girl and then without even realizing how it was happening I aquired a harem of gorgeous Li's. It felt good the way things developed. So often in visual novels things feel forced or they trot out the same old tropes to make things happen. not this time. While the premise is unbelievable it is written well enough and flows such that it works. The characters feel real and the relationships develop naturally with likable girls. I'm impressed and looking forward to the next update.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The writer for the MC has a similar sense of humor as I do, though the MC's patience with the dependent girls is a bit more than mine. Performance evaluations ! No I have to ask, why the heck does he care if she see him erect, she is freeloading. And he hasn't tapped that. He sleeps on the couch, ridiculous. Oh and giving away his Beamer to Lois, yeah generous, building up a lot of trust but what lesson is that for a submissive trainee? Hanna Barbara What would Snagalpus say? Question after having sex the arousal meter only goes down slightly, but shower pulls go down more, why is that? I know more sex equals more readiness. Not sure the dev knows the particulars but maybe. What are those green wing tabs on Kari's bra straps, ok I guess its crappy representation of bows like on her panties? Ok now he gives away the RRover to Kari, dofus 2.0 I prefer my blondes real, its the bleach ones that are dumb.

IRIS was not as dumb as I expected, though I hate teaching AI's she is perfectly correct about budgeting project overtime and completion bonuses. (BZ to the writer on that insight. (Degreed Economics, and Fin analyst amongst other degrees...) I know some have less attention span, and memory, but MC has gone from having owned most of the business to just a majority. Hmmm guess it's like the ticking impending doom clock, drama. Time to pull in the loyal ones and that includes the HR nazi ha ha. And he has the super eavesdropping AI have her monitor all the opposition.

Secret between us, the office admins aka secretaries do all the day to day running of the business. When you have interdepartmental drama competition, a little gift and meeting with their better do the jobs can get you what you need doing. Now no one else heard that of course. Uh looks like he may get abducted, perhaps he should have security with him like a normal executive ha. What I want to see, the carpet matching the drapes. Mostly in this one the eyebrows, eyelashes matching the hair color is more attractive. Thank you for no blue mix with pink hair that I noticed anywho. End of content... 8.4 Thanks for posting, like I said your MC has my kinda humor and sounds off the others similarly, so I like him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenae

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.8.4 Public] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is it me or is this mod just not working?

I get the options in the preferences but the WT isn't working at all.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes