Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I like most of the girls, but why would I be interested in Kiki at all?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like the most useless girls get the most screen time. I guess the author wants to save the spectacular girls for later in the story. But often an author burns out on the VN and the girls you waited the whole game for get rushed into an abbreviated finale with barely any development.
The story is kinda in the finish line Mc need to start impregnating asap.
without greek harem subplot, what remains? this cool one about sharing.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I haven't finished playing the new update, but as extreme and surprising as the new content seems to be so far, I actually don't really mind most of it, with the notable exception of this particularly disturbing exchange during one of the new date scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the thing is that Kiki or any other character has to fill the gap Lois left, and that is damm hard, more so that Lois even wrote as a sidegirl won more popularity than Kari herself, so yeah Togs is facing an tremendous challenge, to get this stuff even plus plausible storylines and dialoges to cover all that is hinted, the Basment the Harem condo etc etc.
Maybe we should start a Gofundme to get him some Alprazolam :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so he can rest and produce (the latter just kidding folks!)

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Used to really like this game, but lately the main girls have become too slutty and easy. Especially Kiki, not interested in that tramp at all!
Yup...how to totally destroy a character in one update 101, even if you're on a "good guy path" (obviously talking about kiki here) Which is a shame because she's cute...but seeing "The video" of her...no thanks (which you can decide not to watch...but it still happened) Oh and offers herself as sex slave to the MC...out of nowhere.

May 27, 2017
Did not like this update, one bit. Everything to do with Kiki in this update, soured the game's generally light-hearted tone for me. Serving some supporters' requests for "dark content", has come at the cost of MC and Kiki's character consistency. MC's actions and in-action felt very out of place this update, in comparison to the whole game. And Kiki who started out as an innocent and timid looking damsel in distress, ended up as the biggest slut of the game, without any input or choice from the MC or player. Makes me wish I left her town bicycle ass in England.

Look, I get it, even though it may be a passion, if it helps to keep the lights on and your tummy full, you have to do whatever makes your supporters happy (to an extent). But it shouldn't come at the cost of your creative integrity; because that's when you start to lose your way, and betray expectations that you've built up over time, and eventually lose support (which doesn't happen as often as it should (looking at the milkiest devs out there)), which leads to other things. This issue here is only pertinent to a single side character, so it's not as serious. But if the tone and characters were abruptly changed to serve some niche fetish or content once, then it certainly does have a higher chance of happening again; and the people seeing such content will ask, want and expect more, which only puts the dev in a more difficult spot, until they eventually give in or give up.

I'm not saying this "dark content" shouldn't have been included, rather it should have been done tastefully (as much as can be, given the subject) and appropriately enough. Meaning, players should have had a choice in wanting to hear her sordid backstory, and this type of content should have been relegated to one of her 3 routes. Much like her vagina, Kiki's character has become a sloppy mess now, and the MC has also been changed to accommodate that, in a most abrupt fashion. I only hope this is a one time lapse in the dev's judgement and writing calbire, and any future fetish that may be added, be done so in a manner that is fitting to the narrative and its characters.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You can "order" 2 of the girls on "2paths" to have sex with a stranger, or being "schooled" by a Mistress. and a few situations with the "Main Girl" where it is hard on the edge of NTR (this last is subjective, so it doesn't count in my eyes)

Thanks for commenting, you saved me having to ask.

From what you say (I haven't played that content), I'm not 100% sure that "ntr" is, that is, it's not like the MC is a cuckold getting excited because a recurring npc is stealing his girls.

However, it must be said, it is very common (and unfortunate) that in corruption games they end up directing their content to other npc having sex with the girls without the MC earning anything in return, if this were prostitution it would be very understandable, after After all, they are the MC's whores and he uses them to get money, but simply sharing them for nothing... is pretty stupid.

We'll have to wait and see how this turns out in the end... if there ever is one.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
IT WOULD BE SO EASY FOR DEV TO MAKE NTR SHIT AVOIDABLE...EASY PEASY
Or he simply didn't put it first, after all it is a game of corruption and harem, if he wanted more cocks on screen so much, prostitution was a more viable option not to mention that the MC would get something in return and not just share silly way.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for commenting, you saved me having to ask.

From what you say (I haven't played that content), I'm not 100% sure that "ntr" is, that is, it's not like the MC is a cuckold getting excited because a recurring npc is stealing his girls.

However, it must be said, it is very common (and unfortunate) that in corruption games they end up directing their content to other npc having sex with the girls without the MC earning anything in return, if this were prostitution it would be very understandable, after After all, they are the MC's whores and he uses them to get money, but simply sharing them for nothing... is pretty stupid.

We'll have to wait and see how this turns out in the end... if there ever is one.
Well, the post you qouted, is me responding to a member, from the ,point of view leared, in a good convo with someone who is totally against this kink.
to be brief I wrote my respose from the point of view of someone who sees any iteraction of a LI with sombody who is not the MC as NTR.
The scenes what I was refering to occur in the sub/slut path and have as target to please the desires of humilaton of the girls.
The MC obtains submision and Loyality from the girl and gains "Control over them" so yeah it is not without a gain, but as I pointed out it is up to the player to go down that path or not, as well as the more "harder" Dom/ sub relationship with Lois, (someone posted a quote of that dialoge before) MC has the option to join a secret Society in this game.
Togs faces a hell of challenge with his project i recomend to play the different paths so you have a clearer picture, there is a lot of "love and romantic content" and you are able to play a pretty neat middle path with Harem vibes.
This game amazes me each time I play.
Edit: It is avoidable, you can play a monogamous path and a MC centered Harem path.
there is a Harem already in the Basment of the Business building with 12 or so girls devoted to only please the MC .

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab and loikl

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is there a difference in the game or in the story from who I choose, e.g. senior receptionist?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, the post you qouted, is me responding to a member, from the ,point of view leared, in a good convo with someone who is totally against this kink.
to be brief I wrote my respose from the point of view of someone who sees any iteraction of a LI with sombody who is not the MC as NTR.
The scenes what I was refering to occur in the sub/slut path and have as target to please the desires of humilaton of the girls.
The MC obtains submision and Loyality from the girl and gains "Control over them" so yeah it is not without a gain, but as I pointed out it is up to the player to go down that path or not, as well as the more "harder" Dom/ sub relationship with Lois, (someone posted a quote of that dialoge before) MC has the option to join a secret Society in this game.
Togs faces a hell of challenge with his project i recomend to play the different paths so you have a clearer picture, there is a lot of "love and romantic content" and you are able to play a pretty neat middle path with Harem vibes.
This game amazes me each time I play.
Edit: It is avoidable, you can play a monogamous path and a MC centered Harem path.
there is a Harem already in the Basment of the Business building with 12 or so girls devoted to only please the MC .
Thanks for your comment, the truth is in this forum it is difficult to know what is ntr and what is not (I have literally seen the tag in some games just for a lesbian scene :rolleyes:), to be honest it doesn't bother me that the girls have action with other npc, Rather, cuckold MCs bother me, who focus the content more on seeing others have action than doing it themselves.

From what you say this could be similar to "corruption of Mr. C" or "Superpowered" games where the MC is basically a corrupter, he is the "owner" of the girls and if there is any interaction with another npc it is more under control of the MC and not because of a real "deception", like a trainer.

This is so?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for your comment, the truth is in this forum it is difficult to know what is ntr and what is not (I have literally seen the tag in some games just for a lesbian scene :rolleyes:), to be honest it doesn't bother me that the girls have action with other npc, Rather, cuckold MCs bother me, who focus the content more on seeing others have action than doing it themselves.

From what you say this could be similar to "corruption of Mr. C" or "Superpowered" games where the MC is basically a corrupter, he is the "owner" of the girls and if there is any interaction with another npc it is more under control of the MC and not because of a real "deception", like a trainer.

This is so?
Yes, good comparsion "Superpowerd" (now I know where we crossed) absolutly
This game let you tailor its content to your liking, It is really up to you to do as you please.
There are situations where the girls get "Abused (refering to Kiki scene in this update, I'm shure togs will let us get back at those agressors in the future) , Blackmailed and threatend from other NPC but you kick their asses quite quick and protect the girls

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, good comparsion "Superpowerd" (now I know where we crossed) absolutly
This game let you tailor its content to your liking, It is really up to you to do as you please.
There are situations where the girls get "Abused (refering to Kiki scene in this update, I'm shure togs will let us get back at those agressors in the future) , Blackmailed and threatend from other NPC but you kick their asses quite quick and protect the girls
It makes sense, in that case I'll give it a chance, I like corruption games and turning the girl into a whore but as long as the MC has control and as long as the girls can be protected from undesirables and permanently eliminated from the story I think that works for me.

Thanks, that's what interested me about this.

Reactions: xapican

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
It makes sense, in that case I'll give it a chance, I like corruption games and turning the girl into a whore but as long as the MC has control and as long as the girls can be protected from undesirables and permanently eliminated from the story I think that works for me.

Thanks, that's what interested me about this.
Basically every girl is optional, the main ones get a choice of type of relationship and virtually all sexual scenes are optional and have outs if you don't want to. I don't know if I would call it corruption per se it's more like willing exploration. But it is a good game has a huge number of girls and alot of potential paths to expand on in the future and no grinding like alot of the corruption games. It more like a choose your own adventure story where the choices are how tame or wild do you want your story and relationships to be.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I am embarrassed to say that I bought this game on itchio when it started, but i did, and it was kinda worth at the time, was such a chill fun game with vanilla vibes. Building a community and then giving a big fuck you after it's a bit established, a pretty common occurrence nowadays.

Thankfully, I can't say I'll miss this game.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is there sharing with Kari ? or its just lori the office girl ? and is it only in slut route ? is there sharing in love routes ? and what's the different between slave/ love / slut routes and ty in advance

Reactions: Claudio83
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes