xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hm you can SHARE slut Lois, That hurts my soul as she is the most fleshed Li, Loyal and devoted.
Shame on you guys!
:ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Yes, and No, example, you can open the office Slutpath with her (her character remains equal and smart) but when you come up where you can choose, to share her choose No, she is then your personal Slut, same as Kari, both are prone to accept each other (potential threesome) else you have jealosy and confrontation with both of them (If you choose Lois Kari goes to Aria)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If there is sharing stuff in the future I probably won't try it
Because it doesn't sound very romantic here

Reactions: Aner878787

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
:ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Yes, and No, example, you can open the office Slutpath with her (her character remains equal and smart) but when you come up where you can choose, to share her choose No, she is then your personal Slut, same as Kari, both are prone to accept each other (potential threesome) else you have jealosy and confrontation with both of them (If you choose Lois Kari goes to Aria)
Thanks, yeah could guess would be a choice, still she is precious to give away, and her dream was being your equal and partner.
Bedding other men feels strange, cuckqueen could work.
Maybe my impression of the story was off, as i said my bro Joshy.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I do not know how much of this game you have played and I do not know if you have read the older messages in this thread (225 pages in two years, wow!) but you have hopefully seen a number of players who were praising this game for the fact that the MC seemed to be rather respectful towards "his" girls (not a small feat considering that some of them were "engineered" for the MC). Players started to care for the sisters and for Lois, and were expecting that the MC would take care of his harem while having kinky but consensual sex with "his" girls.
That was basically the same situation in the other game too. The dev. had "promised" not to include NTR in the game and changed his mind (like we all do from time to time). The NTR haters started innocent like in this thread, but when the dev. refused to remove the NTR content it went ugly over a couple of weeks, and in the end everyone lost out when the game was abandoned. When I left the thread, it was so bad that the mods just deleted all posts multiple times a day no matter whether they included hate messages or not.

I doubt that Togs would just give up after reading a few comments that are rather polite in comparison with what I have seen in other games.
We can only hope that Togs has bigger skin than the other dev. But some of the posts he received was definitely not for kids. I just hope we don't get to that point in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really hope the mc doesn't start being mean to the girls without a choice to be nice
I have had to stop playing so many games because of how the mc in them acts

How the mc acts in these games is one of the most important things for me
That is a bit the point of the convesation here I think gregers brought that up, You can be respectfull and nice to the girls even in certain paths, the only thing, is that the subpath requiers to be somewhat lets call it "authoritary/forcefull" towards them and that can be percived (I often do so, but I'm aware that is my preception) as being a rude or straight up a "dick" to them.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That is a bit the point of the convesation here I think gregers brought that up, You can be respectfull and nice to the girls even in certain paths, the only thing, is that the subpath requiers to be somewhat lets call it "authoritary/forcefull" towards them and that can be percived (I often do so, but I'm aware that is my preception) as being a rude or straight up a "dick" to them.
I'm definitely going to have to play the new update when I get time
I need to see for myself how the mc acts

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'll be honest, not much really happens this update, and the MC certainly doesn't act rude or disrespectful on the Girlfriend/Love paths or the Submissive paths, I've played both already. He is a bit of an ignoramus for not communicating with Kari about the Twisted Kilt and Aria stuff, but that's about it.

Might be worth waiting for the next update Joshy, cause like I said not much happens, and I'm playing multiple paths for a couple of characters.

Reactions: Joshy92

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
By all means you should see for yourself, Joshy. I just don't think you will enjoy MC watching a video of Kiki being drugged and gang raped... among other aspects of the dehumanization of Kiki. I understand the sub kink but this goes way beyond that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
By all means you should see for yourself, Joshy. I just don't think you will enjoy MC watching a video of Kiki being drugged and gang raped... among other aspects of the dehumanization of Kiki. I understand the sub kink but this goes way beyond that.
Does that happen on the girlfriend route as well?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Kiki doesn't have a girlfriend route, It's Slut/Sub/Mistress I believe, but yes I do believe it's a part of the Mistress route if I had to guess, I haven't actually checked though. You don't have to actually see it if you choose not to, she tells you about it though.

Oct 10, 2022
What the hell? Is that part of the game now? Or are you trying to traumatize Joshy and we became the collateral damage for you? :eek:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yep! That's why I found it so offensive. I was playing the MC to NOT be someone like his grandfather; taking advantage of women. I was NOT looking for him to get off on Kiki teasing other men and offering to fuck them if he wants her to. I had MC hire Kiki to get her out of a bad situation, not move her into a worse one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kiki doesn't have a girlfriend route, It's Slut/Sub/Mistress I believe, but yes I do believe it's a part of the Mistress route if I had to guess, I haven't actually checked though. You don't have to actually see it if you choose not to, she tells you about it though.
Just so I am clear here and haven't missed something (haven't played the latest updates yet) Kiki is Lois right?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just so I am clear here and haven't missed something (haven't played the latest updates yet) Kiki is Lois right?
No Kiki is the new PA who took over Lois's old position, she didn't want a serious romantic relationship, but is willing to be a sub for you or a side chick basically. She also basically establishes wanting a TPE relationship, for as long as she's your sub at least. (TPE being total power exchange, except for at work so she can perform her duties for the company)

*again I haven't checked out her mistress path, so no clue about that one*

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No Kiki is the New PA who took over Lois's old position, she didn't want a serious romantic relationship, but is willing to be a sub for you or a side chick basically. She also basically establishes wanting a TPE relationship, for as long as she's your sub at least. (TPE being total power exchange, except for at work so she can perform her duties for the company)
Oh for fucks sake........talk about me understanding things incorrectly.......then I have no opinion on the matter since I have no memory of her :)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Actually, what is the different between slut,sub,mistress path? I mean for all girls include the fucking Kiki.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Actually, what is the different between slut,sub,mistress path? I mean for all girls include the fucking Kiki.
I wish I could tell you, but I've only played Girlfriend and Sub paths for every girl so far, with the exception of Cassie who hasn't really had any content since fucking her the first time.

• Angry
Reactions: OWSam000
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes