GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
This update ends for me after talking with Kira in the kitchen (when she gets mad at you about investing in the restaurant/trying to get her fired). What are people talking about with Kiki? I must not be on whichever path is getting people up in a tizzy.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
togs-games With your latest changes, you are probably going to get a lot of hate posts and private messages. Please remember. You will never be able to please everyone, so the only one you should care about pleasing is your self. Therefore. Please develop the VN as you like it and ignore all the hate messages. They will never be satisfied no matter what you do. Also. Please don't make this a multi path VN. It will only mean that you don't have enough time and resources to make either of them good. Optional content is ok, but I wouldn't waste a sec. on making any content optional. The NTR haters will still complain about the content being there at all.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This update ends for me after talking with Kira in the kitchen (when she gets mad at you about investing in the restaurant/trying to get her fired). What are people talking about with Kiki? I must not be on whichever path is getting people up in a tizzy.
The update ends there. If the MC has shown interest in Kiki earlier in the game, they'll have some conversations and go on a little date before then. The theme of which, as you've gathered, isn't to everyone's tastes.

Reactions: mofonistik

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry, but you can have a Love / Harem path, and you can decide how you treat your girls, in fact this game gives you a lot of options, there are "unwanted and unloved" options as well to be honest if you are going down a path what you don't like it is because you did or failed to take the option acording to your liking, the wicked thing about that it is that playing without a "Mod" you'll have to start and restart or rollback from that kind of content, You don't like it? well leave it,
I loved the new update and I loved the Vainilla path, and also the Sluty path, If you are upset about the past life of the girls which you put into your gameplay, sorry that is something what happens.
togs-games great work and great Update ! keep it up !
Edit: El bacca Del Chew ; yes, there is no hate, actually, this whole hate wave against some kinks has become less anoying, whatever the Staff of F95 did it showed great job.
Sorry, bro, but I'm gonna totally disagree... This episode was completely out of left field, jarring and unbecoming... I don't have anything against any particular fetish. What I don't like is having no warning and no choice.

There's no NTR in the game, the sharing/prostitution happens at the MC's (if not always the player's) instigation. For now, anyway.

But Kiki's character certainly has swerved from what was originally indicated, going from the innocent receptionist harassed by her manager whom the MC could offer to hire to his company or as his maid to save and/or corrupt, via the meeting where Lois harassed her in turn, to now being a full-on deranged turboslut (and heavily traumatized victim of a gang rape). Not really my taste, but YMMV.
I won't restate what has already been stated so well... this is why I absolutely hated this update. So much so that it has ruined the entire story for me...

I'm out...

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
actually, this whole hate wave against some kinks has become less anoying, whatever the Staff of F95 did it showed great job.
It's less than a month ago, that a game I was playing got abandoned because of a hate campaign from NTR haters. I really hope it doesn't happen to this VN, but I do see the same pattern in the build up, as in that other thread.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
motseer ; yep the total submision of Kiki came a bit as a surprise for me as well, that is true im totally aware that we both have a different "tolerace theresold" (Tolerazschwelle) regarding the options.
I'm not shure If I play the other saves (or if I picked the right save for my first playtroug, how it happend in the past :ROFLMAO:) how it comes out, there were some dialoges which make me think there is a bug or error in the script, (regarding talking about things I am shure I don't choose in that Path /savefile).
I play it again later with more time and peace ;)

Reactions: motseer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really need to play this new update everyone is talking about
It sounds like there is forced content?
I was going to wait and play a few updates at a time
But this update sounds too interesting to ignore

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
That's what the game has been from the first.
This VN has a main story line and optional content as far as I understand. That's not multi path in my view. Still waste of time IMHO, but not multi path. It might have been early on in the VN that you picked the path, and I've forgotten all about that. I can't rule that out, as I never go back and play games or VN's from the start once I've played them for a couple of hours.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I only knew about Lois sub route by extracting the image folder.
Is hard for us vanilla bros find this spicier paths.
:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Yet, the dev writing him now as a jerk and not by the player choices.. and the women are just sluts/whores.
My impression is that togs just is really not good at writing a BDSM and other alternative relationships. I think that's what this is supposed to be; kinky fun between consenting adults, one of whom has a bit of a troubling background. But it turns out into a fucked up mess with bizarre people making bizarre choices and having bizarre reactions to it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what I'm getting out of some posts in the thread and some of the recent scenes. Because the idea that it's deliberately fucked up really doesn't jive with how the game is introduced and designed so far.

I also think sometimes you also just sorta write in your head and feel a scene is to be understood in a certain way but only after others see it (without the presumptions you perhaps subconsciously made in your own mind) you can really see how the effect is. Apartment 69 (or whatever it's called) had this when it introduced the submissive teacher, if I recall correctly. Everyone instantly went: this is wrong and doesn't fit the game. It wasn't designed to be that, it was just writing going wrong. It happens; it can be corrected. There's a reason you basically won't find any literature on the market that's not been going through editing half a dozen times.

(plus on top of that is of course the inevitability of people reacting to any women in these types of games not being 150% virginal, but eh, ignore that noise ^^)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Make shure you choose the "Mistress" or "Slut" options" with "non exclusive" so you can comand "Lois" "Kiki" (at the moment) to have interactions with other guy's.
Doesn't apply to "Kari" Main charater or the "Roomate" her "Slutpath" is more of acepting you having a Harem which is not related to her (Her 3 sisters, to breed)

Reactions: Joshy92
Jan 18, 2021
Please have that in mind when you write your hate speeches.
I did not see any hate in the previous messages. Disappointment, maybe, but not hate.

I do not know how much of this game you have played and I do not know if you have read the older messages in this thread (225 pages in two years, wow!) but you have hopefully seen a number of players who were praising this game for the fact that the MC seemed to be rather respectful towards "his" girls (not a small feat considering that some of them were "engineered" for the MC). Players started to care for the sisters and for Lois, and were expecting that the MC would take care of his harem while having kinky but consensual sex with "his" girls.

Of course the game never promised that the MC would never share "his" girls nor that he would never be disrespectful towards some of them. But some players expected that anyway (at least for the mistress/exclusive path). Some of the recent changes in the game (Kiki's submission, Lois' Lactomax evolution*) seem to have broken this unwritten promise. These changes are leading the game towards a darker path that was apparently requested by some patrons but that comes as a bad surprise for some players who had built up their expectations during the last two years.

I think that it is fair to allow those players to voice their opinion and explain (politely) that this is not how they expected this game to evolve. This player feedback could help the developer to see that it may be useful to shift the balance differently in the future, to modify some of the recent scenes, or to clarify that the game will continue towards a darker path so that the players do not build up some wrong expectations.

I doubt that Togs would just give up after reading a few comments that are rather polite in comparison with what I have seen in other games.

(*) Note: as I wrote a few weeks ago, I love Lois with bigger natural breasts (well, as natural as they can be with Lactomax) and even more if she is lactating. But I prefer when she is smart and proud and when the MC considers her as an equal, not when she is seen as a dumb cow.

Sep 14, 2023
The upside is that the facepalm is just a reaction - same as a like. Don't be put off by the morons. If it really bothers you put them in "ignore" and you won't have to deal with them anymore. Also, you are correct; the phone is fubar. I use it only when I can't avoid it. Have a nice day. :cool:
I never used the phone, I just tried it, to see if I could select one, and after an exception I was over this problem.

I just wondered if I need to start over, somewhere something went wrong, but without MOD it's difficult to get both girls as girlfriends.(At least for me...)

Sep 14, 2023
If you want to know why you're getting a facepalm, you're admitting to using a mod, then asking for help in this thread. Go to the mod thread and report your bugs there. There's no support for modding here. Your bugs are mod related, not game related.

If you don't want these bugs, don't use the mod.
Ah that makes sense. My experience with mods is exceptions, so I wouldn't report them here. My bugs were a little bit stranger... But now I know...

And yes I hate facepalms, because you never know why, now I do....

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Make shure you choose the "Mistress" or "Slut" options" with "non exclusive" so you can comand "Lois" "Kiki" (at the moment) to have interactions with other guy's.
Doesn't apply to "Kari" Main charater or the "Roomate" her "Slutpath" is more of acepting you having a Harem which is not related to her (Her 3 sisters, to breed)
Hm you can SHARE slut Lois, That hurts my soul as she is the most fleshed Li, Loyal and devoted.
Shame on you guys!
*joke not joking*

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes