xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But that is multiple updates back or am I missing something. As far as I can see, the only content i the latest update is around Kiki, and a tiny bit with Kari. Or am I missing something?
I'm pointing out that some of us are talking that the game became a tad more darker , and yes some updates ago,
and you didn't miss nothing from this update.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
I assume that we on this board are discussion the version's that are released here, and versions that are only available to Patreon's. It's therefore not really relevant to discuss whether something was avoidable or not in a Patreon only version.

So the VN has evolved to something slightly different from what i was 2 years ago. Is that really such a big issue?

Maintaining 2 different paths of a game or VN, just means that neither of them will be really good, and the updates will contain less new content.
It's interesting that you speak as a spokesperson for Patreon supporters at one moment, but then don't acknowledge the Patreon version.

I don’t know if the problem is big or not, at least it’s not just me, a Patreon supporter, who has some humble opinions.

I'm not sure if it's good or not, at least I don't think it's good now, I agree with you that updates will contain less content, so why keep asking for more dark stuff?

Isn't this what you said about the update containing less content? It's because these added tags lead to less content, isn't it?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It's interesting that you speak as a spokesperson for Patreon supporters at one moment, but then don't acknowledge the Patreon version.
I don't recall ever to have spoken as a spokesperson for Patreon's. I've merely pointed out that the request for NTR, prostitution etc. according to Togs came from several Patreon's and that there on the Patreon's site are comments from people who likes the new content.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
I don't recall ever to have spoken as a spokesperson for Patreon's. I've merely pointed out that the request for NTR, prostitution etc. according to Togs came from several Patreon's and that there on the Patreon's site are comments from people who likes the new content.
Do you know why I speak?

Just because you said that some people on Patreon like these things, you completely ignored the majority of Patreon who don't like it. You said that you don't represent Patreon. Isn't that what you are doing? Put the blame on Patreon supporters and pick the part that benefits?

Otherwise, why didn’t you say there was a lot of Patreon opposition?

To be honest, judging from the articles you published, your position is very clear. I have no problem with it. You can choose what you like, but you don't use other Patreon supporters as a fire brigade to bring hatred to us. Thank you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What about the Patreon's who has requested the new content and likes it. Shouldn't the dev listen to them?
So if one patron asks for something that will piss off all the other patrons, he should do it? Were you dropped on your head as a child? The ones who want to turn all the love interests into whores are an unpleasant minority.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
??? He added the content because there was a request for it in the patreon community. How is that not listening to the community? If I was a dev. I would definitely listen more to the patreon community than the parasite's on this board.
Parasite... lol Not all Patreon supporters took that well. It seems you don't understand that this is a forum; forums are made for discussion. You won't always hear what pleases you. If you, along with some other people, can't handle criticism of the game you like, then what are you doing on this forum?

I just said what most people said. I've been following this game for a long time, and seeing it go in a certain direction just makes me lose the desire to keep following. That's all I said above, lol. And the guy got mad just because I spoke the truth. Go figure.

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
Finally played the update (the previous one I played being 0.9.5 I think, as I waited for a stable version) and it is not as bad as many of you makes it seem to be.
However, if the pool table scene at the bar (where technically nothing much happen) was originally mandatory, I can fully uderstand why people were pissed and they were right to complain. Especially as it seems to be a lapse in consistency for a "good guy" MC.
Having a character with a heavier past is fine but the latter must have a purpose for the former's development:
In the context of a "corrupting" MC what is already there is enough. But on the opposite path, having the MC help her get some trust back in herself (and maybe get back at those bastards) seems like a narrative choice that would better fit this route.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You can choose what you like, but you don't use other Patreon supporters as a fire brigade to bring hatred to us. Thank you.
I'm not using the Patreon supportes as a fire brigade or trying to bring hatred towards the Patreon supportes. If you have really read what I've been write, you would know that I quit often defend the Patreon supporters right to get new content before us parasites on this site. And also in other cases.
I'm simply reacting to those who claim that all Patreon's supporter are against the new content, when the new content originate from requests from Patreon supporters. Apparently enough for Togs to justify the new content. And yes I like the new content and would LOVE to see much more in that direction.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm not using the Patreon supportes as a fire brigade or trying to bring hatred towards the Patreon supportes. If you have really read what I've been write, you would know that I quit often defend the Patreon supporters right to get new content before us parasites on this site. And also in other cases.
I'm simply reacting to those who claim that all Patreon's supporter are against the new content, when the new content originate from requests from Patreon supporters. Apparently enough for Togs to justify the new content. And yes I like the new content and would LOVE to see much more in that direction.
Reading your points and being called parasites is a bold action to gather support into a cause.

Good luck with this approach.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Parasite... lol Not all Patreon supporters took that well. It seems you don't understand that this is a forum; forums are made for discussion.
Reading your points and being called parasites is a bold action to gather support into a cause.
This forum is first and foremost a pirate forum, where people can get access to games and VN's which aren't made public available. Luckily some dev's are making their games and VN's public available some weeks after they have been made available to the Patreon's, but it doesn't change the fact that a number of games here are pirate games that the dev's hasn't made public available themself.

About the parasite comment. If people read what I wrote, they would know that patreon's on this site are not parasite. I and all of us who are NOT patreon's are the parasites.

Reactions: Maviarab

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Do you know why I speak?

Just because you said that some people on Patreon like these things, you completely ignored the majority of Patreon who don't like it. You said that you don't represent Patreon. Isn't that what you are doing? Put the blame on Patreon supporters and pick the part that benefits?

Otherwise, why didn’t you say there was a lot of Patreon opposition?

To be honest, judging from the articles you published, your position is very clear. I have no problem with it. You can choose what you like, but you don't use other Patreon supporters as a fire brigade to bring hatred to us. Thank you.
I appreciate the well thought out points you have brought to the discussion and I do hope Togs is taking note of the many opinions being brought forward. As the the update stands now I am done with reading the story further. I continue to follow the discussion for a while in hopes that a re-introduction of routes for MC might be a result. What I won't do is continue the debate myself. I have made my thoughts known and things have moved on from there. So, I have taken the sage advice of Mark Twain lest I become mired in the mud.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Again, thank you for the well thought and sensible comments.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
So if one patron asks for something that will piss off all the other patrons, he should do it? Were you dropped on your head as a child? The ones who want to turn all the love interests into whores are an unpleasant minority.
I'm pretty sure there is more than one Patreon who has requested the new content. But end of the day. The dev. decides whether he should listen to just one or not. If he likes what 1 Patreon requests, of course he should listen to that Patreon, despite the majority are against it. It's the dev's game. He decide the direction, not the mob on the Patreon site or here.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
This forum is first and foremost a pirate forum, where people can get access to games and VN's which aren't made public available. Luckily some dev's are making their games and VN's public available some weeks after they have been made available to the Patreon's, but it doesn't change the fact that a number of games here are pirate games that the dev's hasn't made public available themself.

About the parasite comment. If people read what I wrote, they would know that patreon's on this site are not parasite. I and all of us who are NOT patreon's are the parasites.
Lots of words in the end you put money where you want to flourish.

Sure pirates is the Internet baby, the Adult folks here do support in a way or another their passions or how can they keep having what they want.

By having a discussion here on f95 is already miles ahead the legion of dl sites that only Leech content.

Your approach is wrong not because you're mistaken. Is cuz is ineffective and wasting our time getting you ignored.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I was going to go through here and reply to a bunch of messages I missed, but then I thought to myself, "Fuck that, that would be a colossal waste of time". No one listens to anything or retains information on here anyway, all the pests who infect these forums with their nonsense and idiocy don't listen to logic or reason, or just don't retain information because they watch too much tik-tok I guess.

I'll just say one (long winded) thing. Patreons absolutely should have their voices heard and be able to help the dev where needed to improve the game, but that doesn't mean the dev will always listen to patreons or add the things they're asking for.

People wanted darker content which is fine, but it should NEVER be forced on you unless it was a dark game from the get-go. Also togs added the dark content through a character that was already known to us and we already got to know a bit, instead of using a character we didn't know anything about or haven't been introduced to yet, which would have been much better. Also her personality took a big shift too, no matter what path you're on she is just a cock crazed promiscuous woman out of nowhere.

If the dev wants to salvage this mess, including Kiki. The only thing to be done is to go back and change how Kiki acts and scrap/change her backstory completely (Cause at this point making it part of her backstory on any path will still make her tainted in most peoples eyes), and add darker content through a new character, or existing character that we know nothing about yet, and make it COMPLETELY avoidable of course. The character shouldn't be acting slutty by default like Kiki did during this update, it should be something hidden deep within her, that you as the MC can help bring to the surface if you so CHOOSE to.

This of course is just MY opinion, and I'm only giving advice, take it or leave it. I'm just saying Kiki is already a dead character to a lot of people now, and this update left a very sour taste in many peoples mouths too. I've enjoyed the game, and would hate to see it continue to go off the rails and lose favor from the community. :(

Anyways, I'm done with this topic and line of discussion, I wish you luck Togs and am looking forward to seeing what you do end up doing in regards to Kiki and future content.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I hope we get some Omega content down the line as she is hot as hell and would be wasted just down in the basement.
Although it does feel the dev has added too many girls and not enough attention. Like when you make Cassie a girlfriend too but she never gets the screen time like Lois, just sits at reception like a normal employee. Hopefully they all get more in future.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope we get some Omega content down the line as she is hot as hell and would be wasted just down in the basement.
Although it does feel the dev has added too many girls and not enough attention. Like when you make Cassie a girlfriend too but she never gets the screen time like Lois, just sits at reception like a normal employee. Hopefully they all get more in future.
yeah i kinda thought we would also .... get new content .. maybe some new content with girls already in game ... or maybe with Kiki ... but it seems .. others want .. well more what they want and not what the dev usually gives us ... like one or more posts have said .. making the girls into whores . or netorare (ntr ) seems they always get their way ... and truth be told i don't mind as long as its an option we can turn down ... well now i'll get a shit ton of haters ... i'm done .. i'll keep up with this game ... don't know if i'll ever play anymore or not .. depends on what the dev does or decides to do .. togs has usually been a awesome dev .. i just hope he can stay that way :cautious:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes