blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I just started playing recently. Can anyone give me a brief summary of the difference in content between Lois' slut, mistress and girlfriend paths? Thanks.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I just started playing recently. Can anyone give me a brief summary of the difference in content between Lois' slut, mistress and girlfriend paths? Thanks.
Slut - Treat Lois like a whore, can take her to jerk a guy off at a bar
Sub - Branches off from Slut early on; make Lois your sex slave, make her wear a dog collar and nipple rings, can take her to sex clubs
Girlfriend - Has much less sexual content with Lois than the sub path (unless my mod is installed), but you can take her to dinner at one point
Mistress - Similar to the girlfriend path I guess; I never really played that one

Reactions: blkcrow820

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This is all far, far more than just "being willing to have sex with someone if the MC asks her to". How is she not slutty? IMO the easiest way to fix this is when she asks if she can fuck Jed, instead of a tepid "Err, maybe not right now" our guy answers (or at least has a choice to answer) "What? No! Of course not!" and she's only so slutty if he picks the first one. That's not going to satisfy everyone but it seems like the best bet short of basically scrapping the entire update.
Ideally, after saying "What? No! Of course not!", he can privately punish her for being a bad sub and teach her how she should act. :devilish:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
And that tag appears where?

View attachment 3055221

Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Huh ? :oops: Ok your right, now I could swear it was yesterday there before I answered MasterGamer (now not so shure, and I'm certain I looked at the wrong game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) thank's my friend :censored::LOL:
Edit: by the way Kiki content is the same even in my "Vainilla" paths so I'll wait if Togs add later some different dialoges so that the "Vainilla" becomes more logical.
xapican - I'm not so sure you looked at the wrong game. I believe someone mentioned reporting this game as missing several tags, and I looked and saw those tags had been added.

My assumption is that someone else reported that some or all of those tags had been added in error, and some or all were removed.

So, you may have looked at the wrong game, but that doesn't mean the netorare tag wasn't added and subsequently removed.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I replayed the update and I think that Togs is trying to make Kiki more distinct from Lois who is seems somewhat sexually open and who is motivated to open up more to please the MC but cares a lot about her public image and prefers to keep things private. Kiki seems now to the first of the more main characters who is very sexually liberated and isn't ashamed of sex or her body.

I fully admit it does seem like an abrupt character shift when to me she originally she seemed shy and meek and even had some hesitation on her first day with Lois there.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
I replayed the update and I think that Togs is trying to make Kiki more distinct from Lois who is seems somewhat sexually open and who is motivated to open up more to please the MC but cares a lot about her public image and prefers to keep things private. Kiki seems now to the first of the more main characters who is very sexually liberated and isn't ashamed of sex or her body.

I fully admit it does seem like an abrupt character shift when to me she originally she seemed shy and meek and even had some hesitation on her first day with Lois there.

It would have been nice to have some choice and not have her forced onto the player seeing how big of a role she will play going forward. We get to pick who fills many of the jobs, but with her we are given no choice, which is odd considering early in the game is harped on about how important it is you have a PA you can trust and work with. Honestly, the way she acts, isn't for everyone, would have been nice to be able to have some player agency there.

Reactions: mofonistik

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
It would have been nice to have some choice and not have her forced onto the player seeing how big of a role she will play going forward. We get to pick who fills many of the jobs, but with her we are given no choice, which is odd considering early in the game is harped on about how important it is you have a PA you can trust and work with. Honestly, the way she acts, isn't for everyone, would have been nice to be able to have some player agency there.
I think it's just hard to produce that amount of content multiple girls with multiple storylines to fill the same role is a lot, but at least you have the option of keeping it a strictly work related relationship with her I believe if she doesn't appeal to you. Maybe one day Togs will go back and fill out storylines and choices of girls because based on the game it seemed like there was going to be a choice but ended up just being Kiki no matter what to make development easier, kind of like how

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
I think it's just hard to produce that amount of content multiple girls with multiple storylines to fill the same role is a lot, but at least you have the option of keeping it a strictly work related relationship with her I believe if she doesn't appeal to you. Maybe one day Togs will go back and fill out storylines and choices of girls because based on the game it seemed like there was going to be a choice but ended up just being Kiki no matter what to make development easier, kind of like how
While I agree that making that much more content is more work. The choice of slut/sub/mistress could be the "choice" of how she is. For those that want the LI's to be sluts they have that choice. With Kiki she comes that way by default so for this LI, our choice of the three options do not matter, so those who want their PA to be mistress and not a slut, don't get a choice. Maybe have us choose between the three choices before we have any of the backstory or the scene's in question and have those be the slut/sub option, and just not be there for the mistress option. Most of the other girls are semi-blank slates until you choose one of the three options for them, so most people are happy, Kiki however seems pre-set.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm convinced that MasterGamer1234567890 is only trying to farm "likes" at this point, by saying the most ignorant and blatantly disingenuous shit he possibly can that way everyone will facepalm his posts. It was pathetically humorous and entertaining at first watching him try to defend his points, but it got old, now it's only pathetic.
If internet numbers really matter to anyone pathetic enough to care (except their moms who tell them what a great job they did) let them go for it lol. When you think your life is bad...remember that sad pathetic assholes who think this shit matters exist. Soon cheer yourself up.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there actually anything you like in this game? It would probably have been easier to write that.
Yes, everything before the last update. Now hush, the grown-ups are talking.

The unpleasant minority are the ones who seem to get off on ruining games for everyone else as much as anything. They're trolls who feed off of the backlash when they can convince a game dev to do something stupid like this. Because this isn't an option to do anything, it seems pretty much tailored to piss people off; she isn't a side character, she's someone we can't avoid at all, and we don't find out how much of a slut she is until after we've already chosen to accept her, at which point her personality changes completely. As I said, seems like a bait-and-switch designed to piss people off. That togs would do this despite already having suffered backlash in the past for something similar is quite disturbing.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
To be honest I really don't care about these overweight fetishes as long as it doesn't force me to accept them. I respect people who like these fetishes, but it's a pity that people who don't like them don't get respect. Some people like to drink fruit tea. , some people like strong, bitter black coffee, that’s fine, but why do you have to mix coffee into fruit tea, destroying its original taste, and is it not good to maintain two cups of drinks?

Then he said some weird things, saying that too many routes will make the update less content, which is not good for development. It sounds reasonable, but according to what I understand, what is required to be added as "extra" is these dark things, because some people want to Want these.
Now what causes the content to decrease is the original thing, and the things added due to requirements are not the factors that cause the content to decrease. Don’t you think this argument is a bit strange?:unsure:

Having said that, looking back now, wouldn't it be too strange that Lois strongly requested Kiki to be his successor?
What qualities does Kiki have now that make her suitable to be a successor, so good that Lois opposes all the choices of MC?
Because I think the other candidates look superior.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes