Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Some people like to drink fruit tea. , some people like strong, bitter black coffee, that’s fine, but why do you have to mix coffee into fruit tea, destroying its original taste, and is it not good to maintain two cups of drinks?
Anybody else want to use this dumb analogy? Anyone...anyone....

Fry....Bueller....Bueller.....

Chrsit...you people may as well just start copying and fucking pasting this shit at this point.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
Anybody else want to use this dumb analogy? Anyone...anyone....

Fry....Bueller....Bueller.....

Chrsit...you people may as well just start copying and fucking pasting this shit at this point.
I'm just continuing my previous conversation, and on that basis, changing my story won't be better, and it's probably better than some super pointless and pathetic whining.;)

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
To be honest I really don't care about these overweight fetishes as long as it doesn't force me to accept them. I respect people who like these fetishes, but it's a pity that people who don't like them don't get respect. Some people like to drink fruit tea. , some people like strong, bitter black coffee, that’s fine, but why do you have to mix coffee into fruit tea, destroying its original taste, and is it not good to maintain two cups of drinks?

Then he said some weird things, saying that too many routes will make the update less content, which is not good for development. It sounds reasonable, but according to what I understand, what is required to be added as "extra" is these dark things, because some people want to Want these.
Now what causes the content to decrease is the original thing, and the things added due to requirements are not the factors that cause the content to decrease. Don’t you think this argument is a bit strange?:unsure:

Having said that, looking back now, wouldn't it be too strange that Lois strongly requested Kiki to be his successor?
What qualities does Kiki have now that make her suitable to be a successor, so good that Lois opposes all the choices of MC?
Because I think the other candidates look superior.
I do agree. She was just a receptionist and now she is the PA of the CEO of a big tech company?
What piss me off is the change from a demure girl and shy girl to something else and screwing the previous setup. What even pisses me off more is that she actually retarded. She says that she was gang raped and just laughed it off like, Tehee I was gang raped and I don't even care. Moreso, I even liked it. No! no one likes rape because it's precisely rape.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I replayed the update and I think that Togs is trying to make Kiki more distinct from Lois who is seems somewhat sexually open and who is motivated to open up more to please the MC but cares a lot about her public image and prefers to keep things private. Kiki seems now to the first of the more main characters who is very sexually liberated and isn't ashamed of sex or her body.
you mean making Kiki a sexual slut more like it ... :rolleyes:

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
What an awful update that was. Give me one forshadowing or one hint before that update that Kiki is a slut. It was character assassination. Why she was against her managers's groping? She should like it. And really writing that girl like to be drugged and raped. Especially by the guy that is our rival. What is wrong with that dev? Where is an option to ship her back to Britain? And I reloaded after she started talking about gangbank so I didn't even experienced that awful dates with her that i read about.

And Lois constant insecurities about her boobs start to be off-puting.

Reactions: mofonistik
Aug 29, 2023
Yeah, having a relaxed attitude about sex, and having a relaxed attitude about being gang-raped, are pretty fucking far from the same thing.

I don’t consider it character assassination, but it looks like a profoundly unhealthy response to a traumatic experience: “Oh, since something horrifying happened to me, I guess this is my thing now.” Yikes.

GoWFO

Nov 28, 2022
10 straight pages of strong opinions about Kiki and the update content and not a peep from togs-games? What's up with that?
Considering it's a near unanimously extreme disappointed view posted about Kiki path, and Kari's apparent attitude change, no to mention the recent sh*tstorm with Lois hair style to sub/slut path and now breast changing controversy... I don't think I'd be in a hurry to appear here for more abuse.

I'm personally hoping he is working to alleviate some of these concerns... but I'm just another unpaying customer and really have no influence on the future direction togs-games is planning to go.

I will however make the following observation, it's crazy how this dev has gone from being appreciated here to seemly despised it a mater of a couple of updates.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Or he is eating popcorn and enjoying our field battle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: because he has already the solution writen and is implementing it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
anyway Ava is right we should put some lights , a saddle and some pedals on Kiki :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:to make her the real bike girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Yes, everything before the last update.
Interesting, so you like the unavoidable sex cult in the basement, the foundation unavoidable trafficking girls to the sex cult or human lab rats, the unavoidable genetic modified kids, who are born and raised with the sole purpose of curing the MC, the unavoidable 24/7 big brother style supervision done by IRIS and all the other unavoidable "dark" stuff that others has pointed out in previous releases of the VN. But you don't like the latest stuff, where everything but the coffee table talk is avoidable?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Then he said some weird things, saying that too many routes will make the update less content, which is not good for development. It sounds reasonable, but according to what I understand, what is required to be added as "extra" is these dark things, because some people want to Want these.
As others has pointed out. There has been at least 3 different paths almost from day one, which is the reason why this is a slow developing VN.

Now what causes the content to decrease is the original thing, and the things added due to requirements are not the factors that cause the content to decrease. Don’t you think this argument is a bit strange?:unsure:
The latest update with Kiki is not an additional path, but an update where most of the content can be skipped. I understand that if you are not into the fetishes of Kiki it will mean that there are almost nothing for you in the latest update, but at least there is something for us that are into NTR and prostitution in a game or VN.
The people who don't like the new update are those who are asking for yet another additional paths. It's been pointed out multiple times that the "dark" stuff is everywhere in this VN. It's far from as vanilla as the majority in this thread likes it to be, and has never been.

Togs has back in January acknowledge that the lack of lewd content and sex scenes in this VN is because he is a single developer working alone and has limited time and resources. Maybe if he didn't had to develop multiple parallel paths to satisfy everyone, he would have time to add more lewd content and faster story progress.
- my time is the biggest enemy when you're a single developer working alone. I'd love to have more time and resources to spend on this stuff, but it's always a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenae

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Interesting, so you like the unavoidable sex cult in the basement, the foundation unavoidable trafficking girls to the sex cult or human lab rats, the unavoidable genetic modified kids, who are born and raised with the sole purpose of curing the MC, the unavoidable 24/7 big brother style supervision done by IRIS and all the other unavoidable "dark" stuff that others has pointed out in previous releases of the VN. But you don't like the latest stuff, where everything but the coffee table talk is avoidable?
Yepp, that seems to be the gist of it, why do you ask?

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm convinced that MasterGamer1234567890 is only trying to farm "likes" at this point, by saying the most ignorant and blatantly disingenuous shit he possibly can that way everyone will facepalm his posts. It was pathetically humorous and entertaining at first watching him try to defend his points, but it got old, now it's only pathetic.
You can psychoanalysis all you want. You should know by now that I don't give a rats ass.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes