Jan 18, 2021
Not getting involved in the discussion over Kiki...but wtf has someone telling you about their past go to do with being cuckolded? Jeesh....
Oh, that comment was not about Kiki specifically. Sorry if that was not clear.

MasterGamer1234567890 has mentioned several times a clear preference for cuckolding and prostitution, so I was assuming that the statement "Maybe if he didn't had to develop multiple parallel paths to satisfy everyone, (...)" was a request to focus the game on cuckolding instead of "wasting time" on other paths.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Not getting involved in the discussion over Kiki...but wtf has someone telling you about their past go to do with being cuckolded? Jeesh....
Seems silly to me but also thinking like this means all the games with an incest tag and a mother character apparently are a version of the grandfather paradox. Where to have the MC be born, the mother has to have sex but any female you can bang having sex in the past makes you a cuckold but doing anything to stop your mom from having sex thus retroactively making you a cuck will mean you never get born preventing you from stopping her...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having not yet played this, and glossing over debates in the last few pages - I'm confused and only wanna know one thing; do the characters exist on a

<-SlutEmUp -------------------ForeverLovingFaithful->

spectrum, or is there more nuance? Pure harem games bore me to tears, but ntr style setups are also boring and predictable; what I'd like is for a character to have a romance path with still a bit of a spiciness. Do any of the characters in this game fit that?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Having not yet played this, and glossing over debates in the last few pages - I'm confused and only wanna know one thing; do the characters exist on a

<-SlutEmUp -------------------ForeverLovingFaithful->

spectrum, or is there more nuance? Pure harem games bore me to tears, but ntr style setups are also boring and predictable; what I'd like is for a character to have a romance path with still a bit of a spiciness. Do any of the characters in this game fit that?
Basically, each LI has multiple paths, some two paths, some three paths, some four paths. Those paths being - Slut, Sub, Mistress, Girlfriend. Only a few characters have the "Girlfriend" path, most of them can be your sub or mistress for now, although I wouldn't be surprised if the number of girlfriends you can have will raise later on. Then of course there's the slut path, which I personally just don't care for, but if there's a character you don't like and you want to make her into a slut, there's always the option.

Some paths branch off further with certain characters, like sharing with Lois for example on the slut/whore or sub paths. There's no sharing content with Lois on the sub path yet that I'm aware of anyways, but there will be in the future. You can also combine some paths, like Lois can be your girlfriend and your sub for example, you'll maintain the sub relationship with her, while also being loving to her and she will soon be living with the MC as well if she's the MC's girlfriend.

Kari is the main love interest of the game, so she doesn't have a mistress path, but she can also be made into a slut if you want, I can't remember if she has a sub path or not, and she can of course be your girlfriend.

I won't go through all the characters, it's definitely not a generic harem game by any means. It's not even really a full-on harem game, since some characters are only fuck buddies, and Harem isn't even the default path, not really sure there is a default path tbh.

So to answer your question, I believe Lois best fits what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Basically, each LI has multiple paths, some two paths, some three paths, some four paths. Those paths being - Slut, Sub, Mistress, Girlfriend. Only a few characters have the "Girlfriend" path, most of them can be your sub or mistress for now, although I wouldn't be surprised if the number of girlfriends you can have will raise later on. Then of course there's the slut path, which I personally just don't care for, but if there's a character you don't like and you want to make her into a slut, there's always the option.

Some paths branch off further with certain characters, like sharing with Lois for example on the slut/whore or sub paths. There's no sharing content with Lois on the sub path yet that I'm aware of anyways, but there will be in the future. You can also combine some paths, like Lois can be your girlfriend and your sub for example, you'll maintain the sub relationship with her, while also being loving to her and she will soon be living with the MC as well if she's the MC's girlfriend.

Kari is the main love interest of the game, so she doesn't have a mistress path, but she can also be made into a slut if you want, I can't remember if she has a sub path or not, and she can of course be your girlfriend.

I won't go through all the characters, it's definitely not a generic harem game by any means. It's not even really a full-on harem game, since some characters are only fuck buddies, and Harem isn't even the default path, not really sure there is a default path tbh.

So to answer your question, I believe Lois best fits what you're looking for.
Good enough thanks, I'll give it a whirl. Sadly it sounds like perversion mostly exists on a scale here, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

All I want is a girfriend setup who's willing to get wild once in awhile, but it's not her whole personality, and that's super rare in games.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Good enough thanks, I'll give it a whirl. Sadly it sounds like perversion mostly exists on a scale here, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

All I want is a girfriend setup who's willing to get wild once in awhile, but it's not her whole personality, and that's super rare in games.
Well so far it's really only Kiki who's entire personality is a slut who just wants dick from anyone. So far I've really enjoyed Lois on both the Romance path and sub path, and like I said sub path Lois will get sharing content soon-ish. So I guess we'll hope Lois doesn't get turned into a mega slut on her sub route. (Fingers crossed)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Nope, just asking for the same paths as for all other characters. So far, all other characters have at least one path in which they do not throw themselves at random strangers.
I'm confused here. In the same sentence you are saying you are not asking for additional path/routes and at the same time asking for a rework or additional path/route for Kiki. Kiki currently only have one path/route. Giving her a girlfriend or similar path/route will be an additional path/route for Kiki.

Correction: it's been pointed out once, and you keep repeating the same arguments. You keep repeating that even though it has been explained (before and between your messages) that this dark background is not the part that causes problems.
Incorrect. At least 2 other posters have pointed out "dark" stuff in this VN. And I honestly don't by the explanation of the dark background not being a problem. It sounds more like an excuse for justifying the time spend playing this VN so far and then suddenly discover that it's far from as vanilla as someone likes.

Nice troll! (y) So if I understand what you are saying, you would like Togs to focus on cuckolding and write only the slut path for all characters? You would like Togs to ignore the other paths (sub, girlfriend, mistress) so that the game focuses only on what you like, even if that would alienate most of the players?
Of course I would like Togs to focus on the fetish I like. Wouldn't anyone? But that's not really the point in what I wrote. The point is that spending time developing multiple path/routes takes time away from progressing the story and making some real lewd content. Togs are basically developing 2-3 games in parallel because of the multiple paths/routes.
I'm close to dropping this VN. Not because I don't like the content, but because of the lack of lewd content. And no, I don't mean lack of NTR and prostitution, but lack of lewd content in general. The most exiting in the latest update was a teasing scene at the pool table.
Would I play this VN if there were only one route and it didn't include any NTR, prostitution, slut etc. I would probably give it a try, but if the level of lewd content is as it is right now, it would be dropped pretty fast. I wouldn't give it a year as I've done so far.

Reactions: gogeta864

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
MasterGamer1234567890 has mentioned several times a clear preference for cuckolding and prostitution, so I was assuming that the statement "Maybe if he didn't had to develop multiple parallel paths to satisfy everyone, (...)" was a request to focus the game on cuckolding instead of "wasting time" on other paths.
You are pretty good at reading things I didn't write, and making wrong assumptions.
By focusing on one path/route Togs will have more time to make more and better content. Of course I would like it to include the fetishes I like in a game/VN. Anything else would be weird. But even if Togs decide to take the VN in the direction you would like, I might still play it if the content is good. Never the less. By focusing on one path/route Togs would end up with a VN that at least some people like, instead of having a VN with almost no lewd content and no one really likes. What that route should be is up to Togs to decide. No us.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Just finished my first playthrough. I liked Kari a lot in the beginning but as the game went on and there was more Lois, I think I like her a bit more then Kari. I just hope they don't disfigure her with Mallory size breasts. I'm not a big fan of implants but what she had before is way better then Mallory's. I'd be good with her staying where she is after the surgery.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. I liked Kari a lot in the beginning but as the game went on and there was more Lois, I think I like her a bit more then Kari. I just hope they don't disfigure her with Mallory size breasts. I'm not a big fan of implants but what she had before is way better then Mallory's. I'd be good with her staying where she is after the surgery.
You know you can specify your preferred size for her right?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No, I didn't. How? Where?
There's a conversation when sat opposite her at the desks (right before you can make more calls to Kiki and Vanessa IIRC). You get the option to specifiy a preferred a size. Not sure if the variable requires the 'previous' conversation or not a couple of days before (same location) where she asks you if you want her to do it (right after telling her about the meeting at LactoMax). I always pick here for this option 'your decision, I like you as you are'.

She will then bring it up a few days later and you then get the choice to stay the same, one size larger, very large or ridiculous IIRC...or...similar dialogue/options.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
There's a conversation when sat opposite her at the desks (right before you can make more calls to Kiki and Vanessa IIRC). You get the option to specifiy a preferred a size. Not sure if the variable requires the 'previous' conversation or not a couple of days before (same location) where she asks you if you want her to do it (right after telling her about the meeting at LactoMax). I always pick here for this option 'your decision, I like you as you are'.

She will then bring it up a few days later and you then get the choice to stay the same, one size larger, very large or ridiculous IIRC...or...similar dialogue/options.
Right, I forgot about that and I forgot my answer! lol I'll have to go back and figure it out. I think I picked that same. Thanks!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
why does it go back to the home page when i try opening my old save?
You must have either started playing without mods and then later started using the mod, or vice versa. This game is really finnicky when it comes to modding it, which is why I stopped using the mod.

Aug 29, 2023
Let me be the one person on this forum who kinda likes Kiki.

I think people are alarmed by how slutty she is, because thus far all they’ve been playing with is girls who are only horny for the MC. The main two, Kari and Lois, were functionally virgins before their relationship with the MC. They’re both eager to bang him constantly, but (outside of childhood molestation) their experiences only involve him.

Kiki, on the other hand, fucks. And has no hangups about it. At all.

I’ve known plenty of women like that. Some men find it intimidating as hell when a woman bluntly admits she’s horny, likes sex, and wants to try out lots of guys. They want to be the experienced one, the promiscuous one, the dominant one, the alpha. They wanna pop that cherry. Women like Kiki threaten that, and it bugs them.

Except Kiki really doesn’t threaten anything. She confesses to the MC she’s perfectly happy to let him dominate her sexually. She’s happy to screw other people, but only if he lets her.

She doesn’t bug me. Jed bugs me. Dude can’t seem to follow the basic rule that what happens at the fuck club, stays at the fuck club.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes