Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
It says ealier that 9.14 was supposed to end with kiri getting in my bed. She doesn't though it just jumps til morning. How can I correct this?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
togs-games

As the status of "Rejected" isn't present in the checkrelationships label list, if you rejected Ashley during [coffeeshopnight.rpy], all future calls to newrelationship() will crash game. Attached is a savegame demonstrating this prior to Kiki fork.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
On my first playthrough i decided to do a focus on Kari-only, and wanted the MC to follow the monogamous route, additionally without choosing any of the dark path choices.

After the MC is told that he basically need to make babies with all the sister, i decided to keep the monogamous route with Kari and so kept that information for the MC only instead of revealing it to Kari and Kara (as from testing it lead into harem-style of relationship directly).
So far so good, after Kari and Kara are contacted by the scientist and so learn about the make baby with all sister solution, i still choose the choice to believe that science will find another way to not move into the harem thingy, seemed to work.

But at the end of day 59, the MC drive Kara back to home, Kara asks the MC to kiss her and he does (without any choice to avoid that or any choice to stay faithful to Kari).

So unless i did a mistake at some point by selecting a choice i shouldn't have (i doubt it) does this mean that the harem is not optional at all but forced on the MC regardless of his choices ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On my first playthrough i decided to do a focus on Kari-only, and wanted the MC to follow the monogamous route, additionally without choosing any of the dark path choices.

After the MC is told that he basically need to make babies with all the sister, i decided to keep the monogamous route with Kari and so kept that information for the MC only instead of revealing it to Kari and Kara (as from testing it lead into harem-style of relationship directly).
So far so good, after Kari and Kara are contacted by the scientist and so learn about the make baby with all sister solution, i still choose the choice to believe that science will find another way to not move into the harem thingy, seemed to work.

But at the end of day 59, the MC drive Kara back to home, Kara asks the MC to kiss her and he does (without any choice to avoid that or any choice to stay faithful to Kari).

So unless i did a mistake at some point by selecting a choice i shouldn't have (i doubt it) does this mean that the harem is not optional at all but forced on the MC regardless of his choices ?
This is a forced scene regardless as really, she more kisses you. But that's all it is...a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
This is a forced scene regardless as really, she more kisses you. But that's all it is...a kiss.
from the dialogue during that scene it looked like the MC was very interested in doing a lot more than the kiss (forgetting all he said already when stopping other LI advances toward him about Kari being his everything), and in the end of that scene it's even Kara that had to stop the MC from going further, with a big hint at "we'll do more later" too.

So that's why i asked if the story was going to be just forced into a harem route there as it didn't seemed like "it's just a kiss" going on but the start of the MC going after the sister.
edit : day 69 , since day 59 there have been some scenes with MC and Kara in it and there's no hint , reference or follow up on that "kiss" scene between them as if it never happened.
Making me wonder if by any chances that Kara odd "kiss" scene with the MC trying to go for more is in fact one that should be triggered on another path but wrongly played on this one

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
The Roommate [v0.10.02] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 378mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I thank thee very much for this as the mod doesn't cooperate with Joiplay.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think I'm the only one on this thread that strongly prefers lois post masectomy, makeup and all.
Haha nope you definitely aren't the only one, I too prefer her with smaller breasts, fits her skinnier frame really well. I didn't mind her boobs before either, but I definitely wasn't going to make them even bigger. As for her makeup, I think she looks REALLY good without makeup. I would love it if she went without it more often or at least light makeup only.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Haha nope you definitely aren't the only one, I too prefer her with smaller breasts, fits her skinnier frame really well. I didn't mind her boobs before either, but I definitely wasn't going to make them even bigger. As for her makeup, I think she looks REALLY good without makeup. I would love it if she went without it more often or at least light makeup only.
yeah after finish game run the only thing I didn't like is how I felt forced to play her slut path because ultimately I wanted her as girlfriend, but turns out it's only in that direction, you can't say "gf" on the plane, then later after the hospital maintain that status and tell her to get slutty.

I wish he would just split the relationships from the "behaviors", the variables are actually already setup this with, with stuff like "lois.relationship" vs "lois.status". Meaning if you wanted to have just a casual sex buddy, that'd be the relationship part, then the status part would be slutty, sub, whore, monogamous,etc. Obviously in reality the two are related but this is a game.

Hard to say if I like Kari or Lois more, both have different reasons; love the often zany way Kari is written. Also I don't think I've ever seen a dev do so much with the same amount of environmental assets; serious, that office building and house get a lot of use.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think I'm the only one on this thread that strongly prefers lois post masectomy, makeup and all.
She only had a mastectomy in his nightmares. She had an implant removal which is referred to as an explant surgery. Sometimes it can be accompanied by the removal of excess skin tissue if the purpose of the removal is intended to be cosmetic and there isn't the intention to insert a different implant. This can be considered a breast reduction surgery as the tissue is often stretched during an initial implant procedure. She did seem to be reduced to her original size which she deemed unsatisfactory but I have to admit that it is a cute look for her. It does seem that it will be up to the player in the future to see how much of the breast augmentation drug they want her to take. If Kari is any example this may get quite out of control.

Reactions: CircaAD

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She only had a mastectomy in his nightmares. She had an implant removal which is referred to as an explant surgery. Sometimes it can be accompanied by the removal of excess skin tissue if the purpose of the removal is intended to be cosmetic and there isn't the intention to insert a different implant. This can be considered a breast reduction surgery as the tissue is often stretched during an initial implant procedure. She did seem to be reduced to her original size which she deemed unsatisfactory but I have to admit that it is a cute look for her. It does seem that it will be up to the player in the future to see how much of the breast augmentation drug they want her to take. If Kari is any example this may get quite out of control.
to which ill do my best to say NO.

dare.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
yeah after finish game run the only thing I didn't like is how I felt forced to play her slut path because ultimately I wanted her as girlfriend, but turns out it's only in that direction, you can't say "gf" on the plane, then later after the hospital maintain that status and tell her to get slutty.

I wish he would just split the relationships from the "behaviors", the variables are actually already setup this with, with stuff like "lois.relationship" vs "lois.status". Meaning if you wanted to have just a casual sex buddy, that'd be the relationship part, then the status part would be slutty, sub, whore, monogamous,etc. Obviously in reality the two are related but this is a game.

Hard to say if I like Kari or Lois more, both have different reasons; love the often zany way Kari is written. Also I don't think I've ever seen a dev do so much with the same amount of environmental assets; serious, that office building and house get a lot of use.
Yeah I also wish the variables were setup a bit better, where you could do the dual-paths no matter which you started with. I also have a hard time picking my favorite between Kari and Lois, but as of recent I've been leaning toward Lois a bit.

Anyways, it's so late here and I'm going to bed. :ROFLMAO:
Peace.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes