SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Interesting, so you like the unavoidable sex cult in the basement, the foundation unavoidable trafficking girls to the sex cult or human lab rats, the unavoidable genetic modified kids, who are born and raised with the sole purpose of curing the MC, the unavoidable 24/7 big brother style supervision done by IRIS and all the other unavoidable "dark" stuff that others has pointed out in previous releases of the VN. But you don't like the latest stuff, where everything but the coffee table talk is avoidable?
No one is talking about "dark stuff" anymore, it's the fact she acts like a mega slut out of nowhere, no matter what path you're on. If you would rub your two braincells together a bit longer next time, maybe you'd learn a little bit of reading comprehension. Also, most of this "dark stuff" that you mentioned, are all plot devices to tell the story. Anything that is regarding a specific character, that is negative and happening in the present, shouldn't be unavoidable. (I couldn't care less about a woman's body count to be completely honest, but I also really don't need to hear about how someone got gangbanged.)

Just because some of the characters are experiments or that there's a "sex cult", doesn't bother me. What bothers me is someone I'm supposed to be in a relationship with, asking if she can fuck another guy out of nowhere, without even thinking twice about it. (Talk about a turn off, especially since she is supposed to be my sub, if I wanted her to fuck some other guy I would have told her myself.)

I'm going to ignore your disingenuous comments from now on, I've already wasted more than enough of my time on you, considering you clearly have no intent on understanding anyone's point of view, and instead are just spouting nonsense over and over again.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
(I couldn't care less about a woman's body count to be completely honest, but I also really don't need to hear about how someone got gangbanged.)
So you have a problem with hearing about someone being drugged and gangbanged. A talk that is part of a mental healing process. But you don't have a problem with openly discussing breeding genetic modified kids with the sole purpose of curing one specific person. Talk about double standards.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So you have a problem with hearing about someone being drugged and gangbanged. A talk that is part of a mental healing process. But you don't have a problem with openly discussing breeding genetic modified kids with the sole purpose of curing one specific person. Talk about double standards.
Also, most of this "dark stuff" that you mentioned, are all plot devices to tell the story.
You're right I don't, because it's a plot device. While the "drugged and gangbanged", was backstory of a character. (which was also used to shoehorn in a mega slut personality out of nowhere.) They're not equivalent to compare, but of course I can't expect someone as ignorant as you to understand. I rarely do this on here, but I'm just going to put you on the "List".

;)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
The unpleasant minority are the ones who seem to get off on ruining games for everyone else as much as anything. They're trolls who feed off of the backlash when they can convince a game dev to do something stupid like this. Because this isn't an option to do anything, it seems pretty much tailored to piss people off; she isn't a side character, she's someone we can't avoid at all, and we don't find out how much of a slut she is until after we've already chosen to accept her, at which point her personality changes completely. As I said, seems like a bait-and-switch designed to piss people off. That togs would do this despite already having suffered backlash in the past for something similar is quite disturbing.
Ok, I guess after suggesting we stop attacking other viewpoints and rather focus on what changes could be made that would allow everyone to be happy and suggesting a few of my own that I think could work, you preferred going with assuming a malicious grand conspiracy against you. Bold strategy, perhaps the unpleasant minority was inside you the whole time, the whole time, the whole time, the whole time...

10 straight pages of strong opinions about Kiki and the update content and not a peep from togs-games? What's up with that?
Who would want to wade into the middle of a bunch of personally aggrieved internet weirdos with torches, pitch forks out and no interest in anything but complete appeasement to their own personal view of what content should be allowed. The best outcome is Togs ignores the flame war, continues doing their thing, they've done a great job of trying to make everyone happy and putting out high quality interesting consistent content and when the next update comes out (assuming all the anger hasn't made them say fuck it I don't need this) people will play it and eventually move on.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not at all surprised given how the mob are reacting to the latest release.
"The Mob" can suck the shit from a dead dog's ass!!!:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I LOVE this game! Not sure why MC didn't lend Kiki his shirt or go get her an XLT company shirt to wear temporarily but I ran out of fucks to give for this kind of stupid shit many decades ago... Much too old to give a shit. Besides... Kiki is fucking solar flare HOT!:love::love::love::love::love: Show me your tits and ass you spicy hot limey tart!:love:

So, MasterGamer1234567890 my friend... I join you in not giving a rat's ass as well! Huzzah! Haha:LOL:
Pretty sure that togs-games doesn't give a flying fuck either. Like it? Great! Don't like it? Oh fucking well...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
"The Mob" can suck the shit from a dead dog's ass!!!:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I LOVE this game! Not sure why MC didn't lend Kiki his shirt or go get her an XLT company shirt to wear temporarily but I ran out of fucks to give for this kind of stupid shit many decades ago... Much too old to give a shit. Besides... Kiki is fucking solar flare HOT!:love::love::love::love::love: Show me your tits and ass you spicy hot limey tart!:love:

So, MasterGamer1234567890 my friend... I join you in not giving a rat's ass as well! Huzzah! Haha:LOL:
Pretty sure that togs-games doesn't give a flying fuck either. Like it? Great! Don't like it? Oh fucking well...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
So... You liked it when Kiki offered to fuck the construction foreman did ya, Phat?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Because Maviarab hit his brainstorm limit at 3. Reboot time is approximately 3 months as stated.

Edit: You might cut that time in half if you send him money... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Setting up my buy me a scotch and subcribestar as we speak ;) Shouldn't take long...3 months was being generous, full time dev team here....me...and well...my cat. Look, stop whining about update times and how much content there is. I think 3 names so far is pretty good, but as you say, the more you support me (and my cat) the quicker I can pump out those ideas and get it on steam.

Edit: Also, the pussy is horny, so no, there will be no avoidable girl on girl action. Suck it up princesses.

Jan 18, 2021
The latest update with Kiki is not an additional path, but an update where most of the content can be skipped. I understand that if you are not into the fetishes of Kiki it will mean that there are almost nothing for you in the latest update, but at least there is something for us that are into NTR and prostitution in a game or VN.
I am glad that Togs added an option to skip most of the stuff in build 1002. This is better than in the previous build 1001, but even the little that is left leaves a bad impression of Kiki. That's a pity because in the previous release she looked like a fun girl but a good assistant that the MC could rely on. Now... well, not so much anymore.

The people who don't like the new update are those who are asking for yet another additional paths.
Nope, just asking for the same paths as for all other characters. So far, all other characters have at least one path in which they do not throw themselves at random strangers. I do not blame you for enjoying cuckolding and prostitution, but please understand that many players do not enjoy that and prefer having at least one option in which it is entirely avoidable.

It's been pointed out multiple times that the "dark" stuff is everywhere in this VN. It's far from as vanilla as the majority in this thread likes it to be, and has never been.
Correction: it's been pointed out once, and you keep repeating the same arguments. You keep repeating that even though it has been explained (before and between your messages) that this dark background is not the part that causes problems.

Togs has back in January acknowledge that the lack of lewd content and sex scenes in this VN is because he is a single developer working alone and has limited time and resources. Maybe if he didn't had to develop multiple parallel paths to satisfy everyone, he would have time to add more lewd content and faster story progress.
Nice troll! (y) So if I understand what you are saying, you would like Togs to focus on cuckolding and write only the slut path for all characters? You would like Togs to ignore the other paths (sub, girlfriend, mistress) so that the game focuses only on what you like, even if that would alienate most of the players? Note that this would also alienate some patrons who are currently supporting Togs. But that does not seem to bother you as long as you get what you want, I suppose.

And now for something completely different:
Just because some of the characters are experiments or that there's a "sex cult", doesn't bother me. What bothers me is someone I'm supposed to be in a relationship with, asking if she can fuck another guy out of nowhere, without even thinking twice about it. (Talk about a turn off, especially since she is supposed to be my sub, if I wanted her to fuck some other guy I would have told her myself.)
Thanks for explaining that clearly!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Setting up my buy me a scotch and subcribestar as we speak ;) Shouldn't take long...3 months was being generous, full time dev team here....me...and well...my cat. Look, stop whining about update times and how much content there is. I think 3 names so far is pretty good, but as you say, the more you support me (and my cat) the quicker I can pump out those ideas and get it on steam.
Please hurry. Have money. Will waste it. Delays and excuses are no problem. The more the better. I have much money that needs laund... err spending.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes