Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
ok.. i dont get this... i saved during the pool party, during the threesome inside the tent and when I load expecting new content it just go back to main menu.
The same happens to me mod or not... Have to speed run every time a new update comes out

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The same happens to me mod or not... Have to speed run every time a new update comes out
I have 2 versions installed, one with mod one without, anyway if I load a modded save to the unmodded version, happens exactly what your guy's are describing.
In the Unmoded version using the save generated by it, this behaviour doesn't apear.
(didn't test emelex mod although)
Hope that helps.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I have 2 versions installed, one with mod one without, anyway if I load a modded save to the unmodded version, happens exactly what your guy's are describing.
In the Unmoded version using the save generated by it, this behaviour doesn't apear.
Hope that helps.
JokerLeader's mod changes things in the game, and my mod changes even more things. If you play and save the game with a mod installed, there's a good chance that save may then become beholden to that mod and incompatible without it, or at least a version of it. It sometimes takes me a while, but I'm usually good about updating my mod between game updates. Playing the game only with mods means not just having to wait for the main game's developers to update the game to play it, but for the modders to as well.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
JokerLeader's mod changes things in the game, and my mod changes even more things. If you play and save the game with a mod installed, there's a good chance that save may then become beholden to that mod and incompatible without it, or at least a version of it. It sometimes takes me a while, but I'm usually good about updating my mod between game updates. Playing the game only with mods means not just having to wait for the main game's developers to update the game to play it, but for the modders to as well.
Thank's for your quick response; hope you're having nice Xmas holydays and best wishes for you and your family.
thanks again for your work (even if I didn't test it till now ;) )

Reactions: Emelex

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Hope that helps.
Although this seems like a stupid suggestion because it's obvious but I almost never use it with games but I found that using the save naming feature really helps. Basically all the times I use a mod I add "mod" to the save file names and since I started doing that I haven't had that problem because my modded and unmodded saves are clearly labelled.

Reactions: Jukke55 and xapican

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Can you enlarge Lois' breasts? This is only on a specific path right?
Lois has breast implants at the start of the game, events transpire(differs slightly depending on your choices) but she has her implants removed then based on your choices she will go back to her size with implants or go bigger (hasn't happened yet, she a reluctant member of the itty bitty titty committee.) I don't think it's tied to any of the relationship paths, just on a choice of if she should get larger boobs.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Hi, don't know if this is because of the 10.02 mod is installed but I keep getting a "slayer not defined" crash when at the office meeting right after having sex with Kiri the night before and Kissing Kira after the shower and going to the office. Will probably load an unmodded version and play through...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, don't know if this is because of the 10.02 mod is installed but I keep getting a "slayer not defined" crash when at the office meeting right after having sex with Kiri the night before and Kissing Kira after the shower and going to the office. Will probably load an unmodded version and play through...
Don't use old mods on current game versions. Wait for the mod to be updated if you're using one.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
can you please lose the abs on Kari and the other girls you don't get abs on chicks with tits that big unless they are implants and thats a no thanks pass
C'mon, you can barely even see abs there. That's a tight tummy but not to the point you can see the muscles.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes