SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Some people are also pathetic fragile kids.

A threesome with a woman you already know...and may have already fucked yourself....is a mile away from whoring her out on a sharing path.

don't confuse the two.
Eh, it doesn't bother me personally.

Only reason I mention it is cause you are specifically letting Kari go out to have sex with someone else (without the MC being present). That is sharing, regardless of gender.

I wasn't confusing the two, was just mentioning that the person that Kari is going to be having sex with (without the MC), was already involved in a threesome with the two. I didn't say the threesome was sharing, just said the person she is going to be shared with is someone who was in a threesome with them earlier. Now she'll be having sex with that person on her own (again, without the MC).

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.10.02] Walkthrough Mod
I will update the mod when I can, it's Xmas after all.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When can we expect an update of the mod?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Some people are also pathetic fragile kids.

A threesome with a woman you already know...and may have already fucked yourself....is a mile away from whoring her out on a sharing path.

don't confuse the two.
Yup as someone on the other side who enjoys sharing paths they're entirely different. I don't know when this conflation started, most guys I know in RL would be like "a threesome with two chicks you know? AWESOME!" vs "A threesome with another dude? uhh gross."

Reactions: mofonistik

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I would totally let Kari have fun with other guys
I want to see her pussy get wrecked by a big dick.

And I want to be there holding her hand the entire time
In a romantic way of course
Yes that would have been fun to see, her pussy getting so wrecked that it's gaping for a few minutes. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yup as someone on the other side who enjoys sharing paths they're entirely different. I don't know when this conflation started, most guys I know in RL would be like "a threesome with two chicks you know? AWESOME!" vs "A threesome with another dude? uhh gross."
I don't think it's the threesome that people are objecting to, it's the pair of them fucking when the MC isn't with them that some people don't like.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
When can we expect an update of the mod?
Updated
Yeah, I was wondering the thing myself, specially because JokerLeader has updated other mods since then. Wondered if he forgot this one.
No, I didn't forget, but this game is one of the most painful ones to update, there is always a lot of changes to the scripts.

But, now it's done, thank you for waiting <3

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well i dont like just restart , since i have only played to 05 and dint wanna start over
Why would you start over?

Each new build contains everything prior...so .07 contains .06 also...how were you not aware of this?

Jul 21, 2021
togs-games
Also, I'm interested in Kari. Not Aria. Please do not automatically make them a package deal. All of a sudden I'm involved in a threesome with them and I have zero say in it. Not cool.
Hi mate, if i remember correctly , Earlier in the game you have the option to go with the girls or not (to save your life lol) then to keep going with the plan (family harem) or not… i think this is how you focus on Kari ?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hi mate, if i remember correctly , Earlier in the game you have the option to go with the girls or not (to save your life lol) then to keep going with the plan (family harem) or not… i think this is how you focus on Kari ?
Okay, but honestly the choice doesn't have to be that opaque. It can be a clear "no honey I'm not interested in a threesome with X" choice. If she wants to break up over it or something, that's fine.

At this point, it's not even clear that a 3some is incoming. The lead-up to it is, "I want a night out with us three for dinner." No sex is even discussed.

It's not even that much work. The dev can just use the canned repeat sex scene they use repeatedly anyway for a solo night, or just skip a solo sex scene for that night all together.

We get to make all kinds of choices with regards to what girls we hang out with, this would just keep honoring this game design philosophy.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes