Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
togs-games

Still getting this with 10.8

still not interested in aria what are you doing.jpg

I'm not interested in a 3 some with Aria. This leads to one - even though it's a night out for dinner and the player is not warned it's a threesome. You're removing player agency here, what are your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
togs-games

Still getting this with 10.8

View attachment 3310901

I'm not interested in a 3 some with Aria. This leads to one - even though it's a night out for dinner and the player is not warned it's a threesome. You're removing player agency here, what are your thoughts on this.
yeah but after you take them out and come back .. you can call it a night .. so no 3 some ... but honestly idk i kinda like Aria :love:

Reactions: Maviarab

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
yeah but after you take them out and come back .. you can call it a night .. so no 3 some ... but honestly idk i kinda like Aria :love:
Again, no. After that night you get roped back into it, and that is what the screenshot is for. I brought this up earlier in this thread. It's fine if you like Aria. I don't, and that's why I bring up player choice.

Reactions: ImperialD

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Strange when i load my save from 10.07 , which ended on friday day 75 , it just back to menu and no traceback
same is happening to me, no error it just "some time later" black screen, and then straight to main menu.

both with and without Jokers mod.

PS: this is loading ANY save, not just the most recent. autosaves included.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
didn't play latest update yet, but - are we actually gonna see flat Lois at any point or she will continue to strategically hide her tits till they magically regrow?
at this point not even hopping for option to keep her in this natural state, but at least a chance to bang her flat once... nope, fuck me i guess, only sex scene with her was from behind

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Again, no. After that night you get roped back into it, and that is what the screenshot is for. I brought this up earlier in this thread. It's fine if you like Aria. I don't, and that's why I bring up player choice.
your referring to when Kari goes to spend the night with Aria ?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MC has really gotten obsessed with sex toys to the point where I think it's just too much. I'd prefer if he got to bang his women a bit more often instead of outsourcing half the fun to the dildos. Plus, I was not a fan of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise, not a bad update.
Yeah I agree, was not a fan of the fisting either, this is my main issue with the game, despite how much I enjoy the game. That being, there are often time choices we have to make, with little to no context to them. What I mean is, we have no idea what the choice will eventually entail, and a lot of time choices you make have no impact until a later update, so you just have to wait.

This was true for the choice to start a relationship with Kiki, we have to make the choice, before we even get to know her, and find out how hypersexual and slutty she is. Now with the Aria and Kari playmates (fuck buddies) choice, we make the choice, and then don't find out until the following update that Kari is going to be getting fisted. Like, it was treated as if fisting is just this casual thing that is completely normal, Kari just does it all the time apparently. :rolleyes:

Kari didn't even try to protest to being fisted, and had no qualms whatsoever. So I'm just waiting to see when we get the backstory that Kari has been with many girls who have fisted her in the past. Because otherwise, this scene really doesn't make much sense. It sucks that some choices lack context and prior knowledge needed to make an informed decision. Instead you need to wait for a future update to find out that, wait... this choice wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

I enjoyed the update, but these choices that don't lead to anything until future updates, really need a bit more context and foreshadowing of some sort, because it's going to start getting annoying to have to go back and make different choices when you don't like what a previous choice led to.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I agree, was not a fan of the fisting either, this is my main issue with the game, despite how much I enjoy the game. That being, there are often time choices we have to make, with little to no context to them. What I mean is, we have no idea what the choice will eventually entail, and a lot of time choices you make have no impact until a later update, so you just have to wait.

This was true for the choice to start a relationship with Kiki, we have to make the choice, before we even get to know her, and find out how hypersexual and slutty she is. Now with the Aria and Kari playmates (fuck buddies) choice, we make the choice, and then don't find out until the following update that Kari is going to be getting fisted. Like, it was treated as if fisting is just this casual thing that is completely normal, Kari just does it all the time apparently. :rolleyes:

Kari didn't even try to protest to being fisted, and had no qualms whatsoever. So I'm just waiting to see when we get the backstory that Kari has been with many girls who have fisted her in the past. Because otherwise, this scene really doesn't make much sense. It sucks that some choices lack context and prior knowledge needed to make an informed decision. Instead you need to wait for a future update to find out that, wait... this choice wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

I enjoyed the update, but these choices that don't lead to anything until future updates, really need a bit more context and foreshadowing of some sort, because it's going to start getting annoying to have to go back and make different choices when you don't like what a previous choice led to.
if i remember right wasn't Kari a virgin until the MC took her :unsure:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
your referring to when Kari goes to spend the night with Aria ?
CC: togs-games
Kari gets a bug up her ass about you asking that the dress code be changed at her breastaraunt work. Then she says she wants a night with all three of you out for dinner.

This is in a playthrough where I've deliberately not included or interacted with Aria, I've also set up Aria to work in a different country. Which is also something Kari complains about - as if Aria has no agency in the whole situation herself - Aria is an adult she can do what she wants.

Anyway, so we have a night out. Then I pick the option for Aria to go home.

Then later I get the scene I screenshot - and I'm made to bring the topic up again.

Again, there's no mention of a sexual threesome, it's just about a night out for dinner.

Then a threesome occurs.

It's odd. Forced. Kari and I have been getting along just fine and I generously provide for her side job to continue existing (I invest in the restaurant) - and Kari then tries to guilt trip me into an evening with another woman. This is both out-of-character and feels forced. Plus a sexual encounter is not telegraphed, unless one is meta-gaming.

I'm not interested in Aria.

I'm also not interested in "harems" that become a scenario where MC becomes a hub where girls can meet one another to start lesbo relationships. MC is not a dating site :ROFLMAO: :LOL: - I'm not saying that's happened yet but I've seen it happen in a lot of "harem" games and I'm a bit tired of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Probably, I don't even remember, though, some people might argue that unless a dick goes in there, it doesn't count.
Okay, both non-virgins, but in private conversation, I think most guys would concede a difference between a girl who who'd had a bunch of casual lesbian lovers in the past, yet you were the first guy, versus a girl who'd had a bunch of casual hetero flings.

Not saying it's dictionary correct, or fair, or reasonable, or rational, only that indeed a large portion of guys think that way...

Completely agree with you on the fisting though. I dunno, I'm not a lesbian, so I couldn't comment on the "normalcy" of that, but it doesn't strike me as a super common thing..... and yes, the game could do a better job of informing the player what a girl's personality is like prior to big decisions. Doesn't even have to be overt dialogue, just spending more time with them, seeing them interact with others, etc.

Reactions: SlapE

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
I am SO utterly confused by this update.

I had the threesome with Kari and Aria, but then told Kari specifically not to get sexual with Aria on her own and she just, does it anyway (so why even give the player a choice there)? On top of that, she get's fucking fisted? Sorry, extra not into that.

Then there is the scene with Kari being a prostitute in the backroom of the restaurant, like what the hell? Like yes, I can choose to not go in there, but doesn't that just mean that's happening and MC is completely in the dark about it? How about it just not happen at all?

This just makes me think back to the conversation with Gia about Lois (going the submissive girlfriend route) and talking about putting her up in stocks at a BDSM club and suddenly I'm feeling like that is gonna turn into a sharing scene too, which I don't want at all.

I just don't understand what's happening with this game right now...

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I am SO utterly confused by this update.

I had the threesome with Kari and Aria, but then told Kari specifically not to get sexual with Aria on her own and she just, does it anyway (so why even give the player a choice there)? On top of that, she get's fucking fisted? Sorry, extra not into that.

Then there is the scene with Kari being a prostitute in the backroom of the restaurant, like what the hell? Like yes, I can choose to not go in there, but doesn't that just mean that's happening and MC is completely in the dark about it? How about it just not happen at all?

This just makes me think back to the conversation with Gia about Lois (going the submissive girlfriend route) and talking about putting her up in stocks at a BDSM club and suddenly I'm feeling like that is gonna turn into a sharing scene too, which I don't want at all.

I just don't understand what's happening with this game right now...
Hang on I didn't get any of this stuff in my playthrough. I did tell Kira to not mess around with Aria without me, but nothing else came up about them. My last scenes were the MC talking to Kiki about getting a shuttle bus up and running followed by a short dinner with Kira. Am I missing something?

If Kira is "being a prostitute" without the MC's permission/knowledge Togs is gonna have a lot of angry fans.

This is the last screen I see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Yup. When you go to meet Trevor at the restaurant for a drink, you can walk back towards a door and if you go through it, Kari is being a prostitute with LOTS of guys apparently (I backtracked so I didn't have to watch that scene, but even if you skip it, it seems like that stuff is happening anyway, MC just doesn't get to know about it).

And right before that screen you posted, Kari started talking about when she hung out with Aria before they went to the airport and it went into a flashback of them fooling around and Aria fisting her.

Have no clue how either of these things happened and am really rather displeased by their appearance. Yes, I didn't "fall in love" with Kari, but I'm doing the quadruplets baby route and Lois (submissive girlfriend) soon to join the harem, but nothing prepared me, IMO based on my decisions so far, for any of these scenes to occur.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes