Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yup. When you go to meet Trevor at the restaurant for a drink, you can walk back towards a door and if you go through it, Kari is being a prostitute with LOTS of guys apparently (I backtracked so I didn't have to watch that scene, but even if you skip it, it seems like that stuff is happening anyway, MC just doesn't get to know about it).

And right before that screen you posted, Kari started talking about when she hung out with Aria before they went to the airport and it went into a flashback of them fooling around and Aria fisting her.

Have no clue how either of these things happened and am really rather displeased by their appearance. Yes, I didn't "fall in love" with Kari, but I'm doing the quadruplets baby route and Lois (submissive girlfriend) soon to join the harem, but nothing prepared me, IMO based on my decisions so far, for any of these scenes to occur.
The game gives you choices about what kind of MC you are at the beginning of the game. I'm just curious, are you picking that he's a playboy manslut type?

I pick a more monogamous type MC. Maybe this has something to do with it, because I'm not running into these scenes either, the fisting and the restaurant stuff.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hang on I didn't get any of this stuff in my playthrough. I did tell Kira to not mess around with Aria without me, but nothing else came up about them. My last scenes were the MC talking to Kiki about getting a shuttle bus up and running followed by a short dinner with Kira. Am I missing something?

If Kira is "being a prostitute" without the MC's permission/knowledge Togs is gonna have a lot of angry fans.

This is the last screen I see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You and I are getting the same experience, I'm not getting the fisting scene or the restaurant stuff.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yup. When you go to meet Trevor at the restaurant for a drink, you can walk back towards a door and if you go through it, Kari is being a prostitute with LOTS of guys apparently (I backtracked so I didn't have to watch that scene, but even if you skip it, it seems like that stuff is happening anyway, MC just doesn't get to know about it).

And right before that screen you posted, Kari started talking about when she hung out with Aria before they went to the airport and it went into a flashback of them fooling around and Aria fisting her.

Have no clue how either of these things happened and am really rather displeased by their appearance. Yes, I didn't "fall in love" with Kari, but I'm doing the quadruplets baby route and Lois (submissive girlfriend) soon to join the harem, but nothing prepared me, IMO based on my decisions so far, for any of these scenes to occur.
I chose to let Kari and Aria fool around, so I can't really comment on that one at the moment, however, I never got the Kari prostitute stuff on my playthroughs. I think you need to meet a specific requirement to get that scene, it's definitely avoidable.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019

Yeah neither of those things happened in my game. In my path the waitress mentions that Kira and another girl went out for lunch, but the MC just goes and sits down and leaves after meeting Trevor. No mention of Aria at the dinner with Kira. You must be on some kind of weird path.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Looking at the code, the fisting scene appears if the "kariwhore" variable as well as ""Aria's Playmate" in kari.notes" are true, so you must have picked some choices to see that.

The prostitution scene also appears is "kariwhore" is true.

if not kariwhore:

la "Sorry, I think she and Madison snuck out for lunch!"

else:

la "Yes, but she and Emmy are working a private function."

(prostitution scene follows)

So that answers the question.

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, well I have no clue how I would have triggered that. Sure, I didn't directly romance her, but how on earth did I end up getting that to trigger? Even with a walkthrough I end up on/couldn't avoid that path? This game is just poorly designed then...

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
The game gives you choices about what kind of MC you are at the beginning of the game. I'm just curious, are you picking that he's a playboy manslut type?

I pick a more monogamous type MC. Maybe this has something to do with it, because I'm not running into these scenes either, the fisting and the restaurant stuff.
I picked like the "Not ready to settle down, but treat them right" character trait, if that's what you mean. I just want a nice little harem with the quadruplets and Lois as a submissive girlfriend, maybe others if possible, all to myself.

Reactions: mofonistik

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I picked like the "Not ready to settle down, but treat them right" character trait, if that's what you mean. I just want a nice little harem with the quadruplets and Lois as a submissive girlfriend, maybe others if possible, all to myself.
Hmm I wonder if that triggers the whole Kariwhore variable the other person mentioned. There should probably be clearer indicators for all of this.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Hmm I wonder if that triggers the whole Kariwhore variable the other person mentioned. There should probably be clearer indicators for all of this.
Indeed it would be nice to have a screen you could pull up to view the status of each girl. I wish I knew enough about coding to try and trace back to where that variable is decided. It's possible it might be contingent on multiple decisions.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looking at the code, the fisting scene appears if the "kariwhore" variable as well as ""Aria's Playmate" in kari.notes" are true, so you must have picked some choices to see that.

The prostitution scene also appears is "kariwhore" is true.

if not kariwhore:

la "Sorry, I think she and Madison snuck out for lunch!"

else:

la "Yes, but she and Emmy are working a private function."

(prostitution scene follows)

So that answers the question.
Yup, after double checking the set condition, it makes perfect sense:
Python:
    if status.index( kari.status ) < 3:

if status.index( kari.status ) < 2 and fetishes:

$ kariwhore = True

"You park the car and head for the restrooms, but find them closed."

p "Excuse me, are all the restrooms out of commission?"

la "Yes, they're being refurbished, but there are porta-potties outside.{w=0.33}
            If you go past the existing restrooms, the rear exit is to the right."

p "Right, thanks."

else:

$ kariwhore = False
(for those unaware, 1 is no relationship, 2-whore,3-slut,4-sub,5-slave,6-mistress,7-gf,8-gf exclusive)

So basically the only way to get that is if you're not dating Kari or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667 and SlapE

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
(for those unaware, 1 is no relationship, 2-whore,3-slut,4-sub,5-slave,6-mistress,7-gf,8-gf exclusive)

So basically the only way to get that is if you're not dating Kari or anything.
Wow, so much for freedom of choice. What an awful design decision. Especially since I tried to get Kari sub the way someone suggested earlier and it just didn't work out.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Wow, so much for freedom of choice. What an awful design decision. Especially since I tried to get Kari sub the way someone suggested earlier and it just didn't work out.
Yeah I think the way the game is designed the "sub" route doesn't reach "girlfriend" status. I mean, in real life, you could have both.

I am with anyone else who says that the girls need some clear indicators and we need to know where each relationship clearly lies, in the dev's mind. The dev wants us to be able to steer the ship, he's just not given us the tools to do so, yet. I mean, there ARE some, like the initial choice to play a certain way and I also ran into a sexual quiz in this last update when I decided to not get an anal toy for Lois (thank you for giving me that choice, btw, dev) - but yeah there still needs to be more on the indicator/steering indicators so folks don't get confused.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dude you do have choice! Kari straight up asks you in the kitchen what you want with the relationship. And even with a high "hound score" which decreases your 'nice' options, she STILL double checks after you reject her with this screen.

screenshot0001.jpg

So you basically have to reject her twice! Even if you don't kiss her the night before, she still asks you if you want to be with her. If you have an interest in Kari there's no excuse for not being with her, unless you were half awake or something when these decisions came up.
Yeah I think the way the game is designed the "sub" route doesn't reach "girlfriend" status. I mean, in real life, you could have both.

I am with anyone else who says that the girls need some clear indicators and we need to know where each relationship clearly lies, in the dev's mind. The dev wants us to be able to steer the ship, he's just not given us the tools to do so, yet. I mean, there ARE some, like the initial choice to play a certain way and I also ran into a sexual quiz in this last update when I decided to not get an anal toy for Lois (thank you for giving me that choice, btw, dev) - but yeah there still needs to be more on the indicator/steering indicators so folks don't get confused.
But this doesn't matter in his case. (Not disgreeing with your criticism about other parts of game). Regardless of if Kari is headed for sub path/gf path whatever, the only option that tanks her future is saying "I don't want you".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, the game has reached a stage for me that is just frustrating, no way to get the bathroom scene , or like portas pointed out the Monogamous exclusive path.
(please refrain to tell me I should use URM to navigate trough, i know)
I just don't see the point in playing a game where I need a walktrough to get the desired content, or a mod where I must look up permanently.
for me the game has lost the intuitvity it had.
togs-games you made a great effort and are getting better, you offer the player freedom to get his lewd scenes and content to his wish, I apreciate, and recognize your work.
unfortunately for me it has lost all the exitement and charm.

Reactions: Strykker

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Dude you do have choice! Kari straight up asks you in the kitchen what you want with the relationship. And even with a high "hound score" which decreases your 'nice' options, she STILL double checks after you reject her with this screen.

So you basically have to reject her twice! Even if you don't kiss her the night before, she still asks you if you want to be with her. If you have an interest in Kari there's no excuse for not being with her, unless you were half awake or something when these decisions came up.

But this doesn't matter in his case. (Not disgreeing with your criticism about other parts of game). Regardless of if Kari is headed for sub path/gf path whatever, the only option that tanks her future is saying "I don't want you".
And that's the thing. I never once said I don't want her. Even if the screen you're showcasing, I took the middle option. But clearly the game took that as no interest and just moved her to slut path/whore path instead, even though we started having sex and being lovey dovey due to the baby making plan with her sisters.

IDK. I'll try it tomorrow with Kari on a proper GF path and keeping Lois on the Sub GF path I prefer and see how that changes things, but I don't like the fact that I feel I'm being forced onto a path to avoid content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And that's the thing. I never once said I don't want her. Even if the screen you're showcasing, I took the middle option. But clearly the game took that as no interest and just moved her to slut path/whore path instead, even though we started having sex and being lovey dovey due to the baby making plan with her sisters.

IDK. I'll try it tomorrow with Kari on a proper GF path and keeping Lois on the Sub GF path I prefer and see how that changes things, but I don't like the fact that I feel I'm being forced onto a path to avoid content.
For future reference, if you ask someone to be in a relationship, and they say "I'll have to think about it" that's basically hearing a polite "no".

I would agree it's strange that she's still entering a sexual relationship with you, I know her "first time" scene requires her to at least be a girlfriend, so I'm not sure where in the code it flips conditions to enter into additional sex scenes with her. Do you remember what the first sex scene you had with her was?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm nope... its just getting too strange for me... baby making sister path, strange cult, milking woman like cows, nearly zero content for the main LI but more so for all the side girls. Lois is the main girl in fact, has the most content of them all, but... she is not considered the maingirl in the game, so what is that about? No ideas for Kari. You dont even miss out much of the game if you reject Kari completely. Its more than clear that there is no plan for the game whatsoever. Everything is "winged" on the fly, going with a "flow" but there is no flow... starting as a lovestory it goes straight to... dunno what, but just strange stuff iam not into. The discription is kinda misleading too, should have mentioned that "strange things will happen" and strange is not even discribing it correctly.... more like... ridiculous? Dont know, but at some point its really really hard to go on with the game cause i roll my eyes the whole time.

Everything that is "good" about the game is more or less average too. The models are ok, but you see higher quality all over the place. The writing is ok, not bad, not good either, animations... oh boy, better go without, they are not worth it anymore.

i wrote a 3 star review 2 years ago, but is more a 2 star game now. And i guessed right in the past when i thaught the game will not go anywhere good. 2 Years ago it would be kinda unfair to rate it only with 2 stars or lower... but times changed, quality of most games are way above this one now. It didnt improve in any way, and its getting more and more ridiculous plotwise, so much its not bareable anymore for me. Sadly... it could have been a good one, with improvements in every regard and a plot that would be not outright ridiculous. But well... things goes sideways sometimes, and that is the way with this game.

So yeah, not coming back to this one, there is other, and better fish in the sea.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes