Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
why is Kayla saying i got her pregnant when i didn't cum inside her ? :unsure:
Precum, baby! :ROFLMAO:

Guys can leak a bit of sperm out of the penis before ejaculation. This is called pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum"). So even if a guy pulls out before he ejaculates, a girl can still become pregnant. Unlike during an orgasm, a guy can't tell exactly when the pre-ejaculate is released.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
For future reference, if you ask someone to be in a relationship, and they say "I'll have to think about it" that's basically hearing a polite "no".

I would agree it's strange that she's still entering a sexual relationship with you, I know her "first time" scene requires her to at least be a girlfriend, so I'm not sure where in the code it flips conditions to enter into additional sex scenes with her. Do you remember what the first sex scene you had with her was?
I understand that that is how it would work in real life, but in a game, I would expect to be given some kind of warning that this is going to shift Kari onto a slut/whore path. Do remember, I was attempting to get her to become my submissive, which doesn't seem to be an option if you just make her your girlfriend.

Also, I don't remember which sex scene I had with her first. It was after agreeing to the baby making proposal, but after that I'm not really sure.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
why is Kayla saying i got her pregnant when i didn't cum inside her ? :unsure:
Originally was a bug where you got this dialogue even if ignored her...however...see below quote:
I'm pretty sure if you have sex with her, she gets pregnant no matter what. So did you? If so, then that's why. :p
I believe, at that point, it is still not 100% set in stone from Togs words...it becomes a 50/50 chance if she actually is or not. However, even you 'fail' this game of chance, you could very easily reset the flag in URM if you wished. But right now, I don't believe it is concrete that she is but yes, sleep with her, you will get that dialogue.

Another one of those future possible events that has not been implemented yet...so takes ya chances with her guys lol.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
The pregnancy of the four sisters seems to be an integral part of the scenario. I try to limit my pregnancies as much as possible. I don't want to populate an adult game with children. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Originally was a bug where you got this dialogue even if ignored her...however...see below quote:

I believe, at that point, it is still not 100% set in stone from Togs words...it becomes a 50/50 chance if she actually is or not. However, even you 'fail' this game of chance, you could very easily reset the flag in URM if you wished. But right now, I don't believe it is concrete that she is but yes, sleep with her, you will get that dialogue.

Another one of those future possible events that has not been implemented yet...so takes ya chances with her guys lol.
thats as bad as what the precum guys said .......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
tell me its all a lie .... my MC has got enough on his plate :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been doing a quick playthrough where I'm completely loyal to Kari.
But I'm at a part where the mc said he slept with Lois even though I didn't

I'm at the part where we just got back from the business trip.
I told Kari I wanted a monogamous relationship.
But she said that I told her I was still going to see other people.

I assume this is a bug?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
thats as bad as what the precum guys said .......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!
tell me its all a lie .... my MC has got enough on his plate :ROFLMAO:
All 100% fact about precum. It's not even a rare occurrence. 1 out of 20 precums carry actual sperm cells. Go figure. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have been doing a quick playthrough where I'm completely loyal to Kari.
But I'm at a part where the mc said he slept with Lois even though I didn't

I'm at the part where we just got back from the business trip.
I told Kari I wanted a monogamous relationship.
But she said that I told her I was still going to see other people.

I assume this is a bug?
I assume you're playing unmodded...in which case yes this is an old issue. (Doesn't affect anything though thankfully).

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I assume you're playing unmodded...in which case yes this is an old issue. (Doesn't affect anything though thankfully).
Ahh okay.
Yeah, I never play with mods.

Thanks for the info.
I thought it seemed weird I have been avoiding other girls like they were the plague lol

ChiMasterOne

Nov 13, 2020
Is there a know issue with 0.10.08? My new install does show the loading "red to green" bar, but then nothing. No error screen and no log file written of anything wrong.... any fix avail?
Thx for a tipp !!

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes